RemedySpot.com

Seat Belt locks?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I'm having a safety issue come up in the car while I'm driving.  Maia's been undoing her seat belt and walking around in the van while I'm driving.  Today, she scared the living bejesus outta me when she OPENED the back door while I was driving!  I just engaged the child safety lock on the inside of the door so it can't be opened from the inside but I want to keep her in her booster seat and make it so that she can't undo the seat belt by herself.  Are there any locks for the seat belt?  What are they called?   I just tried googling seat belt locks and there are these clips but they don't look like they're used to prevent the child from unbuckling themselves.  Anyone know of any products to keep her in her booster seat while I'm driving?

Guest guest

There are covers that go over the lock and I used to have to pop it open with a popsicle stick. I actually got them from my school district. It's a cover that goes over the seat belt. Ours were white plastic. Not sure if this helps

To: "m12valtrex" <mb12valtrex >Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 2:02:33 PMSubject: Seat Belt locks?

I'm having a safety issue come up in the car while I'm driving. Maia's been undoing her seat belt and walking around in the van while I'm driving. Today, she scared the living bejesus outta me when she OPENED the back door while I was driving! I just engaged the child safety lock on the inside of the door so it can't be opened from the inside but I want to keep her in her booster seat and make it so that she can't undo the seat belt by herself. Are there any locks for the seat belt? What are they called? I just tried googling seat belt locks and there are these clips but they don't look like they're used to prevent the child from unbuckling themselves. Anyone know of any products to keep her in her booster seat while I'm driving?

Guest guest

You can look here http://www.ezonpro.com/index.shtml

They have all kind of transportation safety products.

You need to order through a distributor in your area.

Good Luck,

>

> I'm having a safety issue come up in the car while I'm driving. Maia's

> been undoing her seat belt and walking around in the van while I'm driving.

> Today, she scared the living bejesus outta me when she OPENED the back

> door while I was driving! I just engaged the child safety lock on the

> inside of the door so it can't be opened from the inside but I want to keep

> her in her booster seat and make it so that she can't undo the seat belt by

> herself. Are there any locks for the seat belt? What are they called? I

> just tried googling seat belt locks and there are these clips but they

> don't look like they're used to prevent the child from unbuckling

> themselves. Anyone know of any products to keep her in her booster seat

> while I'm driving?

>

Guest guest

I know when we had this issue I also belted him in with another belt and rigged so he could not undo it from just the front. Having doors that lock and can' t be open by him was a life saver. He is 15 now, and there may be actual products created to address this, as it is very scary, particularly if they are runners. My heart goes out to you. Doing the GFCF diet/biomedical did stop these behaviors-as well as sleep issues, aggression, self-abuse.. so we did not have to concentrate so much on safety, but he was in a better space to learn, as more issues were addressed: gastrointestinal, etc~ Marilyn

You can look here http://www.ezonpro.com/index.shtml

They have all kind of transportation safety products.

You need to order through a distributor in your area.

Good Luck,

>

> I'm having a safety issue come up in the car while I'm driving. Maia's

> been undoing her seat belt and walking around in the van while I'm driving.

> Today, she scared the living bejesus outta me when she OPENED the back

> door while I was driving! I just engaged the child safety lock on the

> inside of the door so it can't be opened from the inside but I want to keep

> her in her booster seat and make it so that she can't undo the seat belt by

> herself. Are there any locks for the seat belt? What are they called? I

> just tried googling seat belt locks and there are these clips but they

> don't look like they're used to prevent the child from unbuckling

> themselves. Anyone know of any products to keep her in her booster seat

> while I'm driving?

>

Guest guest

Do a search for seatbelt harness (I think that is what they are called). I'm having a safety issue come up in the car while I'm driving. Maia's been undoing her seat belt and walking around in the van while I'm driving. Today, she scared the living bejesus outta me when she OPENED the back door while I was driving! I just engaged the child safety lock on the inside of the door so it can't be opened from the inside but I want to keep her in her booster seat and make it so that she can't undo the seat belt by herself. Are there any locks for the seat belt? What are they called? I just tried googling seat belt locks and there are these clips but they don't look like they're used to prevent the child from unbuckling themselves. Anyone know of any products to keep her in her booster seat while I'm driving?