RemedySpot.com

Vaccine Detox

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey there. I know someone with 12 mos old baby who is showing soft signs for

autism. Mom did vaccines today (12 mos!) and just texted me that he has been

doing a ton if visual stimmjng and seems inconsolable.

I told her not I I've Tylenol. But was wondering ifthere is any detox that can

be done or anyway to try to mitigate the bad effects?

Thanks for your help.

Ruth

After vaccines it is safe to give motrin but NOT tylenol. She should also give glutathione, vitamin C and Vitamin D3. Which vaccines did the baby get?????? Which vaccines depends on what could help. If it was the MMR then high dose vitamin A if it was the chicken pox then Valtrex. Also look up the manufacturer of each vaccine and find out what was in each vaccine........aluminum? formaldehyde? mercury? To: mb12valtrex Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 9:56 PM Subject: Vaccine Detox

Hey there. I know someone with 12 mos old baby who is showing soft signs for autism. Mom did vaccines today (12 mos!) and just texted me that he has been doing a ton if visual stimmjng and seems inconsolable.

I told her not I I've Tylenol. But was wondering ifthere is any detox that can be done or anyway to try to mitigate the bad effects?

Thanks for your help.

Ruth

Guest guest

Hi Ruth, we are doing CEASE therapy to detox vaccines etc. I know a lot of people do not buy into homeopathy but it could be an option for your friend. MarieTo: mb12valtrex From: dan-ruth-setlak@...Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 02:56:55 +0000Subject: Vaccine Detox

Hey there. I know someone with 12 mos old baby who is showing soft signs for autism. Mom did vaccines today (12 mos!) and just texted me that he has been doing a ton if visual stimmjng and seems inconsolable.

I told her not I I've Tylenol. But was wondering ifthere is any detox that can be done or anyway to try to mitigate the bad effects?

Thanks for your help.

Ruth

Guest guest

Yes thx. It is a baby so may work well. RuthSent from my iPhone

Hi Ruth, we are doing CEASE therapy to detox vaccines etc. I know a lot of people do not buy into homeopathy but it could be an option for your friend. MarieTo: mb12valtrex From: dan-ruth-setlak@...Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 02:56:55 +0000Subject: Vaccine Detox

Thanks for your help.

Ruth

Guest guest

Thx . It was good idea to check into ingredients. It was 12 mos shots so most given including dreaded MMR. :(Sent from my iPhone

After vaccines it is safe to give motrin but NOT tylenol. She should also give glutathione, vitamin C and Vitamin D3. Which vaccines did the baby get?????? Which vaccines depends on what could help. If it was the MMR then high dose vitamin A if it was the chicken pox then Valtrex. Also look up the manufacturer of each vaccine and find out what was in each vaccine........aluminum? formaldehyde? mercury? To: mb12valtrex Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 9:56 PM Subject: Vaccine Detox

Thanks for your help.

Ruth

Guest guest

Hi,NAET is said to be good for vaccine detox.I have also heard that there are some Homeo solution. I guess deftly they shud do NAET for those vaccines.

Manoj

Thanks for your help.

Ruth

Guest guest

Anyone know dosing for the abx for an infant? Sent from my iPhone

Thanks for your help.

Ruth

Guest guest

ugggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( sorry something in my cyber throat)

if i knew this lady and she asked my advice I would give half a teaspoon of vitaminC every couple hours....I would give between 2,500 and 5,000 IU daily of vitamn A and get some homeopathic thuja .

the vtamin A and C I have heard from various sorces is the best treatment while the vaccine has been recently given to minimize the damage to the immune system....

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 8:56 PMSubject: Vaccine Detox

Hey there. I know someone with 12 mos old baby who is showing soft signs for autism. Mom did vaccines today (12 mos!) and just texted me that he has been doing a ton if visual stimmjng and seems inconsolable. I told her not I I've Tylenol. But was wondering ifthere is any detox that can be done or anyway to try to mitigate the bad effects?Thanks for your help. Ruth

Guest guest

Sorry didn't mean abx. I meant antioxidant. Dosing for infant?Sent from my iPhone

Anyone know dosing for the abx for an infant? Sent from my iPhone

Thanks for your help.

Ruth

Guest guest

Hi  This is teh first tiem I hear that Tylenon is not to be given after vaccine. Why is this? Our ped always asked give Tyleno or Motrin for post vaccine irritation/fever.

thanksmanoj 

After vaccines it is safe to give motrin but NOT tylenol.  She should also give glutathione, vitamin C and Vitamin D3.   Which vaccines did the baby get?????? Which vaccines depends on what could help. If it was the MMR then high dose vitamin A if it was the chicken pox then Valtrex.  Also look up the manufacturer of each vaccine and find out what was in each vaccine........aluminum? formaldehyde? mercury?

To: mb12valtrex

Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 9:56 PM Subject: Vaccine Detox

Thanks for your help.

Ruth

Guest guest

I have a holistic doctor/pediatrician that can help. She specializes in detox.  Her name is Margaret Gennaro, Fairfax Va.  She will do phone consults.   http://www.neckbackandbeyond.com/margaret-gennaro.shtml

I highly reccomend your friend giving her a call.  She can mention my name, Cara Esposito and I am sure she will help. Good luck! Cara

Thanks for your help.

Ruth

Guest guest

Tylenol depletes glutathione levels and glutathione is needed to get the heavy metals/poisons out of the body. It is safe to give motrin since motrin does not deplete glutathione levels. Since many of the vaccines are loaded with mercury, aluminum, formaldehyde you want to get those things out of the body as fast as possible. Personally, I will not give any one in my family another vaccine ever including our dog! There is nothing good or safe about vaccines. To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Friday, March 1, 2013 10:30 AM Subject: Re: Vaccine Detox

Hi This is teh first tiem I hear that Tylenon is not to be given after vaccine. Why is this? Our ped always asked give Tyleno or Motrin for post vaccine irritation/fever.

thanksmanoj

After vaccines it is safe to give motrin but NOT tylenol. She should also give glutathione, vitamin C and Vitamin D3. Which vaccines did the baby get?????? Which vaccines depends on what could help. If it was the MMR then high dose vitamin A if it was the chicken pox then Valtrex. Also look up the manufacturer of each vaccine and find out what was in each vaccine........aluminum? formaldehyde? mercury?

To: mb12valtrex

Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 9:56 PM Subject: Vaccine Detox

Thanks for your help.

Ruth

Guest guest

Thx cara!Sent from my iPhone

I have a holistic doctor/pediatrician that can help. She specializes in detox. Her name is Margaret Gennaro, Fairfax Va. She will do phone consults. http://www.neckbackandbeyond.com/margaret-gennaro.shtml

I highly reccomend your friend giving her a call. She can mention my name, Cara Esposito and I am sure she will help. Good luck! Cara

Thanks for your help.

Ruth

Guest guest

Ruth,I know she has specifically handled vaccine detox before. Take care,CaraSent from my iPhone

Thx cara!Sent from my iPhone

I have a holistic doctor/pediatrician that can help. She specializes in detox. Her name is Margaret Gennaro, Fairfax Va. She will do phone consults. http://www.neckbackandbeyond.com/margaret-gennaro.shtml

I highly reccomend your friend giving her a call. She can mention my name, Cara Esposito and I am sure she will help. Good luck! Cara

Thanks for your help.

Ruth