RemedySpot.com

Re: Suggestions for parents?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hey Sasha,I definitely feel like you do sometimes! It is exhausting, physically and emotionally. And it does feel like an obsession. That's definitely true for us.For me, I can't live without a high stress b-complex like this one. It makes a big difference in my life, and ability to cope with all the stress. I take two capsules with breakfast, and two with lunch. I take a bunch of other supps, too, but these are the most important. Also, this particular brand has a nice dose of vitamin c in it, so ... one less thing.

Blessings to you,Jean

Hi Everyone,

I just thought of writing this as recently, not really, for the past 2 years I've been having the most crazy days of my life, meaning that my emotions are like a roller coaster, in the same day I go from relaxed to frustrated to sad to ok to happy to depressed ... you name it I've felt it!

I recently stopped for a second and took a look at my marriage and my relationship with my teenager son, and it's not great... they've told me how " unstable " I've become since 2 years ago, when I used to be fun, now is just about being tired, frustrated and obsessed with recovering my middle son from ASD. My husband and my son say that they also want him recovered and yet they don't " loose it " like me, but I always think they don't help as they could, and that is not fair on them either.

I read a post where a mom said that she had to take prozac just to cope with her days and her " new " life with her son in the spectrum. Anyway, I'm thinking that I should take something, I really don't want my doctor to start me on cipralex as I think some natural would do the trick, like I said I normally try to be positive but I know that I'm not as patient as I used to. Please any suggestions on how to better my mood as I also have to admit I tend to cry very easily now, about 3 times per day or more and my happy moments don't last much : ( ... another thing is that I'm procrastinating a lot and not doing much like I used to, of course, my children are very well attended, but I have to admit that I'm not taking care of my home or myself like before. And all this despite my son is doing way much better.

I know that most of us feel that way, even after many years, that is why I'm posting this, just to get suggestions and coping strategies, what worked for you might work for others.

Hugs,

Sasha

Guest guest

hi Sasha, Don't worry you are not alone!! I have found that I have some of the gut issues that my kids have and am trying to find time to do some of this "biomedical" stuff on me. I did a nutreval and some other tests and found i was very low on D as well as zinc and molybdenum so when i remember to take my supplements I feel much better (the zinc helped bring down my anxiety/stress). I also have hypothryroid (hashimotos) so when i forget to take my meds for this i start feeling more

depressed. Also, I found with Payne that I have alot of fungal issues with my gut and I did a one month Dr. Natura Colonix cleanse and felt alot less anxiety after this too!....And then there are the food sensitivities (milk, cheese) -- i feel blah when i have too much of this stuff and try to avoid....I have read that mom's pass on their gut issues when pregnant to their kids so it is good to work on ourselves too so we remain "sane". Good luck and keep your chin up!! To: mb12valtrex Sent: Thursday, August 9, 2012 5:57 PM Subject: Re: Suggestions for parents?

Hey Sasha,I definitely feel like you do sometimes! It is exhausting, physically and emotionally. And it does feel like an obsession. That's definitely true for us.For me, I can't live without a high stress b-complex like this one. It makes a big difference in my life, and ability to cope with all the stress. I take two capsules with breakfast, and two with lunch. I take a bunch of other supps, too, but these are the most important. Also, this particular brand has a nice dose of vitamin c in it, so ... one less thing.

Blessings to you,Jean

Hi Everyone,

I just thought of writing this as recently, not really, for the past 2 years I've been having the most crazy days of my life, meaning that my emotions are like a roller coaster, in the same day I go from relaxed to frustrated to sad to ok to happy to depressed ... you name it I've felt it!

I recently stopped for a second and took a look at my marriage and my relationship with my teenager son, and it's not great... they've told me how "unstable" I've become since 2 years ago, when I used to be fun, now is just about being tired, frustrated and obsessed with recovering my middle son from ASD. My husband and my son say that they also want him recovered and yet they don't "loose it" like me, but I always think they don't help as they could, and that is not fair on them either.

