RemedySpot.com

Re: School issue

Rate this topic

Guest guest

where do you live? It makes a difference To: mb12valtrex Sent: Tuesday, October 2, 2012 3:38 PM Subject: School issue

Has anyone else had this happen? What can I do?

My 8 yo mon verbal daughter keeps getting sent home supposedly sick but I think she is just being whiny. They finally wised up and now say she as over 100 fever so I have to get her and can't send her next day. I get her home. No fever. She's fine. How do I get them to agree if they claim she has a fever? In the meantime I am trying to work and have to but won't be able to if this keeps happening . Already last week and this week again.

Sent from my iPhone

Have you recently started anything new? We had a similar scenario at the end of the year last year, when we started treating yeast.

where do you live? It makes a difference To: mb12valtrex Sent: Tuesday, October 2, 2012 3:38 PM Subject: School issue

My 8 yo mon verbal daughter keeps getting sent home supposedly sick but I think she is just being whiny. They finally wised up and now say she as over 100 fever so I have to get her and can't send her next day. I get her home. No fever. She's fine. How do I get them to agree if they claim she has a fever? In the meantime I am trying to work and have to but won't be able to if this keeps happening . Already last week and this week again.

Sent from my iPhone

It happened to my son two years ago and it was because the teacher had no

patience and other kids in the class were higher functioning and easier to

handle for her. When the next year started, I called the case manager and told

her I was not happy with what was done to my kid and when I showed them that I

was taking it very seriously, this never happened again. I wish I had not

hesitated and called a meeting when it was actually happening and my son

would'nt have missed so much school. So call in a meeting and discuss w the case

manager. Tell them not to give any fever reducing medication if she runs a temp

so u can actually check yourself.

Good luck

is

>

> Has anyone else had this happen? What can I do?

> My 8 yo mon verbal daughter keeps getting sent home supposedly sick but I

think she is just being whiny. They finally wised up and now say she as over 100

fever so I have to get her and can't send her next day. I get her home. No

fever. She's fine. How do I get them to agree if they claim she has a fever? In

the meantime I am trying to work and have to but won't be able to if this keeps

happening . Already last week and this week again.

>

> Sent from my iPhone

>

I guess we all had this issue with schools. When they take my son to the school clinic because he's whining he starts crying becasue of his transitioning issue and when they check his temperature its almost 100, what I want to say that when the child cries his temperature increases little bit for a short while especially when you check his temperature at home and its normal. They stopped contacting us when we asked for the IEP meeting and addressed the issue.

Most importantly I started L-Theanine 200 mg twice daily and it really worked, it's for relaxation without drowziness and the ability to learn and focus. The doctor told me if the 200 mg twice daily didn't work then try 300 mg (one and half capsule) twice daily and if not then 400 mg twice daily. I give my son 300 mg twice daily. It's good if you wish to try it with your daughter.

Go to the Dr straight from the school. Have Dr record temperature. Present these readings to the school and you will rarely be called again. I'd also begin looking for a better school. Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

We had this problem when we treated for yeast. I finally figured out that it

was a die-off reaction. My son is a viral kid, and his temp always runs high.

I would give Aiden yeast meds in the morning, and by noon, he wasn't feling

well, and his normal temp of 99.1-ish would be closer to 100. I talked to our

Dr, that said this isn't uncommon. I stopped giving the meds before school

and told the nurse that his temp would never be 98.7 (I told her she was welcome

totake it on any given day to confirm). That solved our problems, and the

die-off didn't last very long at home either.

HTH,

>

> We live in Kansas. Yes we started parasite protocol recently.

>

> Sent from my iPhone

>