RemedySpot.com

TAMIFLU WITH Valtrex anyone?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi,

My 6 year old son is already on Valtrex. We all in family is hit by flu and he has been prescribed Tamiflu.Can both be taken together?Thanks

Manoj-- Regards_\\\///_Manoj  ( @ @ )+---oOOo-(_)-oOOo-----------+| Manoj Nambiar                || 720 Paddington Ct           || Suwanee,GA-30024         || ph:              |

+----------Oooo-------------------+     oooO (   )      (   )    ) /      \ (    (_/       \_)

DO NOT GIVE TAMIFLU.....IT IS VERY DANGEROUS.....GOOGLE AROUND ABOUT THE DANGERS OF GIVING TAMIFLU TO KIDS UNDER AGE 18....CAUSES WEIRD BEHAVIORS........BANNED IN JAPAN.........JUST RIDE OUT THE FLU.......DO NOT GIVE TAMIFLU!!!!! To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 10:58 PM Subject: TAMIFLU WITH Valtrex anyone?

Hi,

My 6 year old son is already on Valtrex. We all in family is hit by flu and he has been prescribed Tamiflu.Can both be taken together?Thanks

Manoj-- Regards_\\\///_Manoj ( @ @ )+---oOOo-(_)-oOOo-----------+| Manoj Nambiar || 720 Paddington Ct || Suwanee,GA-30024 || ph: |

+----------Oooo-------------------+ oooO ( ) ( ) ) / \ ( (_/ \_)

you must do a lot more research on the dangers of tamiflu and other poisons your doctor will try and give to your family such as vaccines. the flu can be treated with lots of vitamin c(fights infection) , homemade chicken soup (nourishing/soothing), ginger tea(,fights infection), peppermint tea ( cooling fever),echenachea,goldenseal root(fights infection), MMS (poweful antibacterial/viral), essentail oils rubbed on chest to help breathing, soothing herbal tea for inflammed throat/bronchial tubes such as slippery elm, mullien leaf,marshmallow root...

I could go on and on so many other ways to treat your family other then giving them tamiflu which would only make your family sicker in the long run.

channa

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 10:58 PMSubject: TAMIFLU WITH Valtrex anyone?

Hi,

My 6 year old son is already on Valtrex. We all in family is hit by flu and he has been prescribed Tamiflu.

Can both be taken together?

Thanks

Manoj-- Regards_\\\///_Manoj ( @ @ )+---oOOo-(_)-oOOo-----------+| Manoj Nambiar || 720 Paddington Ct || Suwanee,GA-30024 || ph: |+----------Oooo-------------------+ oooO ( ) ( ) ) / \ ( (_/ \_)

http://www.naturalnews.com/038689_flu_pandemic_home_remedies_influenza.html here is another article on homeopathic meds for the flu along with colloidal siilver that was already spoken highly about on this group recently...

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2013 12:51 AMSubject: Re: TAMIFLU WITH Valtrex anyone?

you must do a lot more research on the dangers of tamiflu and other poisons your doctor will try and give to your family such as vaccines. the flu can be treated with lots of vitamin c(fights infection) , homemade chicken soup (nourishing/soothing), ginger tea(,fights infection), peppermint tea ( cooling fever),echenachea,goldenseal root(fights infection), MMS (poweful antibacterial/viral), essentail oils rubbed on chest to help breathing, soothing herbal tea for inflammed throat/bronchial tubes such as slippery elm, mullien leaf,marshmallow root...

I could go on and on so many other ways to treat your family other then giving them tamiflu which would only make your family sicker in the long run.

channa

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 10:58 PMSubject: TAMIFLU WITH Valtrex anyone?

Hi,

My 6 year old son is already on Valtrex. We all in family is hit by flu and he has been prescribed Tamiflu.

Thanks

Manoj-- Regards_\\\///_ Manoj ( @ @ ) +---oOOo-(_)-oOOo-----------+ | Manoj Nambiar | | 720 Paddington Ct | | Suwanee,GA-30024 | | ph: | +----------Oooo-------------------+ oooO ( ) ( ) ) / \ ( (_/ \_)

Nobody needs tamiflu even with flu!!! I agree with !Enviado desde mi dispositivo BlackBerry® de Orange.Sender: mb12valtrex Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 20:03:28 -0800 (PST)To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: Re: TAMIFLU WITH Valtrex anyone? DO NOT GIVE TAMIFLU.....IT IS VERY DANGEROUS.....GOOGLE AROUND ABOUT THE DANGERS OF GIVING TAMIFLU TO KIDS UNDER AGE 18....CAUSES WEIRD BEHAVIORS........BANNED IN JAPAN.........JUST RIDE OUT THE FLU.......DO NOT GIVE TAMIFLU!!!!! To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 10:58 PM Subject: TAMIFLU WITH Valtrex anyone? Hi,My 6 year old son is already on Valtrex. We all in family is hit by flu and he has been prescribed Tamiflu.Can both be taken together?ThanksManoj-- Regards_\\\///_Manoj ( @ @ )+---oOOo-(_)-oOOo-----------+| Manoj Nambiar || 720 Paddington Ct || Suwanee,GA-30024 || ph: |+----------Oooo-------------------+ oooO ( ) ( ) ) / \ ( (_/ \_)

