RemedySpot.com

Thousands of parents are fighting for 's return to her parent's custody. Check out Boston children's Facebook page to see what they are posting

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Child With PANDAS Custody Taken from Parents via Boston Children’s Hospital · Wray was diagnosed with PANDAS the same autoimmune disease that affected the teens in Leroy, N.Y. was under treatment by two different doctors in New York. Her parents took her into Boston Children's Hospital for a related eating issue. Boston Children’s Hospital does not believe that PANDAS is a medical problem and thinks it is a psychiatric condition. Boston Hospital enlisted the help of Child Protective Services to stop the medical treatment her parents were doing under the supervision of two doctors. The Wray’s lost custody of on October 2, 2012 after a CPS court hearing. Thousands of parents are fighting for her release. Check out Boston Children’s Facebook page to see what they are posting. Children with immune diseases are wrongly categorized as psychiatric conditions. Things need to change, because there are thousands of children not getting better every day.· Marcia Hinds’s mom who was once diagnosed with autism and given no hope. He now has a master’s and works at Boeing because I treated his autism medically in addition to behaviorally and educationally. Excerpt from a recent email from the Wray’s attorney, Beth Maloney: “Things are not good with . She remains at Boston Children’s Hospital. BCH still refuses to recognize that its “treatment” is a complete failure. She continues to decline. She can no longer walk. She barely speaks. Earlier this evening, I listened to her screaming and wailing in the background from her bed as her brokenhearted father tried to bring me up to date. I want to be 100% clear that these parents did NOTHING wrong. They took the exact same steps that you or I would have taken to help our children. This could have happened to any one of us. They are living every parent’s nightmare…losing custody of their child for trying to do the right thing.”