I read a post where a mom said that she had to take prozac just to cope with her days and her "new" life with her son in the spectrum. Anyway, I'm thinking that I should take something, I really don't want my doctor to start me on cipralex as I think some natural would do the trick, like I said I normally try to be positive but I know that I'm not as patient as I used to. Please any suggestions on how to better my mood as I also have to admit I tend to cry very easily now, about 3 times per day or more and my happy moments don't last much : ( ... another thing is that I'm procrastinating a lot and not doing much like I used to, of course, my children are very well attended, but I have to admit that I'm not taking care of my home or myself like before. And all this despite my son is doing way much better.

I know that most of us feel that way, even after many years, that is why I'm posting this, just to get suggestions and coping strategies, what worked for you might work for others.

Hugs,

Sasha

Hi SashaI agree wth both mums I would consider buying accidental cure by Simon Yu. One of the mums here suggested it. Parasites can affect us to the point of mental health problems if u get time go to Dr Yu website or just spend google parasites and mental healthSent from my iPhone

hi Sasha, Don't worry you are not alone!! I have found that I have some of the gut issues that my kids have and am trying to find time to do some of this "biomedical" stuff on me. I did a nutreval and some other tests and found i was very low on D as well as zinc and molybdenum so when i remember to take my supplements I feel much better (the zinc helped bring down my anxiety/stress). I also have hypothryroid (hashimotos) so when i forget to take my meds for this i start feeling more

depressed. Also, I found with Payne that I have alot of fungal issues with my gut and I did a one month Dr. Natura Colonix cleanse and felt alot less anxiety after this too!....And then there are the food sensitivities (milk, cheese) -- i feel blah when i have too much of this stuff and try to avoid....I have read that mom's pass on their gut issues when pregnant to their kids so it is good to work on ourselves too so we remain "sane". Good luck and keep your chin up!! To: mb12valtrex Sent: Thursday, August 9, 2012 5:57 PM Subject: Re: Suggestions for parents?

Blessings to you,Jean

Hi Everyone,

I recently stopped for a second and took a look at my marriage and my relationship with my teenager son, and it's not great... they've told me how "unstable" I've become since 2 years ago, when I used to be fun, now is just about being tired, frustrated and obsessed with recovering my middle son from ASD. My husband and my son say that they also want him recovered and yet they don't "loose it" like me, but I always think they don't help as they could, and that is not fair on them either.

I read a post where a mom said that she had to take prozac just to cope with her days and her "new" life with her son in the spectrum. Anyway, I'm thinking that I should take something, I really don't want my doctor to start me on cipralex as I think some natural would do the trick, like I said I normally try to be positive but I know that I'm not as patient as I used to. Please any suggestions on how to better my mood as I also have to admit I tend to cry very easily now, about 3 times per day or more and my happy moments don't last much : ( ... another thing is that I'm procrastinating a lot and not doing much like I used to, of course, my children are very well attended, but I have to admit that I'm not taking care of my home or myself like before. And all this despite my son is doing way much better.

Hugs,

Sasha

I live the same. What keeps me on track is my irrestricted trust in God. Men reached the sky and the moon because believed they could fly.My nt 8yo doughter is on theraphy. That helps our relationship.BlessingsCristinaEnviado via iPadEm 09/08/2012, às 18:30, "s.ash_a@..." escreveu:

Hi Everyone,

Hugs,

Sasha

Your post could have been written by me. " Roller coaster? " Check. " Used to be

fun? " Check. " Obsessed with recovering? " Check. " They don't help as they could? "

Check.

I must admit I take Citalopram, which is a generic version of some

antidepressant that is free through my employer. I started taking it during the

first devastation of the diagnosis and then just kept taking it after that. It

stops the crying.

This is what makes me so upset that I still take the medication. I feel like the

main character in " The Help " who said after her son died, she had swallowed a

bitter pill. I know my kid didn't die or anything, and I am not anybody's

servant, but I have become a bitter person.

