RemedySpot.com

(No subject)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

> Subject: FW: Do this, its hilarious! send it back to me > > > READ ALL THE WAY TO THE END-THERE'S A TRICK TO IT. Finally a Barbie > I can > relate to! At long last, here are some NEW Barbie dolls to coincide > with her > and Our aging gracefully. these are abet more realistic... > 1. Bifocals Barbie. Comes with her own set of blended-lens > fashion > frames in six wild colors (half-frames too!), neck chain and > large-print > editions of Vogue and > Martha Living. > 2. Hot Flash Barbie. Press Barbie's bellybutton and watch her > face turn > beet red while tiny drops of perspiration appear on her forehead! . > Comes > with hand-held fan and tiny tissues. > 3. Facial Hair Barbie. As Barbie's hormone levels shift, see > her > whiskers grow. Available with teensy tweezers and magnifying mirror. > 4. Flabby Arms Barbie. Hide Barbie's droopy triceps with these > new, > roomier-sleeved gowns. Good news on the tummy front, too- muumuus > with > tummy-support panels are included. > 5. Bunion Barbie. Years of disco dancing in stiletto heels have > definitely taken their toll on Barbie's dainty arched feet. Soothe > her sores > with the pumice stone and plasters, then slip on soft terry mules. > 6. No-More-Wrinkles Barbie. Erase those pesky & ! gt; > crow's-feet and > lip lines with a tube of Skin Sparkle-Spackle, from Barbie's own > line of > exclusive age-blasting cosmetics. > 7. Soccer Mom Barbie. All that experience as a cheer-leader is > really > paying off as Barbie dusts off her old high school megaphone to root > for > Babs and Ken, Jr. Comes with minivan in robin-egg blue or white, and > cooler > filled with doughnut holes and fruit punch. > 8. Mid-life Crisis Barbie. It's time to ditch Ken. Barbie needs > a > change, and Alonzo(her personal trainer) is just what the doctor > ordered, > along with Prozac. > They're > hopping in her new red Miata and > R & B. includes a real tape of "! Breaking Up Is Hard to Do. " > 9. Divorced Barbie. Sells for $199.99. Comes with Ken's house, > Ken's > car, and Ken's boat. > 10. Recovery Barbie. Too many parties have finally caught up > with the > ultimate party girl. Now she does Twelve Steps instead of dance > steps. Clean > and sober, she's going to meetings religiously. Comes with a little > copy of > The Big Book and a six-pack of Diet Coke. > 11. Post-Menopausal Barbie. This Barbie wets her pants when she > sneezes, > forgets where she puts things, and cries a lot. She is sick and > tired of Ken > sitting on the couch watching the tube, clicking through the > channels. Comes > with Depends and kleenex.! As a bonus this year, the > book "Getting In Touch with Your Inner > Self " is included. > > If you forward to 11 people a video comes on your screen. > This > works. > I don't know how...but it works > This is the coolest thing I've ever gotten! All you have to > do is > send > it to 11 people and this little video comes up on your > screen and > shows the funniest clip. I can't tell you what it is but I was > laughing so > hard! So spend a few seconds to send this and you'll be glad you > did! > Jill Brown >