RemedySpot.com

Re: Sudden loss of appetite and unformed stools.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I would check her for infections and parasites. Some forms of PANDAS OCD

manifest in refusal to eat. It is usually a choking fear. Where do you live?

Some of us could probably recommend a doctor.

Ruth

Sent from my iPad

> Please everyone I need advice, suggestions, opinions, anything on what might b

wrong with my 3 and half year old daughter diagnosed with PDD and how I can fix

it. She suddenly stopped eating like zero appetite, she obviously gets hungry

but when her usual food(GFCFSFCF) is served she won't even take a bite, she

would rather go hungry than eat food and I don't know if it is coincidental or

not but she at d same time started passing loose stools once or twice a day all

these have happened for about one week now and I'm at lost of what to do. Please

advice. Thanks.

> Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

was she treated with any antibiotics lately? for my son this type of symptom was caused from some type of pathogen....or food allergy or antibiotic use....I would go down the line if it were my son...get food allergy panel done for delayed food allergys someone else I hope can post a lab to get thuis done my mind is pulling a blank....then I would look into trying some antibabacterial/antyeast to see if that doesnt help as well as keeping a food log and supplement log to help pinpoint further triggers also you could try some adult strength culturelle....this helped my son a lot with bactiera issues but whatever you try go slow and make sure you watch for any negative reactions

channa

To: mb <mb12valtrex > Sent: Wednesday, January 2, 2013 6:45 AMSubject: Sudden loss of appetite and unformed stools.Please everyone I need advice, suggestions, opinions, anything on what might b wrong with my 3 and half year old daughter diagnosed with PDD and how I can fix it. She suddenly stopped eating like zero appetite, she obviously gets hungry

but when her usual food(GFCFSFCF) is served she won't even take a bite, she would rather go hungry than eat food and I don't know if it is coincidental or not but she at d same time started passing loose stools once or twice a day all these have happened for about one week now and I'm at lost of what to do. Please advice. Thanks.Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device------------------------------------

Maybe she just has a virus. I always cut back to minerals and weak probios when

my child gets off track, up skin brushing, magnesium chloride, and clay baths. I

use the Milk-Free Acidolphilus from Natures Sunshine for hourly fever and crud

fighting in the gut only when necessary, not all the time, up to 12 hours

straight. Also, I am a little puzzled at the huge probio use by some people, it

methylates mercury and bad metals doesn't it? How does all that get out safely

and without reuptake? We never do probios any more unless in a targeted by

symptoms fashion. That is what everyone did a decade ago when rote and shotgun

dosing was all we knew.

> Please everyone I need advice, suggestions, opinions, anything on what might b

wrong with my 3 and half year old daughter diagnosed with PDD and how I can fix

it. She suddenly stopped eating like zero appetite, she obviously gets hungry

but when her usual food(GFCFSFCF) is served she won't even take a bite, she

would rather go hungry than eat food and I don't know if it is coincidental or

not but she at d same time started passing loose stools once or twice a day all

these have happened for about one week now and I'm at lost of what to do. Please

advice. Thanks.

>

>

>

Thanks Channa but no she has not taken antibiotics in a very long time. Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless deviceSender: mb12valtrex Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 08:14:33 -0800 (PST)To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: Re: Sudden loss of appetite and unformed stools. was she treated with any antibiotics lately? for my son this type of symptom was caused from some type of pathogen....or food allergy or antibiotic use....I would go down the line if it were my son...get food allergy panel done for delayed food allergys someone else I hope can post a lab to get thuis done my mind is pulling a blank....then I would look into trying some antibabacterial/antyeast to see if that doesnt help as well as keeping a food log and supplement log to help pinpoint further triggers also you could try some adult strength culturelle....this helped my son a lot with bactiera issues but whatever you try go slow and make sure you watch for any negative reactionschannaTo: mb <mb12valtrex > Sent: Wednesday, January 2, 2013 6:45 AMSubject: Sudden loss of appetite and unformed stools.Please everyone I need advice, suggestions, opinions, anything on what might b wrong with my 3 and half year old daughter diagnosed with PDD and how I can fix it. She suddenly stopped eating like zero appetite, she obviously gets hungrybut when her usual food(GFCFSFCF) is served she won't even take a bite, she would rather go hungry than eat food and I don't know if it is coincidental or not but she at d same time started passing loose stools once or twice a day all these have happened for about one week now and I'm at lost of what to do. Please advice. Thanks.Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device------------------------------------

Yes, we're seeing refusal to drink water and I think it is pandas/pans OCD related:(Sent from my iPhone

I would check her for infections and parasites. Some forms of PANDAS OCD manifest in refusal to eat. It is usually a choking fear. Where do you live? Some of us could probably recommend a doctor.

Ruth

Sent from my iPad

> Please everyone I need advice, suggestions, opinions, anything on what might b wrong with my 3 and half year old daughter diagnosed with PDD and how I can fix it. She suddenly stopped eating like zero appetite, she obviously gets hungry but when her usual food(GFCFSFCF) is served she won't even take a bite, she would rather go hungry than eat food and I don't know if it is coincidental or not but she at d same time started passing loose stools once or twice a day all these have happened for about one week now and I'm at lost of what to do. Please advice. Thanks.

>

>

>

maybe she might be fighting some kind of pathogen....maybe try some goldenseal formula and culturelle if it is bacteria related

To: mb <mb12valtrex > Sent: Wednesday, January 2, 2013 1:31 PMSubject: Re: Sudden loss of appetite and unformed stools.

Thanks Channa but no she has not taken antibiotics in a very long time.

Reply via web post

Reply to sender

Reply to group

Start a New Topic

Messages in this topic (5)

Recent Activity:

New Members 8

Visit Your Group

Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use • Send us Feedback

Hello ,

Are u referring to kirkmanlabs pro-bio gold probiotic? My son has been on it

everyday non stop for over two years now.

Is continuous use bad for our kids? What probiotic do you use? Please advise.

Sent from my iPhone

> Maybe she just has a virus. I always cut back to minerals and weak probios

when my child gets off track, up skin brushing, magnesium chloride, and clay

baths. I use the Milk-Free Acidolphilus from Natures Sunshine for hourly fever

and crud fighting in the gut only when necessary, not all the time, up to 12

hours straight. Also, I am a little puzzled at the huge probio use by some

people, it methylates mercury and bad metals doesn't it? How does all that get

out safely and without reuptake? We never do probios any more unless in a

targeted by symptoms fashion. That is what everyone did a decade ago when rote

and shotgun dosing was all we knew.

>

>

>

>> Please everyone I need advice, suggestions, opinions, anything on what might

b wrong with my 3 and half year old daughter diagnosed with PDD and how I can

fix it. She suddenly stopped eating like zero appetite, she obviously gets

hungry but when her usual food(GFCFSFCF) is served she won't even take a bite,

she would rather go hungry than eat food and I don't know if it is coincidental

or not but she at d same time started passing loose stools once or twice a day

all these have happened for about one week now and I'm at lost of what to do.

Please advice. Thanks.

>> Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

>>

>> ------------------------------------

>>

>>

I just posed a question covering routine probio use. I do not know how rote use works, don't use probios that way due to hg levels. Everyone is different.Sent from my iPhone

Hello ,

Are u referring to kirkmanlabs pro-bio gold probiotic? My son has been on it everyday non stop for over two years now.

Is continuous use bad for our kids? What probiotic do you use? Please advise.

Sent from my iPhone

> Maybe she just has a virus. I always cut back to minerals and weak probios when my child gets off track, up skin brushing, magnesium chloride, and clay baths. I use the Milk-Free Acidolphilus from Natures Sunshine for hourly fever and crud fighting in the gut only when necessary, not all the time, up to 12 hours straight. Also, I am a little puzzled at the huge probio use by some people, it methylates mercury and bad metals doesn't it? How does all that get out safely and without reuptake? We never do probios any more unless in a targeted by symptoms fashion. That is what everyone did a decade ago when rote and shotgun dosing was all we knew.

>

>

>

>> Please everyone I need advice, suggestions, opinions, anything on what might b wrong with my 3 and half year old daughter diagnosed with PDD and how I can fix it. She suddenly stopped eating like zero appetite, she obviously gets hungry but when her usual food(GFCFSFCF) is served she won't even take a bite, she would rather go hungry than eat food and I don't know if it is coincidental or not but she at d same time started passing loose stools once or twice a day all these have happened for about one week now and I'm at lost of what to do. Please advice. Thanks.

>> Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

>>

>> ------------------------------------

>>

>>