Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi, if you email mandi at mandimart.co.uk i think she could give you some good

advice on yeast.

K

Sent from my iPad

> Hi

>

> My 2.5 year old seems to have all typical symptoms of yeast over growth.

>

> We have got his CDSA done from Genova diagnostics and our Dr says that there

is no yeast growth as per the report.

>

> We feel that Dr is not able to interpret the CDSA report correctly as he is

not much experienced in bio-medical treatment.

>

> I need your guidance on :

>

> 1. How do we interpret the CDSA report correctly? Is there any site which we

can refer to ?

>

> 2. What actions we need to take to control the yeast :

>

> - add probiotics (which brand?)

> - add prebiotics (which brand?)

> - add anti-fungal (which brand?)

> - add anti-yeast (which brand?)

>

> Appreciate your guidance.

>

> Regards

> Amit

>

>

> Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

The cdsa will say yeast or not where it says gut microbiology.if it says no yeast there isnt much to not interpret. it says it or it doesnt.Also some kids yeast does not show up so this may be your case although ours sure did.5 diff yeasts!It will be in the same location as the bacterias are.If you dont have a report thats not right and you should get a copy.I think it starts on the 3 rd page.The site would be genovas site.Probiotics depend on in my opinion if your child has yeast and bacterias and which ones.since my daughter has klebsiella and streps.i stay away from strep strains, fos,inulin.i use customs probiotics.if your child had bacteria overgrowth i would not use a prebioic.you can also use klaires they have one without prebiotics.also if your child has NG lacto and 4+bifidus i would

try to stay away from bifidus containing probitoics as it i think can cause biofilm issues. To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Monday, October 15, 2012 2:54 AM Subject: Re: Yeast issues? - CDSA testing

Hi, if you email mandi at mandimart.co.uk i think she could give you some good advice on yeast.

K

Sent from my iPad

> Hi

>

> My 2.5 year old seems to have all typical symptoms of yeast over growth.

>

> We have got his CDSA done from Genova diagnostics and our Dr says that there is no yeast growth as per the report.

>

> We feel that Dr is not able to interpret the CDSA report correctly as he is not much experienced in bio-medical treatment.

>

> I need your guidance on :

>

> 1. How do we interpret the CDSA report correctly? Is there any site which we can refer to ?

>

> 2. What actions we need to take to control the yeast :

>

> - add probiotics (which brand?)

> - add prebiotics (which brand?)

> - add anti-fungal (which brand?)

> - add anti-yeast (which brand?)

>

> Appreciate your guidance.

>

> Regards

> Amit

>

>

> Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

Hi Thanks for the details. I have the report with me. Do you think that I can post the report to this list so that you senior parents can see it and give your inputs.Best regardsAmitSent from BlackBerry® on AirtelSender: mb12valtrex Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 06:14:49 -0700 (PDT)To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: Re: Yeast issues? - CDSA testing The cdsa will say yeast or not where it says gut microbiology.if it says no yeast there isnt much to not interpret. it says it or it doesnt.Also some kids yeast does not show up so this may be your case although ours sure did.5 diff yeasts!It will be in the same location as the bacterias are.If you dont have a report thats not right and you should get a copy.I think it starts on the 3 rd page.The site would be genovas site.Probiotics depend on in my opinion if your child has yeast and bacterias and which ones.since my daughter has klebsiella and streps.i stay away from strep strains, fos,inulin.i use customs probiotics.if your child had bacteria overgrowth i would not use a prebioic.you can also use klaires they have one without prebiotics.also if your child has NG lacto and 4+bifidus i wouldtry to stay away from bifidus containing probitoics as it i think can cause biofilm issues. To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Monday, October 15, 2012 2:54 AM Subject: Re: Yeast issues? - CDSA testing Hi, if you email mandi at mandimart.co.uk i think she could give you some good advice on yeast.KSent from my iPad> Hi> > My 2.5 year old seems to have all typical symptoms of yeast over growth.> > We have got his CDSA done from Genova diagnostics and our Dr says that there is no yeast growth as per the report. > > We feel that Dr is not able to interpret the CDSA report correctly as he is not much experienced in bio-medical treatment.> > I need your guidance on : > > 1. How do we interpret the CDSA report correctly? Is there any site which we can refer to ?> > 2. What actions we need to take to control the yeast :> > - add probiotics (which brand?)> - add prebiotics (which brand?)> - add anti-fungal (which brand?)> - add anti-yeast (which brand?)> > Appreciate your guidance.> > Regards> Amit> > > Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel> > ------------------------------------> >