Same as what said!!! No to tamiflu or any vaccine come to think of itSent from my iPhone

DO NOT GIVE TAMIFLU.....IT IS VERY DANGEROUS.....GOOGLE AROUND ABOUT THE DANGERS OF GIVING TAMIFLU TO KIDS UNDER AGE 18....CAUSES WEIRD BEHAVIORS........BANNED IN JAPAN.........JUST RIDE OUT THE FLU.......DO NOT GIVE TAMIFLU!!!!! To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 10:58 PM Subject: TAMIFLU WITH Valtrex anyone?

Hi,

Manoj-- Regards_\\\///_Manoj ( @ @ )+---oOOo-(_)-oOOo-----------+| Manoj Nambiar || 720 Paddington Ct || Suwanee,GA-30024 || ph: |

+----------Oooo-------------------+ oooO ( ) ( ) ) / \ ( (_/ \_)

Thank you all for very important advice..Manoj

Nobody needs tamiflu even with flu!!! I agree with !Enviado desde mi dispositivo BlackBerry® de Orange.

Sender: mb12valtrex

Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 20:03:28 -0800 (PST)To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >

ReplyTo: mb12valtrex

Subject: Re: TAMIFLU WITH Valtrex anyone?

DO NOT GIVE TAMIFLU.....IT IS VERY DANGEROUS.....GOOGLE AROUND ABOUT THE DANGERS OF GIVING TAMIFLU TO KIDS UNDER AGE 18....CAUSES WEIRD BEHAVIORS........BANNED IN JAPAN.........JUST RIDE OUT THE FLU.......DO NOT GIVE TAMIFLU!!!!!

To: " mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex >

Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 10:58 PM Subject: TAMIFLU WITH Valtrex anyone?

Hi,

Manoj-- Regards_\\\///_Manoj  ( @ @ )+---oOOo-(_)-oOOo-----------+| Manoj Nambiar                || 720 Paddington Ct           || Suwanee,GA-30024         || ph:              |

+----------Oooo-------------------+     oooO (   )      (   )    ) /      \ (    (_/       \_)

-- Regards_\\\///_Manoj  ( @ @ )+---oOOo-(_)-oOOo-----------+| Manoj Nambiar                || 720 Paddington Ct           || Suwanee,GA-30024         || ph:              |

Channa,

Thanks for this reply. Your suggestions for natural remedies is great. Things that I did not know about. I have seem Marshmallow root in the store and thought "What the heck is that for?" Is your knowlege from years of reading? What can you recommend to read?

Cristine

TAMIFLU WITH Valtrex anyone?

Hi,

Thanks

Manoj-- Regards_\\\///_Manoj ( @ @ )+---oOOo-(_)-oOOo-----------+| Manoj Nambiar || 720 Paddington Ct || Suwanee,GA-30024 || ph: |+----------Oooo-------------------+ oooO ( ) ( ) ) / \ ( (_/ \_)

oh wow. now you gonna get me going.....LOL. I have spent the better part of four years on the internet googling anything and everything about autism and my sons health issues... I know a lot less then most and more then some......and learned most the best stuff on this group. some of the smartest women in the world I swear are on this md12valtrex group.

I am really been trying to learn more about herbs and natural treatment because I think we have to prepare for a time supplements may be banned in this country...or even other countrys as well.....so I been trying to build my collection of plant identification books....and been trying to go out and find medicine in the fields....along the road.....I suggest buying herbs to make your own medcine garden.....

I mostly do my research online.....have read a few autism books ...nourishing hope by julie mathews.....and one book that really changed my outlook was "hes not autistic but..."by tenna merchant. I liked this book because it was the book that allowed me to believe healing was possible...there are many really good books out there I wish I had read like changing the myth of autism....and healing the four As....other moms can post more books to read....or you can type in books in the messages of this group...to look up old posts about good reads...

I got a blog where I try and write about everything I have learned in a way that is easy to understand http://www.healyourchild.wordpress.com/ I put biomed information in the pages at the top and some personal stuff is mixed with biomed in my blog posts...(ok.a lot of personal stuff...)

my advice to you is get as much of the free info that you can from other moms that been there before...post questions to the group as often as possible ...pick everyones brain.....read whatever books you come across......and in a a year you be giving other people advice too:)

channa

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2013 9:50 PMSubject: Re: TAMIFLU WITH Valtrex anyone?

Channa,

Thanks for this reply. Your suggestions for natural remedies is great. Things that I did not know about. I have seem Marshmallow root in the store and thought "What the heck is that for?" Is your knowlege from years of reading? What can you recommend to read?

Cristine