RemedySpot.com

Re: glenda- dawn's brother in law

Rate this topic

Guest guest

glenda

wow your fast , i just sent that email 5 min. ago here i already have an answer. your too good lady.

i am doing ok. hanging in there anyway. wanted to also tell the group that billy did make it through the brain tumor surgery on wednesday. then on thursday he develped blood clots and they went to his lung. then they had to do surgery to put a screen in to catch the blood clots. he seems to be coming around ok. we are on our way to hosp today to see him and find out whats happening.

that is the good news.

now for the bad, my friend in columbus ohio, called me, and her husband that i have told the group about that has colon cancer, had the surgery for that and in the process of the surgery they found out he also has liver cancer and right now they don't think its treatable, this is really a blow for all of us. Vicki is like my sister and her hubby is the big brother to me. I love them dearly and just don't want all of this bad stuff to happen to them. want to wave the magic wand and make it go away.

dawn

Glenda McClennen wrote:

Dawn

There was only for of us I think...five counting you. Sandy, Martha, , you and me. It was great to talk to one of the newbies. She lives in Kansas. Gosh this group is growing in leaps and bounds. Hate to see so many with RP but and so glad that they are finding us. I know what it was like when I was first diagnosed and how alone I was. Then to finally find other who knew what I was talking about was like a whole new world for me.

How are you feeling? Hopefully on the med and doing much better. Know you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Lots of love

Glenda

hi glenda well this is the 4th time i have tried to sign on since friday. don't know if i will stay on or not. i get so frustrated at this comp. i could love to have a new one but can't do it right now. how many showed up at chat on friday, i really did want to be there. hope your doing better. sure missed chating with you. love ya dawn

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Dawn, My prayers are with you, Billy and the rest of your family. Also for

Vicky and her husband. Boy it just seems to be coming all at once. I hope

you are feeling better. Know I'm thinking of you and you are always in my

thoughts.

hugs

Hi Dawn,

I will keep Billy in my prayers. Let me know how he is doing.

I'm very sorry to hear about your friends husband. I know how hard it is to see someone you care about have to go through something like this.

Gentle Hugs,

Sandy

wanted to also tell the group that billy did make it through the brain tumor surgery on wednesday. then on thursday he develped blood clots and they went to his lung. then they had to do surgery to put a screen in to catch the blood clots. he seems to be coming around ok. we are on our way to hosp today to see him and find out whats happening. that is the good news. now for the bad, my friend in columbus ohio, called me, and her husband that i have told the group about that has colon cancer, had the surgery for that and in the process of the surgery they found out he also has liver cancer and right now they don't think its treatable, this is really a blow for all of us. Vicki is like my sister and her hubby is the big brother to me. I love them dearly and just don't want all of this bad stuff to happen to them. want to wave the magic wand and make it go away. dawn Glenda McClennen wrote:

Dawn

There was only for of us I think...five counting you. Sandy, Martha, , you and me. It was great to talk to one of the newbies. She lives in Kansas. Gosh this group is growing in leaps and bounds. Hate to see so many with RP but and so glad that they are finding us. I know what it was like when I was first diagnosed and how alone I was. Then to finally find other who knew what I was talking about was like a whole new world for me.

How are you feeling? Hopefully on the med and doing much better. Know you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Lots of love

Glenda

hi glenda well this is the 4th time i have tried to sign on since friday. don't know if i will stay on or not. i get so frustrated at this comp. i could love to have a new one but can't do it right now. how many showed up at chat on friday, i really did want to be there. hope your doing better. sure missed chating with you. love ya dawn

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU