RemedySpot.com

RE: standing

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Susiecu,

I also have trouble walking or standing a few minutes at a time. My back hurts something terrible. I keep telling my rheumy but he seems to ignore me. What does your Dr. say?

Ann

-----Original Message-----From: Ted Staniec Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2002 3:18 PMTo: rpolychondritis Subject: talk with my pcp I just wish I could walk or stand for a longer period of time, but my back is so bad I can only tolerate about 5 minutes. Just gotta take it a day at a time.

Luv ya.

Susiecu

DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Susiecue and Ann I have the same problem. I get up to sweep the house and get half way through and have to sit down. Like I said this cRaP is the pits. I don't complain too much because at least I am able to get around even if it is a lot slower than I would like. I thought the back pain on me was possibly due to the weight gain. I never lost all the weight I gained after taking pred.

Take care both of you!

Lots of Love

Glenda

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here