RemedySpot.com

Re: Secretly trying to have a 2nd baby

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Read Tenna merchants book,go onto her website joyous messenger,she conceived at 43 without help due to getting rid of aliminium ,I think you will find hope there,good luck!!!,Sent from my iPad

I have no one else to confi in but this forum. I have been secretly taking "clomid" in hopes of getting pregnant now at age 44. I have a son who was diagnosed with "classical autism" at age 2. Whom thanks to early biomedical intervention, Valtrex, anti-fungal, hbot, Neurofeedback, gf/cf, ABA, OT, Speech and the invaluable testimonials on this forum, I could now say my only child is on the path to recovery.It took me 18 long years to conceive him. I had a unexpected but pleasant pregnancy at age 39, drank all of my dha/efa pre-natal vitamins at that time and ate the healthiest diet ever in my life. Was in labor for 26 hours, prepared for natural birth and ended up with a c-section. I'll spare you the details but my heart and soul yearns to provide him with a sibling that will keep him company and that could at least look after

each other once we are gone.I would have tried having a second child sooner but was heavilly preocupied and hyper-focused the last 3yrs on my son's health and rigorous agenda.I would do it all over again, especially now that I know more on the topic. I've read all the statics and know all the odds are against me and don't know if it's worth the shot. My Gyn/obs says I should try.Any mothers on this forum that have experienced pregnancy in their mid-forties with a previous child with ASD? Anyone please advise, how could I make this possible?

Guest guest

I am writing during my short break at work, so I can't look up details to make

certain I write exact stuff, so all this is just from memory. And I am writing

really fast. I took clomid for some time and it did not do anything. Just gave

me disappointment and sadness. Then, I read that sometimes it has the opposite

effect of what you are trying to accomplish. You might look it up.

And then we went to a very awesome fertility doctor. After the initial workup of

where they count your husband's sperm and then your ovaries or eggs or something

and confirm that the numbers are adequate, they do a next step, which did the

trick for us; cleaning out my tubes so that they are not too gunky for sperm to

travel. I forget what it's called now. I was pregnant a few days after this

procedure. My best friend from college had the same procedure done around the

same time as me and she was pregnant in a few days, too. So many years of

heartbreak for my best friend and me, with miscarriages and everything, and it

was all gone with this procedure. I was 40 at the time and my best friend was

41. We even had the same exact due date, but ended up having our kids 10 days

apart.

The procedure is called HSG or something. The doctor said it started being used

as a way to flush and see if there were blockages in the fallopian tubes, but

women started getting pregnant right after the procedure, so now it is also

being used to aid in fertility.

The procedure causes some cramping. While I was getting ready for it, there was

a piped in background song at the surgery center " It must have been love, but

it's over now " , which was my crying-about-my-miscarriage song. I took it as a

sign of something; it turned out to be a sign of something good. The birth of my

daughter was the only thing that healed my miscarriage wound.

Sorry to go on and on. Brought back memories.

Mel

Guest guest

Hi, I am 44 years old and I understand you. Please read about the progesterone cream called: organic excellence is amazing! it will normalize your periods and it will help with endometriosis if any. Read, try it and have faith!AnaTo: mb12valtrex From: cotter.mary1@...Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 12:07:05 +0100Subject: Re: Secretly trying to have a 2nd baby

Read Tenna merchants book,go onto her website joyous messenger,she conceived at 43 without help due to getting rid of aliminium ,I think you will find hope there,good luck!!!,Sent from my iPad

I have no one else to confi in but this forum. I have been secretly taking "clomid" in hopes of getting pregnant now at age 44. I have a son who was diagnosed with "classical autism" at age 2. Whom thanks to early biomedical intervention, Valtrex, anti-fungal, hbot, Neurofeedback, gf/cf, ABA, OT, Speech and the invaluable testimonials on this forum, I could now say my only child is on the path to recovery.It took me 18 long years to conceive him. I had a unexpected but pleasant pregnancy at age 39, drank all of my dha/efa pre-natal vitamins at that time and ate the healthiest diet ever in my life. Was in labor for 26 hours, prepared for natural birth and ended up with a c-section. I'll spare you the details but my heart and soul yearns to provide him with a sibling that will keep him company and that could at least look after

each other once we are gone.I would have tried having a second child sooner but was heavilly preocupied and hyper-focused the last 3yrs on my son's health and rigorous agenda.I would do it all over again, especially now that I know more on the topic. I've read all the statics and know all the odds are against me and don't know if it's worth the shot. My Gyn/obs says I should try.Any mothers on this forum that have experienced pregnancy in their mid-forties with a previous child with ASD? Anyone please advise, how could I make this possible?

Guest guest

Thanks , I'll definetly order the book. I was also thinking of doing the organic acid and heavy metals hair test, like my son did to make sure I don't have toxic loads in my 44yr body.I'm not sure what vitamins, diet and/or protocols I would need to take to lesson the chance of having a second child with ASD? I think the odds are to against me :(

Cotter ;

To:

mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >;

Subject:

Re: Secretly trying to have a 2nd baby

Sent:

Mon, Jul 23, 2012 11:07:05 AM

I have no one else to confi in but this forum. I have been secretly taking " clomid " in hopes of getting pregnant now at age 44. I have a son who was diagnosed with " classical autism " at age 2. Whom thanks to early biomedical intervention, Valtrex, anti-fungal, hbot, Neurofeedback, gf/cf, ABA, OT, Speech and the invaluable testimonials on this forum, I could now say my only child is on the path to recovery.It took me 18 long years to conceive him. I had a unexpected but pleasant pregnancy at age 39, drank all of my dha/efa pre-natal vitamins at that time and ate the healthiest diet ever in my life. Was in labor for 26 hours, prepared for natural birth and ended up with a c-section. I'll spare you the details but my heart and soul yearns to provide him with a sibling that will keep him company and

that could at least look after

Guest guest

Thanks Ana, I'll check into it! I'm trying to find ways of lessoning the chances of a 2nd child with ASD. I'm praying really hard...

Ana Isabel Delgado-Rutherford ;

To:

<mb12valtrex >;

Subject:

RE: Secretly trying to have a 2nd baby

Sent:

Mon, Jul 23, 2012 4:34:58 PM

Hi, I am 44 years old and I understand you. Please read about the progesterone cream called: organic excellence is amazing! it will normalize your periods and it will help with endometriosis if any. Read, try it and have faith!AnaTo: mb12valtrex From: cotter.mary1@...Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 12:07:05 +0100Subject: Re: Secretly trying to have a 2nd baby

I have no one else to confi in but this forum. I have been secretly taking " clomid " in hopes of getting pregnant now at age 44. I have a son who was diagnosed with " classical autism " at age 2. Whom thanks to early biomedical intervention, Valtrex, anti-fungal, hbot, Neurofeedback, gf/cf, ABA, OT, Speech and the invaluable testimonials on this forum, I could now say my only child is on the path to recovery.It took me 18 long years to conceive him. I had a unexpected but pleasant pregnancy at age 39, drank all of my dha/efa pre-natal vitamins at that time and ate the healthiest diet ever in my life. Was in labor for 26 hours, prepared for natural birth and ended up with a c-section. I'll spare you the details but my heart and soul yearns to provide him with a sibling that will keep him company and that

could at least look after