Nobody at my " family-friendly " workplace cared/cares about what I went

through/am going through. They were and they continue to be extremely

insensitive.

My supervisor who was the most insensitive, and continued to yell at me like I

have never been yelled at in my life during my darkest days, is going through

chemotherapy for breast cancer now and crying in my office every day. I am dying

to say so much back to her, but of course I don't. I want to tell her, " Your kid

is grown. As long as our kids are healthy, who the hell cares if we ourselves

die? With your falling hair, you get a million more times empathy than I ever

got. You're able to get a good night's sleep, which I never do. You can go out

to eat, which I never do. You can take a shower every day. I take one once a

week…. "

Don't get me started on the coworker who complains about having to give one

single dose of thyroid medication to her toddler every day. I don't even tell

her how many & *%$ supplements, how many times a day my beautiful daughter has

had to take for so long.

This bitterness carries into everything else, but I keep quiet. Even looking at

a Harry and catalogue, I say, " Yes, pears are so damn important. " Parents

magazine? " Yes, we really need to know about * & %$# back-to-school fashions. "

It's very hard for others to understand our worries for our children's future.

And it's very hard for me to understand their " stupid " worries.

Maybe due to the medication, I hide my snarkiness well. At least while I am with

other people, I genuinely feel for them while they complain. But afterwards, I

know inside that I don't give a rat's behind about anything, anything at all,

except for recovering my daughter. It is kind of freeing, actually.

This is what I find myself doing, probably to make myself realize how good I

have it; We had had one whole year of testing, worrying, and crying about a

couple genetic mutations that my daughter had. It turned out we were extremely

lucky; my daughter will not develop either of the two horrible diseases that she

had mutations for. I continue to read the blogs of parents whose kids have those

full-blown diseases and I see how they are coping and I realize how horrible

things could have been and how infinitely lucky we ended up. Those parents are

my inspiration to keep on trucking.

Mel

so glad you made this post sasha......sometimes I have a hard time understanding what is my "normal" level of crazy and what is caused from the long exhausting battle with autism. I feel like we are battle weary soldiers and not just emotionally shell shocked but physically we are worn the F. out.

we have never ending days filled with our worry over our children.....I dont know if any of you remember how I used to scream with the car windows rolled up when I lived in the city....well now I am finding myself screaming outside in the cow pasture....anyhoo, maybe that is just channa crazy but I do find it helps when I am so filled with angst over what feels like my day is more uphill then normal...

of course I am finding when I can remember...to take some of the vitamins and supps I give my son I feel sooo much better.....like the other great advice the other moms gave....b complex helped me a lot in the past with depression....and im finding taking the soil based probiotics helping my pooping...and well nothing like taking a big dump to make you alright with the world again...

{hugs} sasha.........

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Friday, August 10, 2012 8:41 AMSubject: Re: Suggestions for parents?

Hi Sasha

I agree wth both mums I would consider buying accidental cure by Simon Yu. One of the mums here suggested it. Parasites can affect us to the point of mental health problems if u get time go to Dr Yu website or just spend google parasites and mental healthSent from my iPhone

hi Sasha,

Don't worry you are not alone!! I have found that I have some of the gut issues that my kids have and am trying to find time to do some of this "biomedical" stuff on me. I did a nutreval and some other tests and found i was very low on D as well as zinc and molybdenum so when i remember to take my supplements I feel much better (the zinc helped bring down my anxiety/stress). I also have hypothryroid (hashimotos) so when i forget to take my meds for this i start feeling more depressed. Also, I found with Payne that I have alot of fungal issues with my gut and I did a one month Dr. Natura Colonix cleanse and felt alot less anxiety after this too!....And then there are the food sensitivities (milk, cheese) -- i feel blah when i have too much of this stuff and try to avoid....I

have read that mom's pass on their gut issues when pregnant to their kids so it is good to work on ourselves too so we remain "sane". Good luck and keep your chin up!!

