RemedySpot.com

Still flaring

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Susiecue,

You just hang in there girl. I know how irritating you can get when you go to the rheumy and then you leave feeling like why did you even go, nothing was answered or solved. Maybe you need a new rheumy?

Do you take anything for depression? If not maybe you should, I know I have to and I think most people with a major illness need one. It does help, anyway I pray you will feel better soon and that you will get your problems solved. Please take care,

Love,

Lu

.. I also went to the neurologist today for the dizziness & falling. He said it is a form of vertigo & tinnutis (sp). It is not the normal kind of vertigo & therefore not easy to treat. He will write the ENT and have him do some special tests to check for this. He also touched base with the ophthalmologist about my vision. They will be contacting me about testing for swelling because of the pred. The cataract is also causing my vision problems.

I called my PCP today because I am so aggravated. It seems like no one does anything for me. It seemed like the rheumy was only interested in getting me on the Imuran. I had a whole list of things when I went to the rheumy & he did nothing about them. I told her someone has to take control of the situation & be

Well, I'm still flaring in my left ear. Am down to 60 of pred. Hoping the Imuran will kick in soon. It's been 2 weeks. Went for an MRI of my left cheek Monday for the swelling & it showed fatty deposits which is why it is twice the size of the right cheek which is related to, you got it, the pred. I also went to the neurologist today for the dizziness & falling. He said it is a form of vertigo & tinnutis (sp). It is not the normal kind of vertigo & therefore not easy to treat. He will write the ENT and have him do some special tests to check for this. He also touched base with the ophthalmologist about my vision. They will be contacting me about testing for swelling because of the pred. The cataract is also causing my vision problems.

I called my PCP today because I am so aggravated. It seems like no one does anything for me. It seemed like the rheumy was only interested in getting me on the Imuran. I had a whole list of things when I went to the rheumy & he did nothing about them. I told her someone has to take control of the situation & be the spokesperson so to speak. She is concerned about my back so she is fitting me in on Friday. I also think I pulled my achilles tendon on my right ankle. My PCP said they didn't think the RP would progress this fast. I can't believe the mood swings I am having again. Today was tear city again.

Well, will keep you informed on what is happening.

Luv ya,

Susiecue