RemedySpot.com

Risperdol

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Aww man, Im sorry that happened to your little girl.I hope shes doing okay now To: mb12valtrex Sent: Sunday, March 3, 2013 9:09 PM Subject: Re: Risperdol

Hi in January 2012 my daughter who has ASD started having severe OCD-constantly trying to fix things in class, very aggressive-biting everyone, had urinary issues- constantly holding herself and was a mess. My sweet little girl became a monster. The school asked for medical intervention. My Ped said she needed to see a psychiatrist so that is where we took her. The dr put her on Risperidone. Although it helped a little in the beginning her aggression never went away and I believe it actually caused her head shakes that she never had before. After taking it for 8 months and not seeing much improvement I took her off. If it wasn't going to help then why keep her on it? She was actually diagnosed with PANS so I think we should have never put her on it in the first place. I should have stuck with my gut and no anti-psychiatric drugs and did more research. I would have never given her that.

Thanks Kim

> >

> >

> >

> > Hello,

> > My son's psychiatrist recommended Risperdol for my son to deal with aggression and property distractions. I am trying to get pros and cons of this medication. I read that it has very serious side effects.

> > If someone is using it for your kid or had experience with it in the past good or bad please wright to me.

> > Thank you!

> >

> > Irina Grimsland

> > Mother of three wonderful boys - s, Nikolai and Marius

> > Erie, CO

> > "Gain energy from the moments you love your child with all your heart, and don't let the low moments sap your energy. That way, there will be something left for you-of you-at day's end." Brodey.

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

My son takes IP6 inosine - several times a day, its natural you can get it at

the healthfood stores. Bedtime takes 5HTP - helps with sleep naturally.

He also has PANDAS and the meds( anti pychotics, antidepressants) only drove his

problems worse, lots of jerking of upper neck and head, had seizures on the

meds, drooling. Thankfully I looked up the side effects and took him off the

meds, it really only helped a short time.

>

> Did you try to tire him out? Enrolling in boxing class swimming class so he

can apply his energy there? Something he enjoys doing?

>

Guest guest

What brand is the IP6? I read that IP6 and inosine are not the same. Please let

me know.

Thanks, Kim

> >

> > Did you try to tire him out? Enrolling in boxing class swimming class so he

can apply his energy there? Something he enjoys doing?

> >

>

Guest guest

She still has the head jerking (tics) which I wish I could fix. But since she

was diagnosed with PANS and has been on erithromycin she has been better. Not

100% but better. Thanks, Kim

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Hello,

> > > My son's psychiatrist recommended Risperdol for my son to deal with

aggression and property distractions. I am trying to get pros and cons of this

medication. I read that it has very serious side effects.

> > > If someone is using it for your kid or had experience with it in the past

good or bad please wright to me.

> > > Thank you!

> > >

> > > Irina Grimsland

> > > Mother of three wonderful boys - s, Nikolai and Marius

> > > Erie, CO

> > > " Gain energy from the moments you love your child with all your heart, and

don't let the low moments sap your energy. That way, there will be something

left for you-of you-at day's end. " Brodey.

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi Kim,Could you tell me which dr. you see for PANS and who prescribes erithromycin? And do you know why this dr. chose erithromycin over zithromycin (or is it the same) or augmentin?Many thanks!Subject: Re: RisperdolTo: mb12valtrex Date: Wednesday, March 6, 2013, 7:37 AM

She still has the head jerking (tics) which I wish I could fix. But since she was diagnosed with PANS and has been on erithromycin she has been better. Not 100% but better. Thanks, Kim

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Hello,

> > > My son's psychiatrist recommended Risperdol for my son to deal with aggression and property distractions. I am trying to get pros and cons of this medication. I read that it has very serious side effects.

> > > If someone is using it for your kid or had experience with it in the past good or bad please wright to me.

> > > Thank you!

> > >

> > > Irina Grimsland

> > > Erie, CO

> > > "Gain energy from the moments you love your child with all your heart, and don't let the low moments sap your energy. That way, there will be something left for you-of you-at day's end." Brodey.