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Thursday, August 9, 2012 5:57 PMSubject: Re: Suggestions for parents?

Hey Sasha,

I definitely feel like you do sometimes! It is exhausting, physically and emotionally. And it does feel like an obsession. That's definitely true for us.

For me, I can't live without a high stress b-complex like this one. It makes a big difference in my life, and ability to cope with all the stress. I take two capsules with breakfast, and two with lunch. I take a bunch of other supps, too, but these are the most important. Also, this particular brand has a nice dose of vitamin c in it, so ... one less thing.

Blessings to you,

Jean

Hi Everyone,I just thought of writing this as recently, not really, for the past 2 years I've been having the most crazy days of my life, meaning that my emotions are like a roller coaster, in the same day I go from relaxed to frustrated to sad to ok to happy to depressed ... you name it I've felt it!I recently stopped for a second and took a look at my marriage and my relationship with my teenager son, and it's not great... they've told me how "unstable" I've become since 2 years ago, when I used to be fun, now is just about being tired, frustrated and obsessed with recovering my middle son from ASD. My husband and my son say that they also want him recovered and yet they don't "loose it" like me, but I always think they don't help as they could, and that is not fair on them either.I read a post where a mom said that she had to take prozac just to cope with her days and her "new" life with her son in the spectrum. Anyway,

I'm thinking that I should take something, I really don't want my doctor to start me on cipralex as I think some natural would do the trick, like I said I normally try to be positive but I know that I'm not as patient as I used to. Please any suggestions on how to better my mood as I also have to admit I tend to cry very easily now, about 3 times per day or more and my happy moments don't last much : ( ... another thing is that I'm procrastinating a lot and not doing much like I used to, of course, my children are very well attended, but I have to admit that I'm not taking care of my home or myself like before. And all this despite my son is doing way much better.I know that most of us feel that way, even after many years, that is why I'm posting this, just to get suggestions and coping strategies, what worked for you might work for others.Hugs,Sasha

So happy you are back Channa!! Have missed your words of wisdom and humour!! Love it!! hugs, megan To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Friday, August 10, 2012 1:50 PM

Subject: Re: Suggestions for parents?

so glad you made this post sasha......sometimes I have a hard time understanding what is my "normal" level of crazy and what is caused from the long exhausting battle with autism. I feel like we are battle weary soldiers and not just emotionally shell shocked but physically we are worn the F. out.

we have never ending days filled with our worry over our children.....I dont know if any of you remember how I used to scream with the car windows rolled up when I lived in the city....well now I am finding myself screaming outside in the cow pasture....anyhoo, maybe that is just channa crazy but I do find it helps when I am so filled with angst over what feels like my day is more uphill then normal...

of course I am finding when I can remember...to take some of the vitamins and supps I give my son I feel sooo much better.....like the other great advice the other moms gave....b complex helped me a lot in the past with depression....and im finding taking the soil based probiotics helping my pooping...and well nothing like taking a big dump to make you alright with the world again...

{hugs} sasha.........

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Friday, August 10, 2012 8:41 AMSubject: Re: Suggestions for parents?

Hi Sasha

I agree wth both mums I would consider buying accidental cure by Simon Yu. One of the mums here suggested it. Parasites can affect us to the point of mental health problems if u get time go to Dr Yu website or just spend google parasites and mental healthSent from my iPhone

hi Sasha,

Don't worry you are not alone!! I have found that I have some of the gut issues that my kids have and am trying to find time to do some of this "biomedical" stuff on me. I did a nutreval and some other tests and found i was very low on D as well as zinc and molybdenum so when i remember to take my supplements I feel much better (the zinc helped bring down my anxiety/stress). I also have hypothryroid (hashimotos) so when i forget to take my meds for this i start feeling more depressed. Also, I found with Payne that I have alot of fungal issues with my gut and I did a one month Dr. Natura Colonix cleanse and felt alot less anxiety after this too!....And then there are the food sensitivities (milk, cheese) -- i feel blah when i have too much of this stuff and try to avoid....I

have read that mom's pass on their gut issues when pregnant to their kids so it is good to work on ourselves too so we remain "sane". Good luck and keep your chin up!!

