RemedySpot.com

Re: dawn/

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Kathyrn,

Bless his heart, and your too. My Mom is paralyzed on one side of her body. But she has a real problem with her leg, it is spastic, and when her leg brace comes off her leg just shoots straight up and they have no control over it. She got that way from a mosquito bite, she got encephalitis. It was a long a horrible ordeal back in 1996. She has been everywhere trying to find an answer to help her nothing does. Her brain was affecting in the area of her balance. If it wasn't there she could walk again with the brace. I felt then that God was trying to prepare me also for something. I can understand how you feel.

She does do a lot but lately I see a decline in her and Dad's health. It hurts, because you can't help or at least I haven't been able to do much for them lately because of my breaks. Please keep me informed about you and your son. Mom has those same problems with her bottom, so info is always helpful. You take care,

Love you,

Lu

.. But I've learned so much from him. Maybe it was God's way of preparing me for this cRaP. I have no idea what he's preparing for me next, but then, it's not the end yet, is it?

• 1 month later...

My feet are doing okay. The dr. won't take the tumors out now because of the pred. The healing process would take too long and I am not a patient person. LOL I bought a really good pair of shoes and have been doing a lot better.

Hey what kind did you buy? I need some for the tumors in my feet.

Lu

In a message dated 2/24/02 5:54:44 PM Pacific Standard Time, Lu1953@...

writes:

<<

Hey what kind did you buy? I need some for the tumors in my feet.

Lu

>>

Well Lu I can tell you as soon as I get off my duff and go upstairs to see.

LOL I had to go to a store 3 hours away, but it was well woth it. They have

a waffel type weave insert that is quaranteed for the life of the shoe. AND

they aren't ugly. LOL

I will go look later and let you know.

hugs