RemedySpot.com

Re: D.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi ,

I think you just uplifted us all. That was beautiful and oh so true. This group is wonderful to pick you up when your down and out. All of them are special in their own ways. We would be lost without each other. We are so blessed with such a wonderful group of folks with big hearts.

That is why we have to keep the fight for RP going. We have to encourage others to contribute money for research and so that we will be able to send out brochures. Please send in your contribution and help us in our battle. We NEED each and every one of you! We only ask $15.00 yearly although we will accept more if you can swing it.

Please write letters to friends and neighbors telling them of the battle your fighting and when they give to their charities this year to please remember this foundation.

I challenge you all to write at least 5 people, asking for a contribution. Tell them how we are trying to help with research and the printing of brochures to educate the public on this illness and hopefully one day find a cure. Help me with this goal, it could make a big difference.

Also please remember none of the money is ever paid to an anyone for their services. We are tax exempt and we need you to meet our challenge.

Please have them send their contribution to

RP Foundation

c/o Colloran

775 Bounty Place

Manteca, CA 95337

Their contribution is tax deductible. have them tell what member sent them our way. I would love to see how many can meet this challenge for funds. Wow, it would be wonderful to have 100% participation. We need that also in members of the foundation, if you just go to the support group and do not join, please realize how much we need your contribution. if you cannot make that contribution at this time you may contact or Heidi, it will be kept confidential but we do have angels who are willing to help members pay for now and then when you are able you may be able to pay someone else's fee. See, we are all a team working together for one common goal. Please help!

Lu

Hi, Carol, and now that you've found this support group I hope you'll find it as helpful as I have. I just joined in about 1 month ago even though I was diagnosed in March 2001at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN. I'm 53, married, 3 grown children, 3 wonderful granddaughters, and live in the Kansas City area. This support group is international as you'll see and provides a lot of thought-provoking discussion about symptoms, medication, and doctors as well as a good place to chat with the only other people who know what you're going through. So before you ever feel like jumping off the deep end, log on, talk about it, and watch this group lift you up with all the emotional and spiritual support you could ever want. I look forward to chatting with you.

Take care,

Thanks so much for the encouraging words. You just made me boo hoo but it was a good boo hoo I promise. It is just so wonderful to know that there are so many wonderful people out here pulling for each other. You are right about the emotional and spiritual part of this group. Couldn't have said it better.Lots of Love

Glenda

Hi, Carol, and now that you've found this support group I hope you'll find it as helpful as I have. I just joined in about 1 month ago even though I was diagnosed in March 2001at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN. I'm 53, married, 3 grown children, 3 wonderful granddaughters, and live in the Kansas City area. This support group is international as you'll see and provides a lot of thought-provoking discussion about symptoms, medication, and doctors as well as a good place to chat with the only other people who know what you're going through. So before you ever feel like jumping off the deep end, log on, talk about it, and watch this group lift you up with all the emotional and spiritual support you could ever want. I look forward to chatting with you.

Take care,

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here