RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Yeast Rotation Products

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi is,Have you tried adding in molybdenum to help with the phenol problem? This seems to help with us and they are able to tolerate a little bit of OLE etc. Also, I was told by Dr. Kovacevic that my kids' problems with sensitivities, artificial flavors/colors etc could be related to PANDAS. I forgot to specifically ask about phenols but wonder if there is a connection there too.Hope this helps and Happy New Year to you and everyone else!! Subject: Re: Yeast Rotation ProductsTo:

mb12valtrex Date: Monday, December 31, 2012, 11:21 AM

I have tried no phenol but when the phenol is already built up in his system, it doesn't help much. My son usually tolerates phenolics for the first few days but then cannot handle them. Can I try something like OLE, one week on and two weeks off? Is there any other natural which is low phenolic or has no phenol in it?

> >

> > Thank you so much for your time, great info, I will go through it and let you know if I have any question.

> > ÂÂ

> > Thanks a million and have a great New Year!

> >

> >

> > ________________________________

> > From: Ludwig <mludwig@>

> > To: mb12valtrex

> > Sent: Monday, December 31, 2012 1:23 AM

> > Subject: Yeast Rotation Products

> >

> > ÂÂ

> > This is what I use to battle the amazing body burden of beasties if it helps anybody ..... I hope the table comes through OK. Prices may be OLD. MIL buys Limited Edition for us on her health license wholesale, it's expensive but gentle, safe, pure, good stuff. Occasionally we add or drop something based on our nutrition checkup every other month. We do mostly muscle testing now, I used to use lab tests to check up on DOM because I did not believe in it, just desperate after so much failure. Now I'm perfectly comfortable with the accuracy and can do it myself fairly well in a pinch. If you give TOO MUCH you will have freak out child from die off and toxins spilling out of our sometimes despised but perhaps symbiotic one-celled companions. I believe Yasko or someone pretty smart did a whole presentation on which viruses have an affinity for which metals. We know from experience killing herpes spills lots of metals, but are in the process of

moving so no

> > tests as to which yet until we get changed over. The Quest tests are rudimentary, but the last one we did showed mercury and uranium coming out.

> >

> > Silver Water 3-6  capfuls per day depending on what's going on Reiki Ranch $100 per 2 gallon bottle shipped Natural antibiotic and antiviral, tiny quantities of silver nourishes nerves

> > Lavender Oil Blend 1 drop per day Limited Edition $15 per .5 oz. bottle

> > (lasts a long time) Kills yeast in brain

> > Tansy Extract Syrup 2 teaspoons 3X per day in rotation (use one day then move on to next item) Limited Edition $18 per 8 oz. bottle

> > (lasts about a month in rotation) Yeast/bacteria/viruses/ parasite rotation

> > Myrrh Extract Syrup 2 teaspoons 3X per day in rotation Limited Edition $18 per 8 oz. bottle

> > Candosolve Extract Syrup 4 teaspoons 3X per day in rotation Limited Edition $18 per 8 oz. bottle

> > Olive Leaf Capsule

> > Pau d’Arco Capsule 2 capsules 1X per day in rotation Natures Sunshine Varies Yeast/bacteria/viruses/ parasite rotation

> > Black Walnut Capsule 2 capsules 2X per day in rotation Natures Sunshine Varies Yeast/bacteria/viruses/ parasite rotation

> > Yeast Fungal Defense, Psyllium Hulls, Milk-Free Acidolphilus, etc. As needed, YFD is 2 on Thursdays, Psyllium is one daily to aid in bowel, probio for fevers and gargling for sore throats. Natures Sunshine Varies Yeast, bowels, etc.

> >

>

Our son does not appear to react to phenols but a few things you might try, that I understand to be low, are:SyntolPau D'arcoP 95 oil of oreganoSent from my iPhone

my sons phenopl issues went away with chelation.

channa

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Monday, December 31, 2012 6:20 PMSubject: Re: Re: Yeast Rotation Products