http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rpolychondritis

you will see NEW things. If you click on the left side on photos, you will

see pictures of us. whoppee!!!

A BIG, BIG, thank you should go to Carol Giordano. She asked me for some

pictures and I sent them and look what she has done!! It's wonderful. Now

we can all put faces with the posts. Please if you would like to send a

photo, send it to me or Carol and we will post it there. Her addy is

mgiordano@...

Thank you again Carol. I think you have just made some people very happy.

Bless you.

lots of thankful hugs for your hard work

Carol, what are you doing up so late????/ Gosh girl, dont you ever sleep?

LOL

We use to have a group of us who were known as the " night owls " we would

post back and forth all night and in the morning the other members wanted to

bean us.

We stopped that real fast. Thank you again for the hard work... I will keep

as many coming as I have.

hugs

As a P.S... If anyone is NOT happy that their picture is posted, you can delete it yourself, or let me know, and I will take it off right away - but they are soo good!

And keep 'em coming - this is fun and easier than you might think to do, we've got lots of space for a full gallery!! If you have a special title or description, please send it along.

Thanks for bringing a smile back to my crazy face (I'll put one of myself on soon).

Love to all,

Carol

GREAT NEWS!!! WE'VE GOT PICTURES!!!!

I have a great announcement to make. If you go to the group site at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rpolychondritisyou will see NEW things. If you click on the left side on photos, you will see pictures of us. whoppee!!! A BIG, BIG, thank you should go to Carol Giordano. She asked me for some pictures and I sent them and look what she has done!! It's wonderful. Now we can all put faces with the posts. Please if you would like to send a photo, send it to me or Carol and we will post it there. Her addy is mgiordano@...Thank you again Carol. I think you have just made some people very happy. Bless you. lots of thankful hugs for your hard workDISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

i think its great and there are too many of us staying up late... LOL hope the tests come back well carol... talk with you later Barbara GREAT NEWS!!! WE'VE GOT PICTURES!!!! I have a great announcement to make. If you go to the group site at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rpolychondritisyou will see NEW things. If you click on the left side on photos, you will see pictures of us. whoppee!!! A BIG, BIG, thank you should go to Carol Giordano. She asked me for some pictures and I sent them and look what she has done!! It's wonderful. Now we can all put faces with the posts. Please if you would like to send a photo, send it to me or Carol and we will post it there. Her addy is mgiordano@...Thank you again Carol. I think you have just made some people very happy. Bless you. lots of thankful hugs for your hard workDISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Thanks, Barbara. I got about 3 hours, these meds don't let me sleep much. I'm glad I have something fun now to keep me busy. Send us some pictures, please?!

Hope you slept well, and have a great day!

Carol

Re: GREAT NEWS!!! WE'VE GOT PICTURES!!!!

i think its great and there are too many of us staying up late... LOL

hope the tests come back well carol... talk with you later

Barbara

WOW!!!!! Unreal! Those are great Pic's!

Lu and you had me believing you looked bad? Girl I would pay for your

looks!

Heidi, I want your looks and energry and a good look hubby like

yours! LOL

LIZ, Which one is you? hehehehehe! The young lady or the older one?

It was nice for you all to share!

~