RemedySpot.com

Re: selenium

Rate this topic

Guest guest

i always had great response with selenium in my son....i figured it was because it attaches to mercury or something like that....also great antioxidant

To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex > Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2012 10:34 PMSubject: selenium

Hi,

Has anyone had good/bad experience with selenium? We've seen good things with it a couple of times. Just recently I upped it for my 5yr old to 100mcg (from 50mcg) and he seems much calmer and more cooperative. Not sure if it is the antibacterial, immune boosting, metals detoxing or other properties. I am always a little scared of selenium though bc of the toxicity risk but just decided to up it bc my son's RBC mineral test came back in the low range for selenium. We are planning to redo this test every couple of months to keep an eye on this and molybdenum and others. Please let me know if anyone has any input. I googled and found the below info on selenium but know nothing of the reliability of the source....

http://www.ageless.co.za/selenium.htm

Hello, please what brand do you use for selenium?Sent from my iPad

i always had great response with selenium in my son....i figured it was because it attaches to mercury or something like that....also great antioxidant

To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex > Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2012 10:34 PMSubject: selenium

Hi,

Has anyone had good/bad experience with selenium? We've seen good things with it a couple of times. Just recently I upped it for my 5yr old to 100mcg (from 50mcg) and he seems much calmer and more cooperative. Not sure if it is the antibacterial, immune boosting, metals detoxing or other properties. I am always a little scared of selenium though bc of the toxicity risk but just decided to up it bc my son's RBC mineral test came back in the low range for selenium. We are planning to redo this test every couple of months to keep an eye on this and molybdenum and others. Please let me know if anyone has any input. I googled and found the below info on selenium but know nothing of the reliability of the source....

=

,I know Dr. Woeller recommends around 250 mcg's for kids. http://vimeo.com/9903232 (You can google his name + just about any common autism supp and find videos)So I think you're a ways from toxicity unless he's getting tons through his food. (Don't forget to add in what might be in his multi)Tammy To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex > Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2012 11:34 PM Subject: selenium

Hi, Has anyone had good/bad experience with selenium? We've seen good things with it a couple of times. Just recently I upped it for my 5yr old to 100mcg (from 50mcg) and he seems much calmer and more cooperative. Not sure if it is the antibacterial, immune boosting, metals detoxing or other properties. I am always a little scared of selenium though bc of the toxicity risk but just decided to up it bc my son's RBC mineral test came back in the low range for selenium. We are planning to redo this test every couple of months to keep an eye on this and molybdenum and others. Please let me know if anyone has any input. I googled and found the below info on selenium but know nothing of the reliability of the

source.... http://www.ageless.co.za/selenium.htm

Hi, We are currently using Kirkman's hypoallergenic selenium. Not sure it is the best though but it is one that my kids don't seem sensitive to. best regards, From: Mujakperuo

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Cc: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2012 4:42 AM Subject: Re: selenium

Hi,

=

Thank you Tammy! I will check it out. I think one dr. also recommended 200mcg for my kids too so surely 100mcg will be ok for now....will have to consider higher dose too if his levels are ok since it seems to be helping. I just like to be careful with my sensitive kiddos because their levels seem to go up and down so quickly, i.e. i've seen their levels for the "toxic" supps go up really quickly with doses recommended by past DANs...not sure why that is but hopefully if we are running the RBC minerals every couple of months we will be ok.... To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2012 8:36 AM Subject: Re: selenium

,I know Dr. Woeller recommends around 250 mcg's for kids. http://vimeo.com/9903232 (You can google his name + just about any common autism supp and find videos)So I think you're a ways from toxicity unless he's getting tons through his food. (Don't forget to add in what might be in his multi)Tammy To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex > Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2012 11:34 PM Subject: selenium

Hi, Has anyone had good/bad experience with selenium? We've seen good things with it a couple of times. Just recently I upped it for my 5yr old to 100mcg (from 50mcg) and he seems much calmer and more cooperative. Not sure if it is the antibacterial, immune boosting, metals detoxing or other properties. I am always a little scared of selenium though bc of the toxicity risk but just decided to up it bc my son's RBC mineral test came back in the low range for selenium. We are planning to redo this test every couple of months to keep an eye on this and molybdenum and others. Please let me know if anyone has any input. I googled and found the below info on selenium but know nothing of the reliability of the

