RemedySpot.com

Genral news

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hallo Everyone !!!

Gosh I am falling behind here in the posting.

But I been busy with shopping. LOL Ok don't hid me ok LOL I started my

X mas shopping again . LOL Hey right now the got great bargains every where. LOL Yup,

when you got 8 grandkids alone it takes a while .Plus you cant get mad at me,I also did shopping for this great group. But cant tell you what I bought. LOL Ja today Don was doing much better so I got to go run around with all 3 of my girls.Don was down with his back for 4 days. No it was not the RP.

Thank god. He is still doing great with out the Prednison. OK talking about Prednison here is my 2 cents worse.We learnt that from the Mayo Clinic and Don's owns experiment.I know you all hade the stuff but please read this .

Once you get down to 10 or 15 MG a day

you should go only 1 mg. a month down!!!!!

Your body takes that long to get used to the lower dose again. Remember it took Don now

1 year to finally get of the last 5 mg. But is it well worth it let me tell you.He was on it for 7 years.Even if you only been on a short time you just might have to come off VERY SLOW

so to make sure the RP is really going in a sleeping mood. So please have patience !!!!

I just would hade to see you all coming off the stuff so fast and then having to go back and just maybe even to a higher dose.We know that there is always a chance Don might have to go back on it but we hope it will be a the lower dose.Plus the other thing I am worried about you guys is, how many of you are getting Medicine to protect your stomach with ?? Make sure your Drs. give you something before you get into trouble!!!!!

Yes with all the meds you take you do need it.

It is much easier to prevent it then fix it.Please tell your Drs. you need that !!!

Now to the rest of the post.

Lu please send all cards to Angie's house and Jerry will take them to her everyday.

I also letting you all know the group here send

Roy and his Mom and family Flowers in the Groups name.We send Angie a gift + Card in the groups name too.

Now to the address list I am printing them out this week so if you have not send you information yet do so right away. The next list will not be made for 3 month.I can do it only

every 3 month.

Ok I hush for now but not before I remind you

PLEASE take your Vitamins and Medicine ON TIME everyday like you should so you can get the RP back in it's sleeping mood too.

Love you all

Heidi

Heidi,

Leave it to you to have started your Christmas shopping already!LOL Christmas is still almost a year away yet! What are we going to do with you. I am so glad that Don is doing so well! Give him a big hug for me! WOW!!!! Yes I am taking all my meds on time... I know Don does or you would never let him hear the end of it!LOL (she puts them all out for him for the entire week in little cups on the counter top) There is no way he could forget!LOL

Please put me on the list for a new addy list when they come out. What would we do with out our Heidi! Thanks for keeping us updated and sending out the gift and flowers to those who are in a time of need.

Take care!

Lots of love

Glenda

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here

The answer to your ? is, you would be much better off with out this big mouth here. LOL

But ever group needs a mean one LOL so your stuck with me. heheheh

Love you Girl

The mean one in okla.

What would we do with out our Heidi! Thanks for keeping us updated and sending out the gift and flowers to those who are in a time of need.

Glenda

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Are you kidding Heidi? We could never do without you!! Sorry I have not posted lately. Have had a terrible bout with sinus infections and even had the 12 day pak of Prednisone. I got half way through that before I started having so much nasua and had to go to bed. After that, I did not take any meds for about five days. I am now back on Dapsone and the important ones. This was after I got another antibiotic. So much for me, how are you and Don doing?

Be on the lookout for a new member, le who has RP and I talked with her on Yahoo. I told her about the group and how to find us.

You all take care and remember that even though I don't post a lot,, I am still here in the woodworks and still love all of you.

Love and Prayers, Lucy

PS Some news that some of the older ones will appreciate, my Daughter and her little family (hubby and 3 children) have found a new mobile home and hope to be moving out of my home in about a month or more. We all need our space. I could live with her and the kids indefinitely but with the hubby that has the SOCIAL ANXIETY DISORDER and who knows what else, one has to walk on egg shells to keep him FROM GOING OFF. He will have his own home to GO OFF in. I knew I sould have signed off a long time ago. Bye Bye

-- Re: Genral news

The answer to your ? is, you would be much better off with out this big mouth here. LOL

But ever group needs a mean one LOL so your stuck with me. heheheh

Love you Girl

The mean one in okla.

What would we do with out our Heidi! Thanks for keeping us updated and sending out the gift and flowers to those who are in a time of need.

Glenda

DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU