RemedySpot.com

Re: & Sharon eye pain

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks, & Sharon! I put a call in a little while ago. I know it's not going to get any better on it's own, and I'll need to have somebody look at them. I have an ophthalmologist, but he's always booked way in advance. But I'm thinking if my Rheumy's office calls for me to explain the situation, they might work me in.

Thanks for letting me know your situations. Sharon, the description you had is almost word for word how I would describe what's going on for me, but they haven't swollen shut. , I hope you get good results today too. let's let each other know. All of this is scary, but the thought of losing my sight is somewhere I don't even want to go!

Getting bifocals this past summer was traumatic enough ( but I think that was an age thing!).

Best wishes for a good day!

Carol G

Carol G eye pain

My advice would be to get a referral to a good opthamalogist and get intoday. I get nodular episcleritis when my eyes flare and it is extremelypainful. In fact, both eyes are flaring right now (that's never happened tome before; it's usually one or the other) and I'll be calling myopthamalogist as soon as his office opens. I have three types of eye medsfor this from prior flares but eye pressure and other things still need tobe monitored by your doctor. The meds I use are two types of drops:Voltaren and Fleuormetholone "FML" and "FML" ointment at night instead ofthe drops. Good luck.DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU