RemedySpot.com

Stem cells

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I took my son for stem cells 3 times last year. My son is 15 yrs old and he had a severe case of PANDAS and was self injurious, miserable and aggressive. Prior to stem cells we had done every other type of biomed possible and even after 7 IVIGs he was not much better. The first time was Aug 2011 and we went to the Dominican Republic where he got stem cells from his own stomach fat. We saw immediate gains in 24hrs......calmer, happier, less anxiety, cooperative, no anxiety...........all of the wonderful benefits last about 4 to 6 weeks and then faded. Our next trip was to Panama in Dec 2011 where my son got both umbilical and placenta cells(2 by IV and 2 by lumbar puncture). Once again we came home with a much

happier and calmer child. The same thing happened the gains slowly faded. We returned to Panama for the same procedure in May 2012 and had pretty much the same results. We are now doing very high dose IVIG (2.0g/kg) every 4 weeks ( for the past 6 months) and we have a much calmer, happier, stable child. Language and cognition are slowly improving as well. I believe the stem cells work I just think my sons immune system was so severly dysfunctional that the number of stem cells he got was not enough. Panama now has a two week option which includes additional stem cells from bone marrow. We plan to do as many more IVIGs as we can and then consider returning to Panama for another treatment. Feel free to ask me any other questions you may

have. To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Friday, January 25, 2013 11:42 PM Subject: Stem cells

I need to know if anyone has done stem cell and what was good or bad results ... I want to go to panama I heard that is the best place to do it.. Ty

Sent from my iPhone