RemedySpot.com

Re: Stomach Virus - antiviral protocol questions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'm not the most experienced mother, but here S. Boulardii helps a lot with diarrea. But My son is not on antivirals.Good luck!CristinaEnviado via iPadEm 23/01/2013, às 14:05, "New Hope" escreveu:

Let me introduce my son as I' m new here. DS is 5.5 attending public kinder with no support. We are on the biomed since he was 3.5 and have done about 90+ rounds of AC chelation, have started antiviral protocol for the past 2 months had great gains, improved speech, cognition. He also got pimple like breakouts on his cheek last month which I took at as a good sign for antivirals.

Now....

my DS Had severe stomach cramps on Friday evening and threw up twice and had diarrhea since then.( his is never a diarrea kid, had constipation issues )He had diarrhea the whole weekend 4-5 times a day, became tired. He got a little better and had some energy on Monday, again started to feel tired since yesterday. He is having the same amount of watery diarrhea with lots of gas. I took him to doctor yesterday and they said it is the virus and could take up to 7 days. He is on BRAT diet since I am not doing any biomed diet with him, he is also taking some jello, pedialyte etc.

I did not do the AC chelation this weekend however I continued with his virastop/ole/transfer factor combo. He has been on that since Nov 13 2012 and has done excellent till early Jan.

My questions are if the flu is viral then the OLE/virastop should have nipped it in the bud, why is it worsening? Should I stop the antivirals? Is this die off from Virastop/OLE? I have to get this under control, he has already lost a pound and last night he just had a plain explosive watery diarrhea.

Please somebody help.

A virus can take up to 10 days to run its course. We have used Imodium (over the counter) to get diarrhea under control. I would stop everything else until he is better. Stick to a very plain diet and give him lots to drink......ginger ale helps the stomach as well. From: New Hope

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 11:05 AM Subject: Stomach Virus - antiviral protocol questions

Let me introduce my son as I' m new here. DS is 5.5 attending public kinder with no support. We are on the biomed since he was 3.5 and have done about 90+ rounds of AC chelation, have started antiviral protocol for the past 2 months had great gains, improved speech, cognition. He also got pimple like breakouts on his cheek last month which I took at as a good sign for antivirals.

Now....

my DS Had severe stomach cramps on Friday evening and threw up twice and had diarrhea since then.( his is never a diarrea kid, had constipation issues )He had diarrhea the whole weekend 4-5 times a day, became tired. He got a little better and had some energy on Monday, again started to feel tired since yesterday. He is having the same amount of watery diarrhea with lots of gas. I took him to doctor yesterday and they said it is the virus and could take up to 7 days. He is on BRAT diet since I am not doing any biomed diet with him, he is also taking some jello, pedialyte etc.

I did not do the AC chelation this weekend however I continued with his virastop/ole/transfer factor combo. He has been on that since Nov 13 2012 and has done excellent till early Jan.

My questions are if the flu is viral then the OLE/virastop should have nipped it in the bud, why is it worsening? Should I stop the antivirals? Is this die off from Virastop/OLE? I have to get this under control, he has already lost a pound and last night he just had a plain explosive watery diarrhea.

Please somebody help.

I would clean his system out one thing that work well for diarrhea is clay if it is that bad 1 level tablespoon on benetone clay in a 4oz water (I always like to buy the powder as my son can not take capsules) I would do twice a day everyday until stools back to normal.. It could be wth all the bad bugs die-off his system can not cope wth getting it all out and it remaining in his gut clay is great at seeking it out and riding it!!Calcium citrate too is good for clearing out the systemGood luckTendaiSent from my iPhone

Now....

Please somebody help.

I always INCREASE the virus fighters when my son gets something. He's on

virastop, lysine, aloe vera, beta glucans, ... I would double up on the

virastop.

>

> Let me introduce my son as I' m new here. DS is 5.5 attending public kinder

with no support. We are on the biomed since he was 3.5 and have done about 90+

rounds of AC chelation, have started antiviral protocol for the past 2 months

had great gains, improved speech, cognition. He also got pimple like breakouts

on his cheek last month which I took at as a good sign for antivirals.

>

> Now....

> my DS Had severe stomach cramps on Friday evening and threw up twice and had

diarrhea since then.( his is never a diarrea kid, had constipation issues )He

had diarrhea the whole weekend 4-5 times a day, became tired. He got a little

better and had some energy on Monday, again started to feel tired since

yesterday. He is having the same amount of watery diarrhea with lots of gas. I

took him to doctor yesterday and they said it is the virus and could take up to

7 days. He is on BRAT diet since I am not doing any biomed diet with him, he is

also taking some jello, pedialyte etc.

>

> I did not do the AC chelation this weekend however I continued with his

virastop/ole/transfer factor combo. He has been on that since Nov 13 2012 and

has done excellent till early Jan.

>

> My questions are if the flu is viral then the OLE/virastop should have nipped

it in the bud, why is it worsening? Should I stop the antivirals? Is this die

off from Virastop/OLE? I have to get this under control, he has already lost a

pound and last night he just had a plain explosive watery diarrhea.

>

> Please somebody help.

>