RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Update from Lillian

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Geez Lillian,

Try not to overdo, don't want to see you in a flare. Hoping things get better for you once the store is in shape.

Hugs,

Sandy

For those who have asked and whomever is intrested, here is the latest news from my home front.I have been working too hard at my new job whic is managing a s Outlet Store which carries volumes and volumes of baby and childrens clothing and toys.The store has been neglected and only had an acting manager for about 4 months before I was hired, therefore it is taking a lot of pushing and catching up to try and get the store in shape. I also have to learn all of the s procedures at the same time ( lots of unfamiliar paperwork) while keeping the payroll low. NOW WE ALL KNOW THAT ALLL OF THE ABOVE AT THE SAME TIME IS IMPOSSIBLE 1I have been having a hard time with a painful knee and achey hip and back. The Celebrex that my primary prescribed helps somewhat so at least I get a pretty good nights sleep before starting another day at s !Lillian DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Hi Lillian,

Bless your heart, your under a lot of stress. Just remember this no matter how much you do in a day's time, tomorrow is another new day and it may be better. I hope your meds start helping your aches. I know how painful that can be, if you don't see improvement soon call your doctor, maybe he can change your medicine.

Love,

Lu

, therefore it is taking a lot of pushing and catching up to try and get the store in shape. I also have to learn all of the s procedures at the same time ( lots of unfamiliar paperwork) while keeping the payroll low. NOW WE ALL KNOW THAT ALLL OF THE ABOVE AT THE SAME TIME IS IMPOSSIBLE 1

I have been having a hard time with a painful knee and achey hip and back.

Lillian,

Don't expect (and they better not!) yourself to undo 4 months of neglect in even 4 weeks!!. Give yourself a chance to try to relax into the job and it will become easier every day. Remember, your attitude will play a big part in how difficult it is and how much you accomplish. Show your coworkers that you are confident that working together with them will be helpful to all of you.

Good luck, I hope you will soon be pain free in body , mind and spirit!

Carol G.

Re: Update from Lillian

For those who have asked and whomever is intrested, here is the latest news from my home front.I have been working too hard at my new job whic is managing a s Outlet Store which carries volumes and volumes of baby and childrens clothing and toys.The store has been neglected and only had an acting manager for about 4 months before I was hired, therefore it is taking a lot of pushing and catching up to try and get the store in shape. I also have to learn all of the s procedures at the same time ( lots of unfamiliar paperwork) while keeping the payroll low. NOW WE ALL KNOW THAT ALLL OF THE ABOVE AT THE SAME TIME IS IMPOSSIBLE 1I have been having a hard time with a painful knee and achey hip and back. The Celebrex that my primary prescribed helps somewhat so at least I get a pretty good nights sleep before starting another day at s !Lillian DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU