RemedySpot.com

vermox

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have my little son who's been crying since yesterday it's because he is non-verbal hard to find out whats going i took to the emergency room he had an x-ray they found that he had too much stool in his stomach the Dr recommended enema it did not help that much he's still crying should i try vermox any advice please.

Oxypowder & senakotSent from my iPhone

I have my little son who's been crying since yesterday it's because he is non-verbal hard to find out whats going i took to the emergency room he had an x-ray they found that he had too much stool in his stomach the Dr recommended enema it did not help that much he's still crying should i try vermox any advice please.

Thanks can you please tell more about it ? To: mb12valtrex Sent: Friday, January 18, 2013 8:45 AM Subject: Re: vermox

Oxypowder in magnesium oxide. You can order on lineSenakot is over the counter drug. We only give this when we really need a clean out :)Oxypowder is great for most constipation. Hope this is helpful!!Sent from my iPhone

Thanks can you please tell more about it ? To: mb12valtrex Sent: Friday, January 18, 2013 8:45 AM Subject: Re:

vermox

where did you order it from ? To: mb12valtrex Sent:

Friday, January 18, 2013 8:58 AM Subject: Re: vermox

Oxypowder in magnesium oxide. You can order on lineSenakot is over the counter drug. We only give this when we really need a clean out :)Oxypowder is great for most constipation. Hope this is helpful!!Sent from my iPhone

Thanks can you please tell more about it ? To: mb12valtrex Sent: Friday, January 18, 2013 8:45 AM Subject: Re:

vermox

Amazon. You can probably get both of them there. For oxypowder we use up to 2 caps and wait about a half day to do any more. Sometimes oxypowder works immediately, sometimes it doesn't.Sennakot - I give him 1 pill and that will almost always suffice. Dr says he can take 2.Our son is 12, 75 lbsSent from my iPhone

Thanks can you please tell more about it ? To: mb12valtrex Sent: Friday,

January 18, 2013 8:45 AM Subject: Re:

vermox

Thank you i really appreciate it. To: mb12valtrex Sent: Friday, January 18, 2013 9:32 AM Subject: Re: vermox

Amazon. You can probably get both of them there. For oxypowder we use up to 2 caps and wait about a half day to do any more. Sometimes oxypowder works immediately, sometimes it doesn't.Sennakot - I give him 1 pill and that will almost always suffice. Dr says he can take 2.Our son is 12, 75 lbsSent from my iPhone

Thanks can you please tell more about it ? To: mb12valtrex

Sent: Friday,

January 18, 2013 8:45 AM Subject: Re:

vermox

Castor oil.

>

> I have my little son who's been crying since yesterday it's because he is

non-verbal hard to find out whats going i took to the emergency room he had an

x-ray they found that he had too much stool in his stomach the Dr recommended

enema it did not help that much he's still crying should i try vermox any advice

please.

>

yup even my dad told me about it.many thanks to you caryn. To: mb12valtrex Sent: Friday, January 18, 2013 10:02 AM Subject: Re: vermox

Castor oil.

>

> I have my little son who's been crying since yesterday it's because he is non-verbal hard to find out whats going i took to the emergency room he had an x-ray they found that he had too much stool in his stomach the Dr recommended enema it did not help that much he's still crying should i try vermox any advice please.

>

Hello caryn i think that we spoke last time about mms do you still giving it to your child have you notice a changes and where did you order it from? To: mb12valtrex Sent: Friday, January 18, 2013 10:02 AM Subject: Re:

vermox

Castor oil.

>

> I have my little son who's been crying since yesterday it's because he is non-verbal hard to find out whats going i took to the emergency room he had an x-ray they found that he had too much stool in his stomach the Dr recommended enema it did not help that much he's still crying should i try vermox any advice please.

>

Natural Calm. It is Magnesium we use it every day, had been very helpful here.

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Friday, January 18, 2013 8:45 AMSubject: Re: vermox

you mean magnesium citrate? To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Friday, January 18, 2013 11:20 AM Subject: Re: vermox

Natural Calm. It is Magnesium we use it every day, had been very helpful here.

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Friday, January 18, 2013 8:45 AMSubject: Re: vermox