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

I truely hate most anti-psychotic for years I give them and wish I did not ve to they causeTardive dyskinesiaNot to be confused with dyskinetic cerebral palsy.This page has some issuesTardive dyskinesiaClassification and external resourcesICD-10G24.0ICD-9333.85OMIM272620DiseasesDB12909MedlinePlus000685eMedicineneuro/362Tardive dyskinesia /ˈtÉ‘rdɨv ËŒdɪskɨˈniËÊ’É™/ is a difficult-to-treat form of dyskinesia, a disorder resulting in involuntary, repetitive body movements. In this form of dyskinesia, the involuntary movements aretardive, meaning they have a slow or belated onset.[1] This neurological disorder frequently appears after long-term or high-dose use of antipsychotic drugs,[N 1] or in children and infants as a side effect from usage of drugs for gastrointestinal disorders.[N 2][2]Normally the dr would give procyclidine to help wth above but as u stoped it I pray wth u that it end up goingSent from my iPhone

She still has the head jerking (tics) which I wish I could fix. But since she was diagnosed with PANS and has been on erithromycin she has been better. Not 100% but better. Thanks, Kim

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Hello,

> > > My son's psychiatrist recommended Risperdol for my son to deal with aggression and property distractions. I am trying to get pros and cons of this medication. I read that it has very serious side effects.

> > > If someone is using it for your kid or had experience with it in the past good or bad please wright to me.

> > > Thank you!

> > >

> > > Irina Grimsland

> > > Erie, CO

> > > "Gain energy from the moments you love your child with all your heart, and don't let the low moments sap your energy. That way, there will be something left for you-of you-at day's end." Brodey.

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi Kim, I take my 7 year old son (not asd) and my 4 year old daughter (asd) to a homeopath. My son sometimes has tics, like head tilting and shaking and eye blinking. After we give him the remedy from the homeopath, the tics disappear. It is truly amazing. I read Amy Lansky's book Impossible Cure and our homeopath was mentioned in the book. I feel so lucky to have found her. She has really helped both kids. I dread to think where we would be without our homeopath. CarolynSent from my iPhone

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Hello,

> > > Thank you!

> > >

> > > Irina Grimsland

> > > Erie, CO

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi

My apologies she is taking Arithromycin not Erithromycin.

Thanks Kim

>

> > > >

>

> > > >

>

> > > >

>

> > > > Hello,

>

> > > > My son's psychiatrist recommended Risperdol for my son to deal with

>

> > > > If someone is using it for your kid or had experience with it in the

past good or bad please wright to me.

>

> > > > Thank you!

>

> > > >

>

> > > > Irina Grimsland

>

> > > > Mother of three wonderful boys - s, Nikolai and Marius

>

> > > > Erie, CO

>

> > > > " Gain energy from the moments you love your child with all your heart,

and don't let the low moments sap your energy. That way, there will be something

>

> > > >

>

> > > >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi Carolyn

I have been contemplating taking my daughter to one as well. In tired of all the

medication as well. Im in Northern New Jersey? Any suggestions on a good

homeopath dr? I don't think any of them take insurance though.

Thanks Kim

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Hello,

> > > > > My son's psychiatrist recommended Risperdol for my son to deal with

> > > > > If someone is using it for your kid or had experience with it in the

past good or bad please wright to me.

> > > > > Thank you!

> > > > >

> > > > > Irina Grimsland

> > > > > Mother of three wonderful boys - s, Nikolai and Marius

> > > > > Erie, CO

> > > > > " Gain energy from the moments you love your child with all your heart,

and don't let the low moments sap your energy. That way, there will be something

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

My homeopath Lynn Comeau does skype/phone consults, and she chearges 105 for consult and 45 for follow ups.If you do CEASE therpay and shes CEASE certified its 250 for consult and 45 for follow ups.I think thats very reasonable.She is very smart and kind.I was doing CEASE but now taking a break and doing chelation and reg classical homeopathy w/my daughter.m Her website is Sarniahomeopath.com

Good Luck

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Thursday, March 7, 2013 6:28 AMSubject: Re: Risperdol

Hi CarolynI have been contemplating taking my daughter to one as well. In tired of all the medication as well. Im in Northern New Jersey? Any suggestions on a good homeopath dr? I don't think any of them take insurance though.Thanks Kim > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Hello,> > > > > My son's psychiatrist recommended Risperdol for my son to deal with aggression and property distractions. I am trying to get pros and cons of this medication. I read that it has very serious side effects.> > > > > If someone is using it for your kid or had experience with it in the past good or bad please wright to me.> > > > > Thank you!> > > > > > >

> > > Irina Grimsland > > > > > Mother of three wonderful boys - s, Nikolai and Marius> > > > > Erie, CO> > > > > "Gain energy from the moments you love your child with all your heart, and don't let the low moments sap your energy. That way, there will be something left for you-of you-at day's end." Brodey.> > > > > > > > > >> > > >> > >> > > >>

Guest guest

Hi Kim, My kids have appointments tomorrow and I will ask about homeopaths in your area. It was 295 for initial visit (2 hours) and 110 for follow ups (1 hour). I think it is reasonable. i honestly would take out a second mortgage if i had to to continue seeing her. she has been a life saver for us. Blue cross is considering covering her. The autism clinic at the hospital (buffalo children's) has started recommending patients to her office. I will let you know.All the best,CarolynSent from my iPhone

Hi Carolyn

I have been contemplating taking my daughter to one as well. In tired of all the medication as well. Im in Northern New Jersey? Any suggestions on a good homeopath dr? I don't think any of them take insurance though.

