RemedySpot.com

Re: Hello New Friend Carol G.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Carol G.

Welcome to the most wonderful group of people you will ever have the opportunity to meet. Yes you are amongst friends that is for sure. Of course most of us feel like we are all family here.LOL

My name is Glenda and I live in Springfield, Oregon. I am 45 yrs. old and have had RP for over 8 yrs now. I lead a fairly normal life for me that is!LOL You sound a lot like me no time to be sick. I am also one not to let a little RP keep me down. (little is not the word for RP that is for sure more like a big Pain in the .....)

There are some others in the group who live in Ohio. Cleveland area I think. You will get to know them I am sure. They are all the greatest!

Please keep posting and ask all the questions that you would like. We will try to help you are sending you in the right direction to get the answers.

Lots of Love

Glenda

It is amazing to think I have friends I don't even know yet. I can't believe I even got a response, much less several direct greetings!Thank You for the Welcome!! Take care all, I look forward to getting to know you!Carol GiordanoCincinnati, Ohio

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here