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Thursday, August 9, 2012 5:57 PMSubject: Re: Suggestions for parents?

Hey Sasha,

I definitely feel like you do sometimes! It is exhausting, physically and emotionally. And it does feel like an obsession. That's definitely true for us.

For me, I can't live without a high stress b-complex like this one. It makes a big difference in my life, and ability to cope with all the stress. I take two capsules with breakfast, and two with lunch. I take a bunch of other supps, too, but these are the most important. Also, this particular brand has a nice dose of vitamin c in it, so ... one less thing.

Blessings to you,

Jean

Hi Everyone,I just thought of writing this as recently, not really, for the past 2 years I've been having the most crazy days of my life, meaning that my emotions are like a roller coaster, in the same day I go from relaxed to frustrated to sad to ok to happy to depressed ... you name it I've felt it!I recently stopped for a second and took a look at my marriage and my relationship with my teenager son, and it's not great... they've told me how "unstable" I've become since 2 years ago, when I used to be fun, now is just about being tired, frustrated and obsessed with recovering my middle son from ASD. My husband and my son say that they also want him recovered and yet they don't "loose it" like me, but I always think they don't help as they could, and that is not fair on them either.I read a post where a mom said that she had to take prozac just to cope with her days and her "new" life with her son in the spectrum. Anyway,

I'm thinking that I should take something, I really don't want my doctor to start me on cipralex as I think some natural would do the trick, like I said I normally try to be positive but I know that I'm not as patient as I used to. Please any suggestions on how to better my mood as I also have to admit I tend to cry very easily now, about 3 times per day or more and my happy moments don't last much : ( ... another thing is that I'm procrastinating a lot and not doing much like I used to, of course, my children are very well attended, but I have to admit that I'm not taking care of my home or myself like before. And all this despite my son is doing way much better.I know that most of us feel that way, even after many years, that is why I'm posting this, just to get suggestions and coping strategies, what worked for you might work for others.Hugs,Sasha

Love this post.....'if your children are healthy you have it all', I told a

friend who was complaining endlessly about 'having it all' working and raising a

family at the same time..

>

> Your post could have been written by me. " Roller coaster? " Check. " Used to be

fun? " Check. " Obsessed with recovering? " Check. " They don't help as they could? "

Check.

> I must admit I take Citalopram, which is a generic version of some

stops the crying.

> This is what makes me so upset that I still take the medication. I feel like

the main character in " The Help " who said after her son died, she had swallowed

a bitter pill. I know my kid didn't die or anything, and I am not anybody's

> Nobody at my " family-friendly " workplace cared/cares about what I went

insensitive.

> My supervisor who was the most insensitive, and continued to yell at me like I

chemotherapy for breast cancer now and crying in my office every day. I am dying

to say so much back to her, but of course I don't. I want to tell her, " Your kid

week…. "

> Don't get me started on the coworker who complains about having to give one

had to take for so long.

> This bitterness carries into everything else, but I keep quiet. Even looking

at a Harry and catalogue, I say, " Yes, pears are so damn important. "

Parents magazine? " Yes, we really need to know about * & %$# back-to-school

fashions. "

> It's very hard for others to understand our worries for our children's future.

> Maybe due to the medication, I hide my snarkiness well. At least while I am

with other people, I genuinely feel for them while they complain. But

afterwards, I know inside that I don't give a rat's behind about anything,

anything at all, except for recovering my daughter. It is kind of freeing,

actually.

> This is what I find myself doing, probably to make myself realize how good I

lucky; my daughter will not develop either of the two horrible diseases that she

had mutations for. I continue to read the blogs of parents whose kids have those

> Mel

>

Wow, this is so me. All of it. Cynical, bitter and generally " not fun " anymore

either... And yes, obsessed with trying to recover my son, not getting too many

showers or hair cuts these days either, sometimes barely looking in the mirror

as I throw on a big ugly tee shirt to start my day. Researching endlessly to

see what we could be missing... Supplementing all day. I have put on 15 pounds

and I am just generally bitter. I too was treated unbelievably crappy during my

sons regression into autism... My own family tried to send me away, telling me I

was crazy because they didn't believe it. My husbands family doesn't speak to

us because they think biomed is bad and we are ruining our sons life. In a sad

way, it is nice to read that I am not alone.

Here's to all you ladies in the struggle! At least we have each other! Big

hugs!

>

> Your post could have been written by me. " Roller coaster? " Check. " Used to be

Check.

stops the crying.

the main character in " The Help " who said after her son died, she had swallowed

insensitive.

> My supervisor who was the most insensitive, and continued to yell at me like I

week…. "

had to take for so long.

fashions. "

> It's very hard for others to understand our worries for our children's future.

actually.

> Mel

>

I love you, too, Channa. So glad you are back.

How else would I have heard " nothing like taking a big dump to make you alright

with the world again " ?

That is just too funny.

And so true.

Thank you all for letting me rant.

>

> Mel. I love you. said it before and well im saying it again....

I new that most parents would find my situation very similar.I order the B's and a mom said maybe some st johns worth ? would that be a good idea? and dose?When I said crying I also meant watering eyes. I had a very good conversation with my older son and my husband, and they think that also because the kitchen fire we had and my son not wanting to finish high school are triggering even more my already delicate or sensible emotional estate, and that is not even including the economical issues.It is so comforting to read everyone messages. Like I mentioned before I'm a roller coaster of emotions, but I'm trying hard to make it more happy times.I just made a list of what I would change even a bit, some of those are: eating better so I can loose some weight that I recently gained, hug my children and husband more, put on some makeup and do my nails, etc. my husband and son are going to go to the gym together and have some time for themselves out of home, anyway we committed to make at least something to better our situation. I don't know if it will work as we've done it before and with the time if fades away, but I guess you have to do it or try once per year or twice just to reinforce resolutions.Keep writing.Hugs,Sasha

Hi Sasha,

Thanks for your post. I have to confess that I am not a parent of a living

child (still looking for answers), but this board and the wonderful, savvy,

dedicated moms/parents are such an inspiration to me. I am using some of the

modalities/suggestions/info for me and my neurodiverse husband.

Has anybody tried using The Emotion Code for anything? I was in a seminar in

November 2010 and there was a mom whose child with autism was at home when the

speaker did a " remote " session for him. I don't remember the immediate

improvements, but they were enough to get the mom excited...something about

saying a few words and feeding himself. You can do it yourself.....free. I did

not have the courage, or wherewithal to do it myself at first....we were both so

broken....we did need the help of Dr. Brad and his lovely daughter.

After we had our heartwalls removed, I began learning to do this myself. There

is also a yahoo group for The Emotion Code where you can learn how some of the

users are thinking outside the box with much success......a previously infertile

couple became pregnant.....a c-section delivered twin with feeding/sleeping

difficulties releasing " shock " at having been the first one dragged out of the

womb, thereby clearing up his issues. It is energy medicine....awesome stuff.

I do not want to offer false hope. I know there are no panaceas in our

situation.

Does anybody think the stress of parenting a child/children with these types of

needs has thrown them into their own epigenetic condition? I am getting a lot

of information on the FB Pyroluria group....

Love, love, love all the mom energy on this group!

Beverly

>

> Hi Everyone,

>

> I just thought of writing this as recently, not really, for the past 2 years

I've been having the most crazy days of my life, meaning that my emotions are

like a roller coaster, in the same day I go from relaxed to frustrated to sad to

ok to happy to depressed ... you name it I've felt it!

