RemedySpot.com

Re: ELAINE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sometimes Shingles only out breaks in one area to start with. There it might to radiate from that location. I am not trying to scare you just want you to get it taken care of. You know us and our immune systems! :o)

Lots of love

Glenda

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here

Hi Glenda,

I looked up metho on the net and found that one of the side effects is red blisters. I know I'm having alot of side effects form the latest increase. I will talk to the doc soon. Don't worry. I'll take care of myself.

Elaine

Re: Elaine

Sometimes Shingles only out breaks in one area to start with. There it might to radiate from that location. I am not trying to scare you just want you to get it taken care of. You know us and our immune systems! :o)

Lots of love

Glenda

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Hi Elaine,

When I was on the metho the same thing happened to me and the rheumy told me to increase the folic acid tablets and it went away. I hope this helps? I've missed talking to you....Take care,

Love you

Lu

Hi Glenda,

I looked up metho on the net and found that one of the side effects is red blisters. I know I'm having alot of side effects form the latest increase. I will talk to the doc soon. Don't worry. I'll take care of myself.

Elaine

Elaine,

I will be sending good thoughts and prayers that you are right about it being the metho. Yah right me not worry? Remember I am the number 2 worry wart on this group.LOL I know you will take care. Besides if you don't the hubby will!

Lots of Love

Glenda

Hi Glenda,

Elaine

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here

Thanks Lu,

That's what I thought. When they first gave me folic acid the metho didn't work as well so they increased it. I wonder if the folic acid is increased that it might leave the metho ineffective. What was your result.

Elaine

Hi Elaine, When I was on the metho the same thing happened to me and the rheumy told me to increase the folic acid tablets and it went away. I hope this helps? I've missed talking to you....Take care, Love you Lu

Hi Glenda, I looked up metho on the net and found that one of the side effects is red blisters. I know I'm having alot of side effects form the latest increase. I will talk to the doc soon. Don't worry. I'll take care of myself. Elaine DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Sure thing !

Elaine

Elaine.. Please DO take care of yourself... check with the dr asap.. and let us know what you find out... Keeping you in my thoughts.... DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

• 3 weeks later...

Wow Elaine!

Does it ever end. Sounds like those are really great neighbors you got there! NOT!! Hope find a great house and tell them nah.. nah! Sorry to hear that you still not feeling well. Pretty good when the Dr. tells you they are doing all they can do. Maybe need another Dr. too when you get the new house. Take care and know I think of you often. How are you and Hubby doing? Still newlyweds and getting along fine I hope. How is your daughter doing. Still enjoying school I hope.

Lots of love

Glenda

ELAINE

I AGREE, DAWN

Elaine wrote:

Glenda,

Maybe we were just too active when we were kids (and adults) Maybe we just burnt out our bodies. I've always seen under alot of stress, good and bad, as long as I can remember. I think that all that adeneline running through you bodies over long periods of time can burn things out. Just my off the wall therory.

Elaine

Re: Elaine tailbone

Elaine,

LOL No you are not from Mars but I do like the idea of painting ourselves green when we go to the Dr. Could you just imagine!LOL They would probably put us in the funny farm.

I had a huge tree fort when I was a kid. I did everything with my dad from remodeling hauling wood. You name it we did it. I always felt sorry for Dad because he was always out numbered by us girls until...started telling people that I was the boy he never had. LOL Those were the days. Now if I could just get around half as good as I used to I would have it made.

Lots of Love

Glenda

Sounds like we were both pretty rough and tumble kids. How many tree forts did you build!!!!

I know what you mean about the pain, it is hard to discribe. Just a constant deep dull ache, like the bone crushing. Next time we go into the docs maybe we should paint ourselves green. Maybe that can be the official RP colour!!!

Thanks again,

Elaine.

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Elaine

Sorry you are having such a time of it! Hopefully things will start calming down for you. Gee I wonder why this guy is an ex???? Sound like a realy winner!

So glad you have a swell guy now. Have you found a new home yet? Last I heard you were looking. Try to not get stressed out! I will be sending good thoughts and prayers your way!

Lots of Love

Glenda

• 2 weeks later...

Elaine

Wow they work fast up there! So glad to hear that you are going to be able to get into your new home soon. Also tickled to death that the new job is the bestest! I am so happy for you! Please keep us posted on how it is all going! I just love to hear good news!

Lots of Love

Glenda

Thanks Glenda,

Glad you like the good news. I hope everyone has lots of good news too. Take care,

Elaine

Elaine

Wow they work fast up there! So glad to hear that you are going to be able to get into your new home soon. Also tickled to death that the new job is the bestest! I am so happy for you! Please keep us posted on how it is all going! I just love to hear good news!

Lots of Love

Glenda

Elaine, don't you know that pain is not allowed on a good week. LOL I hope

the pain goes away and the stress settles down for you and you can just enjoy

all the wonderful things that are happening in your life right now.

I will keep you in my thoughts.

hugs

Thanks ,

Yes it has been a very good week. It's also been a good week for pain too. I guess stress really has a lot to do with things. I just hope our luck satys. I also wish great luck and good wishes for everyone in the group. Take care.

Elaine

Elaine, What a great week for you. I'm so happy about your great new job and that new perfect house. Bout time girl, you deserve every bit of it. Congratulations. hugsDISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

I think that I wasn't very clear in my last email. My week hasn't been very stressful and I haven't been in much pain at all. That's what I was trying to say, so it' been a good week. The new job is not hard and the people there are great. There's not a lot of pressure and it is a wonderful work atmosphere. So without job stress and ex stress I'm feeling pretty good. Hope everyone else is too.

Take care,

Elaine

Elaine, don't you know that pain is not allowed on a good week. LOL I hope the pain goes away and the stress settles down for you and you can just enjoy all the wonderful things that are happening in your life right now. I will keep you in my thoughts. hugsDISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Elaine

Sorry to hear that you are having pain right now. It is a good thing you are having a great week as far as things in your life are going. It is funny what our mind thinks and our body does to us. Just when we think we have the situation under control our body says on no you don't!:o) No more pain you hear me! Sending good thoughts and prayers your way.

Lots of Love

Glenda

Hi Glenda,

What I meant bu a good week for pain was that I didn't have mush pain at all. Sorry if I speak Canadian sometimes. Didn't mean to confuse you. Still feeling pretty good. Hope you're well too.

Take care,

Elaine

Elaine

Sorry to hear that you are having pain right now. It is a good thing you are having a great week as far as things in your life are going. It is funny what our mind thinks and our body does to us. Just when we think we have the situation under control our body says on no you don't!:o) No more pain you hear me! Sending good thoughts and prayers your way.

Lots of Love

Glenda

Elaine,

Good idea about the bikers wouldn't that be a hoot! Too bad that there have to be neighbors like that. They must lead pretty rotten life's to be that miserable. Glad that you will be moving soon and just keep that in your sites.

What a great idea about the pred. The masseuse sounds the best. Don't know whether Mike would appreciate it though!LOL

Take care and know you are in my thoughts!

Lots of love

Glenda

If we have to give it away to big bad bikers, oh well!!!

Hope your flaring is getting under control and that you are able to sleep soon. That darn prednisone!!! When it's prescribed it should come with a sleep aid, relaxing music and an aromatherapy machine!!! Oh yea, and a masseuse!!! Hope you are feeling better soon.

Take care,

Elaine