RemedySpot.com

Secretly trying to have a 2nd baby

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I have no one else to confi in but this forum. I have been secretly taking "clomid" in hopes of getting pregnant now at age 44. I have a son who was diagnosed with "classical autism" at age 2. Whom thanks to early biomedical intervention, Valtrex, anti-fungal, hbot, Neurofeedback, gf/cf, ABA, OT, Speech and the invaluable testimonials on this forum, I could now say my only child is on the path to recovery.It took me 18 long years to conceive him. I had a unexpected but pleasant pregnancy at age 39, drank all of my dha/efa pre-natal vitamins at that time and ate the healthiest diet ever in my life. Was in labor for 26 hours, prepared for natural birth and ended up with a c-section. I'll spare you the details but my heart and soul yearns to provide him with a sibling that will keep him company and that could at least look after

each other once we are gone.I would have tried having a second child sooner but was heavilly preocupied and hyper-focused the last 3yrs on my son's health and rigorous agenda.I would do it all over again, especially now that I know more on the topic. I've read all the statics and know all the odds are against me and don't know if it's worth the shot. My Gyn/obs says I should try.Any mothers on this forum that have experienced pregnancy in their mid-forties with a previous child with ASD? Anyone please advise, how could I make this possible?