I have Tom on it. I'm seeing some pre-puberty stuff (ughhh) so I've upped his zinc and selenium. Football season is is full swing. He's working so hard (I'm worried that it might be TOO hard).I think between the selenium and the crazy amount of sweating, he might be detoxing. He's been really lagging the past couple of days and we've been dealing with a fever. Maybe there's something about your guy that enhances or increases uptake of certain supps? Odd, because most people have the opposite problem. But nothing surprises me anymore. : )Tammy To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2012 11:29 AM Subject: Re: selenium

Thank you Tammy! I will check it out. I think one dr. also recommended 200mcg for my kids too so surely 100mcg will be ok for now....will have to consider higher dose too if his levels are ok since it seems to be helping. I just like to be careful with my sensitive kiddos because their levels seem to go up and down so quickly, i.e. i've seen their levels for the "toxic" supps go up really quickly with doses recommended by past DANs...not sure why that is but hopefully if we are running the RBC minerals every couple of months we will be ok.... To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2012 8:36 AM Subject: Re: selenium

,I know Dr. Woeller recommends around 250 mcg's for kids. http://vimeo.com/9903232 (You can google his name + just about any common autism supp and find videos)So I think you're a ways from toxicity unless he's getting tons through his food. (Don't forget to add in what might be in his multi)Tammy From:

To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex > Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2012 11:34 PM Subject: selenium

I use Solaray's selenium (yeast free) selenomethionineTammy To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2012 10:59 AM Subject: Re: selenium

Hi, We are currently using Kirkman's hypoallergenic selenium. Not sure it is the best though but it is one that my kids don't seem sensitive to. best regards, From: Mujakperuo

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Cc: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2012 4:42 AM Subject: Re: selenium

Hi,

=

Thanks Tammy and . Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNSender: mb12valtrex Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 08:39:47 -0700 (PDT)To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: Re: selenium I use Solaray's selenium (yeast free) selenomethionineTammy To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2012 10:59 AM Subject: Re: selenium Hi, We are currently using Kirkman's hypoallergenic selenium. Not sure it is the best though but it is one that my kids don't seem sensitive to. best regards, To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Cc: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2012 4:42 AM Subject: Re: selenium Hello, please what brand do you use for selenium?Sent from my iPad i always had great response with selenium in my son....i figured it was because it attaches to mercury or something like that....also great antioxidantTo: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex > Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2012 10:34 PMSubject: selenium Hi, Has anyone had good/bad experience with selenium? We've seen good things with it a couple of times. Just recently I upped it for my 5yr old to 100mcg (from 50mcg) and he seems much calmer and more cooperative. Not sure if it is the antibacterial, immune boosting, metals detoxing or other properties. I am always a little scared of selenium though bc of the toxicity risk but just decided to up it bc my son's RBC mineral test came back in the low range for selenium. We are planning to redo this test every couple of months to keep an eye on this and molybdenum and others. Please let me know if anyone has any input. I googled and found the below info on selenium but know nothing of the reliability of the source.... http://www.ageless.co.za/selenium.htm=

I use selenium and the multiminerals from. http://www.eidon.com/ love there minerals...

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2012 4:05 PMSubject: Re: selenium

Thanks Tammy and .

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

Sender: mb12valtrex

Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 08:39:47 -0700 (PDT)

To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >

ReplyTo: mb12valtrex

Subject: Re: selenium

I use Solaray's selenium (yeast free) selenomethionine

Tammy

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2012 10:59 AMSubject: Re: selenium

Hi,

We are currently using Kirkman's hypoallergenic selenium. Not sure it is the best though but it is one that my kids don't seem sensitive to.

best regards,

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Cc: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2012 4:42 AMSubject: Re: selenium

Hi,

http://www.ageless.co.za/selenium.htm=

Brazil nutEnviado via iPadEm 12/08/2012, às 05:42, Mujakperuo escreveu:

Hi,

=