RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: VERY IMPT QUESTION ON TONSILS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My son’s tonsils used to almost touch in the back. The started swelling four years ago, after his adenoids were removed. We started giving him Vitamin K2 drops a couple of months ago, and they have probably decreased in size by 75%. Our Dr said that he is confident that they will return to normal size. From: mb12valtrex [mailto:mb12valtrex ] On Behalf Of Heal1childSent: Monday, November 05, 2012 8:54 PMTo: mb12valtrex Subject: Re: VERY IMPT QUESTION ON TONSILS Does your ASD son have PANDAS? Usually when the kids have continual Strep infections, then tonsils become a big issueof causing so many Neuro problems.Usually ins. will not cover taking them out unless there has been a lot of reoccuring infections and then the Dr's has to of course agree to take them out.HTH's>> Hi guys.i need your advice please.my first son(neurotypical) who has suffered recurent throat infection will have his tonsils removed this december.i am thinking of removing my second son's tonsils too.he is autistic and i know that he used to have ear and throat infections in the past but lately none.what do you think?should i remove it?> i will really appreciate your advice.> thanks> jamila>

How much( drops) Vit K2 are you giving?

Thanks,

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Monday, November 5, 2012 9:24 PMSubject: RE: Re: VERY IMPT QUESTION ON TONSILS

My son’s tonsils used to almost touch in the back. The started swelling four years ago, after his adenoids were removed. We started giving him Vitamin K2 drops a couple of months ago, and they have probably decreased in size by 75%. Our Dr said that he is confident that they will return to normal size.

From: mb12valtrex [mailto:mb12valtrex ] On Behalf Of Heal1childSent: Monday, November 05, 2012 8:54 PMTo: mb12valtrex Subject: Re: VERY IMPT QUESTION ON TONSILS

Does your ASD son have PANDAS? Usually when the kids have continual Strep infections, then tonsils become a big issueof causing so many Neuro problems.Usually ins. will not cover taking them out unless there has been a lot of reoccuring infections and then the Dr's has to of course agree to take them out.HTH's>> Hi guys.i need your advice please.my first son(neurotypical) who has suffered recurent throat infection will have his tonsils removed this december.i am thinking of removing my second son's tonsils too.he is autistic and i know that he used to have ear and throat infections in the past but lately none.what

do you think?should i remove it?> i will really appreciate your advice.> thanks> jamila>

We do 2 drops on each tonsil 2x/day. Well, the goal is on the tonsil, he gets 2 drops 2x/day. It works out to 8 mg. We are using the Thorn drops. How much( drops) Vit K2 are you giving? Thanks, To: mb12valtrex Sent: Monday, November 5, 2012 9:24 PMSubject: RE: Re: VERY IMPT QUESTION ON TONSILS My son’s tonsils used to almost touch in the back. The started swelling four years ago, after his adenoids were removed. We started giving him Vitamin K2 drops a couple of months ago, and they have probably decreased in size by 75%. Our Dr said that he is confident that they will return to normal size. From: mb12valtrex [mailto:mb12valtrex ] On Behalf Of Heal1childSent: Monday, November 05, 2012 8:54 PMTo: mb12valtrex Subject: Re: VERY IMPT QUESTION ON TONSILS Does your ASD son have PANDAS? Usually when the kids have continual Strep infections, then tonsils become a big issueof causing so many Neuro problems.Usually ins. will not cover taking them out unless there has been a lot of reoccuring infections and then the Dr's has to of course agree to take them out.HTH's>> Hi guys.i need your advice please.my first son(neurotypical) who has suffered recurent throat infection will have his tonsils removed this december.i am thinking of removing my second son's tonsils too.he is autistic and i know that he used to have ear and throat infections in the past but lately none.whatdo you think?should i remove it?> i will really appreciate your advice.> thanks> jamila>

Sorry for the typo...we are using Thorne drops.

We do 2 drops on each tonsil 2x/day. Well, the goal is on the tonsil, he gets 2 drops 2x/day. It works out to 8 mg. We are using the Thorn drops.