RemedySpot.com

Re: dawn

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Dawn, You bet we all feel that way sometimes. But don't you dare give up, YOU hear me? I would hate to have to come and make a trip to whip you. lol Just keep posting your feelings, we are here for you in good times and in bad. Sorry this is a bad time for you. Are you on an antidepressant? If not call your doctor you may need one or the one your on may not be helping you like it should. I have to take one or I would be crying all the time.

Hey, This being sick is tough stuff. Your allowed to get down and out about it. But your not allowed to give up, we won't let you do that.

Know that We are here for you, if you need to talk let me know I will call you.

You take care,

Love you

Lu

hi guys

just checking in. Not feeling the best the last few days, not really flaring, just hurting, like crazy.

Both ears hurt, and will turn red occasionaly and just an all over feeling of the blahs, can't sleep, joints hurt, I don't understand it. I guess it the winter blah's. Just feel kind of down and under the weather. Tell me do you guys ever feel like just giving up. Thats how I feel, just so tired of the meds, and the side effects and just fighting the disease, just don't really care anymore.

dawn

Hello Dawn,

I'm really sorry that you are struggling so much. Yes, I can relate

to wanting to give up at times. It's hard when there seem to be

more " bad " days than good. It's hard also, to do the mental battling

with the disease.

It helps me when I start feeling this way, to try to stop focusing on

fighting the disease and to focus on giving to myself in whatever way

I can, including asking my friends to help me out. This might be

taking me to lunch, coming over and sitting with me while I cry, or

anything else. Just don't let yourself isolate. It can be really

humbling to do this, and hard, but I find that it makes a huge

difference when I do it.

Take care, and even though I have never met you personally, you

matter to me and I want you to feel better.

Hi Dawn,

Sorry you are feeling so bad, but please don't ever give in to the RP

I think we all have bad days. I've had some real good pity parties lately. Sometimes I think about stopping all the meds and taking my chances because I'm tired of all the side effects.

Praying you will have better days. You do not live that far from me so if things get real bad you let me know. I'll have to come down and give you one of my "motherly" talks. LOL

Love Ya Friend,

Sandy

hi guys

just checking in. Not feeling the best the last few days, not really flaring, just hurting, like crazy.

Both ears hurt, and will turn red occasionaly and just an all over feeling of the blahs, can't sleep, joints hurt, I don't understand it. I guess it the winter blah's. Just feel kind of down and under the weather. Tell me do you guys ever feel like just giving up. Thats how I feel, just so tired of the meds, and the side effects and just fighting the disease, just don't really care anymore.

dawn

• 2 weeks later...

Dawn

There was only for of us I think...five counting you. Sandy, Martha, , you and me. It was great to talk to one of the newbies. She lives in Kansas. Gosh this group is growing in leaps and bounds. Hate to see so many with RP but and so glad that they are finding us. I know what it was like when I was first diagnosed and how alone I was. Then to finally find other who knew what I was talking about was like a whole new world for me.

How are you feeling? Hopefully on the med and doing much better. Know you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Lots of love

Glenda

hi glenda well this is the 4th time i have tried to sign on since friday. don't know if i will stay on or not. i get so frustrated at this comp. i could love to have a new one but can't do it right now. how many showed up at chat on friday, i really did want to be there. hope your doing better. sure missed chating with you. love ya dawn

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here