RemedySpot.com

Re: Glenda

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Glenda,

Maybe we were just too active when we were kids (and adults) Maybe we just burnt out our bodies. I've always seen under alot of stress, good and bad, as long as I can remember. I think that all that adeneline running through you bodies over long periods of time can burn things out. Just my off the wall therory.

Elaine

Re: Elaine tailbone

Elaine,

LOL No you are not from Mars but I do like the idea of painting ourselves green when we go to the Dr. Could you just imagine!LOL They would probably put us in the funny farm.

I had a huge tree fort when I was a kid. I did everything with my dad from remodeling hauling wood. You name it we did it. I always felt sorry for Dad because he was always out numbered by us girls until...started telling people that I was the boy he never had. LOL Those were the days. Now if I could just get around half as good as I used to I would have it made.

Lots of Love

Glenda

Sounds like we were both pretty rough and tumble kids. How many tree forts did you build!!!!

I know what you mean about the pain, it is hard to discribe. Just a constant deep dull ache, like the bone crushing. Next time we go into the docs maybe we should paint ourselves green. Maybe that can be the official RP colour!!!

Thanks again,

Elaine.

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

• 2 weeks later...

hi glenda

well this is the 4th time i have tried to sign on since friday. don't know if i will stay on or not. i get so frustrated at this comp. i could love to have a new one but can't do it right now. how many showed up at chat on friday, i really did want to be there.

hope your doing better. sure missed chating with you.

love ya dawn

Glenda McClennen wrote:

Dawn,

Oh boo hoo! You know I need you and love you too! Don't know what I would do with out all of you guys that is for sure. I see that yahoo was being a butt to you last night in chat. Sorry you couldn't stay there with us. Take care and know I think of you often.

Lots of Love

Glenda

hi glenda wow you sound like i have felt lately, but i sure hope your doing better now. you know you have to take care of your self we need you and love ya bunches. dawn

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

In a message dated 2/7/02 5:51:46 AM Pacific Standard Time,

dmorgan26347@... writes:

<< hey glenda, your the poop, >>

Thanks Dawn, now she will have to come after both of us. LOL Glenda we just

care about you and want to include you in our thoughts. Good thought of

course. LOL

hugs

hey glenda, your the poop, why did you tell us before claudia had too.

please take care of your self, and take it easy right now, you deserve to rest and relax.

take care

dawn

Glenda McClennen wrote:

You Poop! :o)

Okay everyone now that she has told everyone I will tell you too yes I am having a flare and it is the first in a year. I called my Dr. at the first sign and he has put me on pred. We are both very hopeful that we will get a handle on this one immediately. Thanks in advance for your good thoughts and prayers.

Lots of love

Glenda

Okay, I know I'm going to get in real bad trouble here, but I just have to post this. Glenda is having a flare right now, even though I told her they weren't allowed. Can you please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. She does so much for us all. And she never complains. Thanks in advance. (I may not be here tomorrow) LOL hugs

glenda, lots of goooooooooooooooood thoughts and well wishes. dawn

RCColloran@... wrote: << hey glenda, your the poop, >>Thanks Dawn, now she will have to come after both of us. LOL Glenda we just care about you and want to include you in our thoughts. Good thought of course. LOL hugsDISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

• 2 weeks later...

--- Glenda McClennen wrote:

> Sharon

> What would I do without you! You got that right

> about the who part!LOL

> Hope you are feeling well.

> Lots of love

> Glenda

Oh Glenda, I am feeling so good I am almost afraid to

talk about it. The third Remicade just seemed to

really have an effect on me. Yeah!! How about you?

Are you feeling better now? Hope so! Love, Sharon

=====

Glenda,

Mike will just have to be the masseuse then!!!

Well, we fixed the neighbours! We built a 5'x3' concrete planter, just let them try to move that. (Just so they won't bug the next people who live here too, because we think we've found someone to rent.) And we put up another no trespassing sign, which he ripped down again. The good part is we painted "No Trespassing" on the fence underneath it. Boy I wish I could have seen his face!!! No wonder the sign was in little shreds. We put up a one more and it's been up all weekend! It's amazing how well contact cement holds!! I really don't like to be mean but we've tried to be nice and we've tried to ignore them but nothing seems to work. I guess this is all they understand.

Today has been quiet which is good because I've been fighting off a cold or flu, along with being metho time. Spent most of the day on the couch. Hey can I give you some of my tiredness in exchange for that pred energy? On second thought I think I keep the sleeps. Hope you get down on the pred soon. How's the flaring going, any better yet?

Take care and be well soon,

Elaine

To: Rpolychondritis

Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2002 9:19 AM

Subject: Re: Elaine

Elaine,

Good idea about the bikers wouldn't that be a hoot! Too bad that there have to be neighbors like that. They must lead pretty rotten life's to be that miserable. Glad that you will be moving soon and just keep that in your sites.

What a great idea about the pred. The masseuse sounds the best. Don't know whether Mike would appreciate it though!LOL

Take care and know you are in my thoughts!

Lots of love

Glenda

If we have to give it away to big bad bikers, oh well!!!

Hope your flaring is getting under control and that you are able to sleep soon. That darn prednisone!!! When it's prescribed it should come with a sleep aid, relaxing music and an aromatherapy machine!!! Oh yea, and a masseuse!!! Hope you are feeling better soon.

Take care,

ElaineDISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Glenda, take care of yourself and get better! You

have been such an inspiration about keeping this cRaP

under control. Take it easy and hopefully your next

report will be a good one. But, we need to hear when

you are down so that we can pray for you! Love,

Sharon/ Thanks for the HURRAY!!!

--- Glenda McClennen wrote:

> Hurray for Sharon!!!

> Wow it is about time! I am sorry but it is! Okay I

> wont say it too loud. LOL Great news this made my

> day! Hope you keep getting better!

> Lots of love