Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Robin,

too bad today (it's now midnight in EST) is 3rd of July. Muahahahaha! LoL

PS Happy EARLY 4th of July

Happy 4th of July!

Hi Everyone,

Wanted to wish everyone a safe and 4th of July.

I'm hearing those firecracker's going off already!

Be Safe!

Robin

Guest guest

Sorry :) I have to blame that one on CI moment and early

fireworks..hee hee

> Robin,

> too bad today (it's now midnight in EST) is 3rd of July.

Muahahahaha! LoL

>

>

>

> PS Happy EARLY 4th of July

> Happy 4th of July!

>

>

> Hi Everyone,

>

> Wanted to wish everyone a safe and 4th of July.

> I'm hearing those firecracker's going off already!

>

> Be Safe!

> Robin

>

>

Guest guest

LoL.

Happy 4th of July!

>

>

> Hi Everyone,

>

> Wanted to wish everyone a safe and 4th of July.

> I'm hearing those firecracker's going off already!

>

> Be Safe!

> Robin

>

>

• 3 years later...
Guest guest

Subject: Fw: Happy 4th of July!

-----

Subject: Happy 4th of July!

Subject: : Happy 4th of July!......................let's get this started now, so it will be out there on the fourth.

I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG,

OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,

AND TO THE REPUBLIC, FOR WHICH IT STANDS,

ONE NATION UNDER GOD,

INDIVISIBLE, WITH LIBERTY

AND JUSTICE FOR ALL!

KEEP IT LIT!! KEEP IT LIT!

For all of our other military personnel, where ever they may be

Please support all of the troops defending our Country.

And God Bless our Military who are protecting our Country for our freedom. Thanks to them, and their sacrifices we can celebrate the 4th of July PLEASE KEEP IT GOING TO YOUR FRIENDS, DON'T LET THE FLAME DIE OUT! PLEASE KEEP THIS GOING

We must never forget who gets the credit for the freedoms we have, of which we should be eternally grateful.

I watched the flag pass by one day, It fluttered in the breeze. A young Marine saluted it, And then he stood at ease.. I looked at him in uniform So young, so tall, so proud, With hair cut square and eyes alert He'd stand out in any crowd. I thought how many men like him Had fallen through the years. How many died on foreign soil How many mothers' tears? How many pilots' planes shot down? How many died at sea How many foxholes were soldiers' graves? No, freedom isn't free. I heard the sound of Taps one night, When everything was still, I listened to the bugler play And felt a sudden chill. I wondered just how many times That Taps had meant "Amen," When a flag had draped a coffin. Of a brother or a friend. I thought of all the children, Of the mothers and the wives, Of fathers, sons and husbands With interrupted lives. I thought about a graveyardAt the bottom of the sea Of unmarked graves in Arlington. No, freedom isn't free. Enjoy Your Freedom & God Bless Our TroopsShow Your Support Send This Page Along Today

When you receive this, please stop for a moment and Say a prayer for our servicemen. This can be very powerful.... Just send this to all the people in your address book. Do not stop the wheel, please... Of all the gifts you could give a US Soldier, Prayer is the very best one.

Got a little couch potato? Check out fun summer activities for kids.

Wouldn'tit be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could simply press "CTR-ALT-DELETE" and start over??????

ZEARLE........

Luggage? GPS? Comic books? Check out fitting gifts for grads at Yahoo! Search.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.476 / Virus Database: 269.9.14/883 - Release Date: 7/1/2007 12:19 PMI am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users.It has removed 3742 spam emails to date.Paying users do not have this message in their emails.Try SPAMfighter for free now!

Guest guest

-----

Subject: : Happy 4th of July!......................let's get this started now, so it will be out there on the fourth.

ONE NATION UNDER GOD,

AND JUSTICE FOR ALL!

And God Bless our Military who are protecting our Country for our freedom. Thanks to them, and their sacrifices we can celebrate the 4th of July PLEASE KEEP IT GOING TO YOUR FRIENDS, DON'T LET THE FLAME DIE OUT! PLEASE KEEP THIS GOING

We must never forget who gets the credit for the freedoms we have, of which we should be eternally grateful.

I watched the flag pass by one day, It fluttered in the breeze. A young Marine saluted it, And then he stood at ease.. I looked at him in uniform So young, so tall, so proud, With hair cut square and eyes alert He'd stand out in any crowd. I thought how many men like him Had fallen through the years. How many died on foreign soil How many mothers' tears? How many pilots' planes shot down? How many died at sea How many foxholes were soldiers' graves? No, freedom isn't free. I heard the sound of Taps one night, When everything was still, I listened to the bugler play And felt a sudden chill. I wondered just how many times That Taps had meant "Amen," When a flag had draped a coffin. Of a brother or a friend. I thought of all the children, Of the mothers and the wives, Of fathers, sons and husbands With interrupted lives. I thought about a graveyardAt the bottom of the sea Of unmarked graves in Arlington. No, freedom isn't free. Enjoy Your Freedom & God Bless Our TroopsShow Your Support Send This Page Along Today

When you receive this, please stop for a moment and Say a prayer for our servicemen. This can be very powerful.... Just send this to all the people in your address book. Do not stop the wheel, please... Of all the gifts you could give a US Soldier, Prayer is the very best one.

Wouldn'tit be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could simply press "CTR-ALT-DELETE" and start over??????

ZEARLE........

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.476 / Virus Database: 269.9.14/883 - Release Date: 7/1/2007 12:19 PMI am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users.It has removed 3742 spam emails to date.Paying users do not have this message in their emails.Try SPAMfighter for free now!

Guest guest

-----

ONE NATION UNDER GOD,

AND JUSTICE FOR ALL!

ZEARLE........

Guest guest

I just want to let you know that they are giving away a free catalog of stock cycles that was developed by the Foundation for the Study of Cycles. The Foundation has been showing people how to find the turning points and movement in anything that you can find data on since 1941. Register to download your free catalog today! http://cycles.cc/catalog_stock_cycles.htm Thanks

Get the toolbar and be alerted to new email wherever you're surfing.