RemedySpot.com

Re: Greater than GREAT!!-Elaine

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Elaine

Yippee! Well I think??? Glad you got the job! Just try to take it easy and don't get sickier! You hear me!LOL Yah like I am one to talk! Things do work out one way or the other don't they! Still sending good thoughts for that house!

Lots of Love

Glenda

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here

In a message dated 2/3/02 9:03:25 AM Pacific Standard Time,

magic.cottage@... writes:

<<

Well I hope everyone is well and I send velvety warm fuzzy wishes to all. I

send you a soft warm kitty curled up on your lap, a cozy blanket to snuggle

up under and a steaming cup of hot chocolate to sip on, with real whip cream

of course!!! Have a great day!

Elaine

>>

Elaine, thanks for all the wonderful wishes. You are such a sweetie. I'm so

glad to hear about the house. Let us know how everything goes. Have a great

Sunday. (I'm going out to buy the real whip cream right now.) LOL

hugs

Hi Glenda,

So far so good on the house. The inspection went pretty well. There are a few things that need to be done but nothing too drastic. We may need a new roof in the next 2 to 10 years, (hoping for the 10) some of the electrical plugs need grounded, new doors or weather stripping, more insulation in the attic, security on the basement windows, furnace and fireplace inspected. These were all things that I had already assume, but I really thought there would be more on the electrically end. The inspector said that it was a very well built home and that it was very well taken care of. So now it time to see the bank.

I'll try not to work so hard, only 12 more days to go!! So far work this weekend was very easy, I guess because I know I'm going. When I told my boss she cried, I felt so bad for her, but she has already interviewed a girl who can get a grant like I did, so in the long run they will save a lot of money. My grant was almost up so they were looking at having to pay my full wage.

With the new job I'll be job shadowing for a while which means just watching people work. So the first few weeks should be too difficult. Also I've seen when they are busy and there is lots of staff to help.

I've been feeling pretty good lately. I guess not letting the ex bother me has been really good. I actually have finger nails!!! I have been a nail bitter since I was about 6 years old and I just stopped! The 2002 mantra must be working!!!! Remember everyone "Take No Crap!!!!!"

Well I hope everyone is well and I send velvety warm fuzzy wishes to all. I send you a soft warm kitty curled up on your lap, a cozy blanket to snuggle up under and a steaming cup of hot chocolate to sip on, with real whip cream of course!!! Have a great day!

Elaine

Elaine

Yippee! Well I think??? Glad you got the job! Just try to take it easy and don't get sickier! You hear me!LOL Yah like I am one to talk! Things do work out one way or the other don't they! Still sending good thoughts for that house!

Lots of Love

Glenda

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Elaine

Wow things are coming together. I think I should your mantra mine!LOL Hope and pray things keep looking up for you! Sounds like the new job is going to be a lot less stressful and that is something that we all need. House sounds like it is going to be great too!

Lots of love

Glenda

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here

Hi Elaine,

So glad to hear everything is going well with the house. Sounds like the new job is going to work out well too.

P.S. Now you need to go out and get yourself some really jazzy nail polish for those new finger nails. LOL

Hugs,

Sandy

I've been feeling pretty good lately. I guess not letting the ex bother me has been really good. I actually have finger nails!!! I have been a nail bitter since I was about 6 years old and I just stopped! The 2002 mantra must be working!!!! Remember everyone "Take No Crap!!!!!"

Well I hope everyone is well and I send velvety warm fuzzy wishes to all. I send you a soft warm kitty curled up on your lap, a cozy blanket to snuggle up under and a steaming cup of hot chocolate to sip on, with real whip cream of course!!! Have a great day!

Elaine

Elaine

Lots of Love

Glenda

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU