RemedySpot.com

Nice friend

Rate this topic

Guest guest

> NICE PERSON> >> > Hello there nice person> > Did anyone ever tell you,> > Just how special you are> > The light that you emit> > Might even light a star> > Did anyone ever tell you> > How important you make others feel.> >> > Somebody out there is smiling> > About love that is so real> > Did anyone ever tell you> > Many times, when they were sad> > Your e-mail made them smile a bit> > In fact it made them glad> > For the time you spend sending things> > And sharing whatever you find> >> > There are no words to thank you> > But somebody, thinks you're fine> > Did anyone ever tell you> > Just how much they love you> > Well, my dearest "online" friend> > Today I am telling you> >> >> > I hope I get this back, I believe that without a> > Friend you are missing out on a lot!!!> > Don't be confused by friends and acquaintances,> > there is a difference!> >> > Because I care about you,> > It's national care week. . .and you get to send> > messages to all your friends telling them> > that you care about them and make> > them feel good about themselves and if> > they write back. . .(just once) then that> > means that they care about you too.> >> > BUT, you have to send it right now!! And> > don't just send it back, send it on to everyone..> >> >> >> > Have a nice day, and I'm glad we are friends!!!> >> > THIS IS A HAND OF FRIENDSHIP> > YOU MUST PASS IT TO AT LEAST 4 FRIENDS!!!