Guest guest

Now when using clay as a binder I understand it best to give an hr or two after

medication or supplements. What about food do we have to give it away from food

too???

Does it make our kids more constipated? If so what do u guys use to help wth

constipation??

Tendai

Sent from my iPhone

I don't use many binders but do supplement son's iron which is constipating- we use oxypowder as needed and sometimes senekot ( big guns) Sent from my iPhone

Now when using clay as a binder I understand it best to give an hr or two after medication or supplements. What about food do we have to give it away from food too???

Does it make our kids more constipated? If so what do u guys use to help wth constipation??

Tendai

Sent from my iPhone

Hello all, for kids that cannot swallow capsules, how do you administer activated charcoal. I am having a hard time, mixing contents of capsule with liquid. I use Good and Natural brand of activated charcoal. Sent from my iPad

I don't use many binders but do supplement son's iron which is constipating- we use oxypowder as needed and sometimes senekot ( big guns) Sent from my iPhone

Now when using clay as a binder I understand it best to give an hr or two after medication or supplements. What about food do we have to give it away from food too???

Does it make our kids more constipated? If so what do u guys use to help wth constipation??

Tendai

Sent from my iPhone

A little applesauce. Not the best option for us but I can't find organic pear sauce here.Sent from my iPhone

Hello all, for kids that cannot swallow capsules, how do you administer activated charcoal. I am having a hard time, mixing contents of capsule with liquid. I use Good and Natural brand of activated charcoal. Sent from my iPad

Tendai

Sent from my iPhone

i used to mix it in a tbsp of applesauce

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Cc: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2013 2:55 PMSubject: Re: Rookie ?? Here

Hello all, for kids that cannot swallow capsules, how do you administer activated charcoal. I am having a hard time, mixing contents of capsule with liquid. I use Good and Natural brand of activated charcoal.

i just started using clay again for my son I use the red clay and green clay and I give both with food no problem....for constipation i am using casagrada...i am using the stright capsule as it cheaper then the other liquid formula i was using dr shultz formula for kids http://www.herdoc.com/

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2013 1:41 PMSubject: Re: Rookie ?? Here

Now when using clay as a binder I understand it best to give an hr or two after medication or supplements. What about food do we have to give it away from food too??? Does it make our kids more constipated? If so what do u guys use to help wth constipation??TendaiSent from my iPhone

Thank ChannaSent from my iPhone

i just started using clay again for my son I use the red clay and green clay and I give both with food no problem....for constipation i am using casagrada...i am using the stright capsule as it cheaper then the other liquid formula i was using dr shultz formula for kids http://www.herdoc.com/

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2013 1:41 PMSubject: Re: Rookie ?? Here

Now when using clay as a binder I understand it best to give an hr or two after medication or supplements. What about food do we have to give it away from food too??? Does it make our kids more constipated? If so what do u guys use to help wth constipation??TendaiSent from my iPhone