RemedySpot.com

Earthshare.org pesticide campaign

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello everyone,

After hearing a number of public service adds on my local radio station, related to children and pesticides, I visited Earthshare.org, which has a number of Human Health & the Environment campaigns focused on Mercury , Pesticides and Childhood Obesity / Parks & Playgrounds.

I had not heard of them before but after briefly visiting their web site it seems that there are some useful contacts and information that others of you that are concerned with pesticides may be interested in. So I am sharing this with you.

I believe that while farmworkers have very unique risks and needs when it comes to pesticides, the more we can broaden the issue and help families in general recognize how environmental toxins directly impact their own health, the more decision-makers will pay attention. I am happy to learn of earthshare's campaign and look forward to learning more about it.

Kay Sologaistoa, M.S. Florida Association of Community Health Centers 2340 Hansen LaneTallahassee, Florida 32301 Office (850) 942-1822 Ext. 208 Fax (850) 942-9902 Cell (850) 519-1190 www.fachc.org

THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS TRANSMISSION IS ATTORNEY PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL. IT IS INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY NAMED ABOVE. IF THE READER OF THIS MESSAGE IS NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION OR COPY OF THIS COMMUNICATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY NOTIFY AND RETURN THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE TO THE SENDER. THANK YOU.