Thanks Kim

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Hello,

> > > > > My son's psychiatrist recommended Risperdol for my son to deal with aggression and property distractions. I am trying to get pros and cons of this medication. I read that it has very serious side effects.

> > > > > If someone is using it for your kid or had experience with it in the past good or bad please wright to me.

> > > > > Thank you!

> > > > >

> > > > > Irina Grimsland

> > > > > Mother of three wonderful boys - s, Nikolai and Marius

> > > > > Erie, CO

> > > > > "Gain energy from the moments you love your child with all your heart, and don't let the low moments sap your energy. That way, there will be something left for you-of you-at day's end." Brodey.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Homeopathy works great for my kids and the initial visit is usually a little

high but the f/u visits should not be that high..

------------------------------

>Hi Kim,

>

>My kids have appointments tomorrow and I will ask about homeopaths in your

area. It was 295 for initial visit (2 hours) and 110 for follow ups (1 hour). I

think it is reasonable. i honestly would take out a second mortgage if i had to

to continue seeing her. she has been a life saver for us. Blue cross is

considering covering her. The autism clinic at the hospital (buffalo children's)

has started recommending patients to her office. I will let you know.

>

>All the best,

>Carolyn

>

>Sent from my iPhone

>

>

>

>> Hi Carolyn

>>

>> I have been contemplating taking my daughter to one as well. In tired of all

the medication as well. Im in Northern New Jersey? Any suggestions on a good

homeopath dr? I don't think any of them take insurance though.

>>

>> Thanks Kim

>>

>>

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > > Hello,

>> > > > > > My son's psychiatrist recommended Risperdol for my son to deal with

>> > > > > > If someone is using it for your kid or had experience with it in

the past good or bad please wright to me.

>> > > > > > Thank you!

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > > Irina Grimsland

>> > > > > > Mother of three wonderful boys - s, Nikolai and Marius

>> > > > > > Erie, CO

>> > > > > > " Gain energy from the moments you love your child with all your

heart, and don't let the low moments sap your energy. That way, there will be

something left for you-of you-at day's end. " Brodey.

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> >

>>

>>

Guest guest

I'm curious for know what homeophaty products you use it. I know it does not exit a same formula for two children, but what is the comoon, it would be interesting! ;), I use to give to my boy a blend of different stuff in a product named regweg R5 gastreau, works fantastic for stomachache it has belladonna, arsenica album, nux vomica and arnica.Enviado desde mi dispositivo BlackBerry® de Orange.Sender: mb12valtrex Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 20:59:59 -0800 (PST)To: <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: Re: Re: Risperdol Homeopathy works great for my kids and the initial visit is usually a little high but the f/u visits should not be that high..------------------------------>Hi Kim, >>My kids have appointments tomorrow and I will ask about homeopaths in your area. It was 295 for initial visit (2 hours) and 110 for follow ups (1 hour). I think it is reasonable. i honestly would take out a second mortgage if i had to to continue seeing her. she has been a life saver for us. Blue cross is considering covering her. The autism clinic at the hospital (buffalo children's) has started recommending patients to her office. I will let you know.>>All the best,>Carolyn>>Sent from my iPhone>>>>> Hi Carolyn>> >> I have been contemplating taking my daughter to one as well. In tired of all the medication as well. Im in Northern New Jersey? Any suggestions on a good homeopath dr? I don't think any of them take insurance though.>> >> Thanks Kim >> >> >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > Hello,>> > > > > > My son's psychiatrist recommended Risperdol for my son to deal with aggression and property distractions. I am trying to get pros and cons of this medication. I read that it has very serious side effects.>> > > > > > If someone is using it for your kid or had experience with it in the past good or bad please wright to me.>> > > > > > Thank you!>> > > > > > >> > > > > > Irina Grimsland >> > > > > > Mother of three wonderful boys - s, Nikolai and Marius>> > > > > > Erie, CO>> > > > > > " Gain energy from the moments you love your child with all your heart, and don't let the low moments sap your energy. That way, there will be something left for you-of you-at day's end. " Brodey.>> > > > > > >> > > > > >>> > > > >>> > > >>> > > >> > >>> >>> >>