>

>

> I recently stopped for a second and took a look at my marriage and my

relationship with my teenager son, and it's not great... they've told me how

" unstable " I've become since 2 years ago, when I used to be fun, now is just

about being tired, frustrated and obsessed with recovering my middle son from

ASD. My husband and my son say that they also want him recovered and yet they

don't " loose it " like me, but I always think they don't help as they could, and

that is not fair on them either.

>

> I read a post where a mom said that she had to take prozac just to cope with

her days and her " new " life with her son in the spectrum. Anyway, I'm thinking

that I should take something, I really don't want my doctor to start me on

cipralex as I think some natural would do the trick, like I said I normally try

to be positive but I know that I'm not as patient as I used to. Please any

suggestions on how to better my mood as I also have to admit I tend to cry very

easily now, about 3 times per day or more and my happy moments don't last much :

( ... another thing is that I'm procrastinating a lot and not doing much like I

used to, of course, my children are very well attended, but I have to admit that

I'm not taking care of my home or myself like before. And all this despite my

son is doing way much better.

>

> I know that most of us feel that way, even after many years, that is why I'm

posting this, just to get suggestions and coping strategies, what worked for you

might work for others.

>

> Hugs,

> Sasha

>

Mel

How can I feel so alone, at my son's school, fighting all the battles with a

polite " smile " , constantly fearing for his future. Then I check my emails, and

so easily find someone who knows the pain and stress and ride that we have to go

through.

Know and feel your pain. you are so not alone.

Australia

>

> >

> > Your post could have been written by me. " Roller coaster? " Check. " Used to

be fun? " Check. " Obsessed with recovering? " Check. " They don't help as they

could? " Check.

> > I must admit I take Citalopram, which is a generic version of some

stops the crying.

> > This is what makes me so upset that I still take the medication. I feel like

> > Nobody at my " family-friendly " workplace cared/cares about what I went

insensitive.

> > My supervisor who was the most insensitive, and continued to yell at me like

I have never been yelled at in my life during my darkest days, is going through

week…. "

> > Don't get me started on the coworker who complains about having to give one

had to take for so long.

> > This bitterness carries into everything else, but I keep quiet. Even looking

fashions. "

> > It's very hard for others to understand our worries for our children's

future. And it's very hard for me to understand their " stupid " worries.

> > Maybe due to the medication, I hide my snarkiness well. At least while I am

actually.

> > This is what I find myself doing, probably to make myself realize how good I

> > Mel

> >

>

Isn't it cathartic to write down and share your angst - with these friends,

with anyone.

I would let go and not hold on to remarks for people that do not understand... I

think this is how we touch people's lives, how we change their outlook, their

behavior.

Maybe just like reading about families that deal with horrible diseases of their

child, your load might be lessened, then you might make someone feel lighter

too.

" My child has to take thyroid meds every day "

" oh, I know how difficult that can be - I have to bribe my son to take the 20th

pill every night, do you need some tips? " that might make them kiss the ground

that they only have to give one, and feel better about their predicament. We

should also spread the message about biomed and the chemicals affecting everyone

- how else will we change the society... I know making our child better is the

only important thing, but what kind of a world do you want your child to live

in...

I too had worsening symptoms of anxiety in past two years and now take

something.... This cannot be only from stress though, and why is everyone I

speak to that has " sensitivities " in these areas - why are they feeling worse

than ever? I'm not a fan of conspiracy and so forth, but THERE IS SOMETHING IN

THE AIR. Especially when a heat wave is intensifying - the awfulness is

unbearable. Perhaps chemicals off gassing or petrochemicals wafting from the

great plains - who has any ideas?

Dorote (taking relief in fact that others are doing equally awful) hey, makes me

human

>

> Mel. I love you. said it before and well im saying it again....

>

>

>

> ________________________________

>

> To: mb12valtrex

> Sent: Friday, August 10, 2012 12:06 PM

> Subject: Re: Suggestions for parents?

>

>

>  

Check.

stops the crying.

insensitive.

week…. "

had to take for so long.

fashions. "

actually.

> Mel

>