RemedySpot.com

My afternoon

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi all,

Well, I have to tell you what I did this afternoon. I called Ms. Heidi about something and she said she had just finished making cream puffs and she wanted me to come over immediately. Now, if you've never eaten her cream puffs, they are NOT like what you buy at the bakery. Everything is home made, from the puffs to the Bavarian cream inside. None of that sickeningly sweet stuff like store bought. ANYway, I went over to visit her and Don and, of course, to eat my cream puff. Well, let me tell you it was wonderful. But, I'll be darned, the next thing I know that German has me walking on her swing walker!!! (Could the cream puffs have been bribery??) She even had the NERVE to tell me I wasn't doing it right!! My left leg wasn't "swinging" as high as my right leg. (My left leg is the one that gives me problems.) That didn't stop Heidi.....by the time I finished, I was swinging that left leg as high as the right leg.

Other than the exercise, it was a GREAT way to spend the afternoon. I even got to talk to Dawn for a few minutes.

Just thought I'd let you all know what I did today....aren't you jealous? If I ever tell you I'm going to Heidi's for something, start praying for me. LOL

Love you all,

T.

In a message dated 2/17/02 5:34:33 PM Pacific Standard Time,

OneSuperMema@... writes:

<< Just thought I'd let you all know what I did today....aren't you jealous?

If

I ever tell you I'm going to Heidi's for something, start praying for me.

>>

Yes , I am jealous ........about the cream puffs that is, not the

exercise. Did you swing that left leg high enough to kick Heidi's butt. LOL

Bet she stayed away from you huh? lOL Oh I'm so jealous that you two get

to see each other. Everyone, these are two great ladies and SOOOOOO much

fun.

miss you

My afternoon

Hi all,Well, I have to tell you what I did this afternoon. I called Ms. Heidi about something and she said she had just finished making cream puffs and she wanted me to come over immediately. Now, if you've never eaten her cream puffs, they are NOT like what you buy at the bakery. Everything is home made, from the puffs to the Bavarian cream inside. None of that sickeningly sweet stuff like store bought. ANYway, I went over to visit her and Don and, of course, to eat my cream puff. Well, let me tell you it was wonderful. But, I'll be darned, the next thing I know that German has me walking on her swing walker!!! (Could the cream puffs have been bribery??) She even had the NERVE to tell me I wasn't doing it right!! My left leg wasn't "swinging" as high as my right leg. (My left leg is the one that gives me problems.) That didn't stop Heidi.....by the time I finished, I was swinging that left leg as high as the right leg. Other than the exercise, it was a GREAT way to spend the afternoon. I even got to talk to Dawn for a few minutes. Just thought I'd let you all know what I did today....aren't you jealous? If I ever tell you I'm going to Heidi's for something, start praying for me. LOLLove you all, T.DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Just thought I'd let you all know what I did today....aren't you jealous? If I ever tell you I'm going to Heidi's for something, start praying for me. LOL

Love you all,

T.

LOL ,

Heidi is one more special person. Now get her recipe for the cream puffs for us. lol

LU