RemedySpot.com

Re: TAMIFLU WITH Valtrex anyone? question re good bacteria

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Agree. What's MMS?Also, if doing antibiotic/antifungal morning and night, when do you do the good bacteria? Must be morning or evening as kid is in school--Luz  Channa, Thanks for this reply. Your suggestions for natural remedies is great. Things that I did not know about. I have seem Marshmallow root in the store and thought "What the heck is that for?" Is your knowlege from years of reading? What can you recommend to read? Cristine TAMIFLU WITH Valtrex anyone? Hi, My 6 year old son is already on Valtrex. We all in family is hit by flu and he has been prescribed Tamiflu. Can both be taken together? Thanks Manoj-- Regards_\\\///_Manoj ( @ @ )+---oOOo-(_)-oOOo-----------+| Manoj Nambiar || 720 Paddington Ct || Suwanee,GA-30024 || ph: |+----------Oooo-------------------+ oooO ( ) ( ) ) / \ ( (_/ \_) Luz Arevalo & Ed Zabin24 Tyndale StreetBoston, MA 02131617/469-3499The best response to organized money?Organized people.