RemedySpot.com

Re: Hello P and Everyone

Rate this topic

Guest guest

That sure is good news. Glad to hear you are doing better.

Sandy

I have a little good news to share with everyone. Had a pulmonary function test Monday, and my FEV1 has improved from 21% to 35%. Don't know why!!! Perhaps the increased exercise, Yoga, vegan diet, and/or maybe the Cytoxan is finally kicking in. It's almost been one full year on this treatment plan with no flares, and it was great to see some improvement. I knew that I was feeling better overall and the PFT confirmed why---more air in and out. I'm ecstatic!

Well, I sure hope I haven't jinxed my luck by blowing my horn. I think I'll put some extra $$$ in my RP exercise fund for insurance/good luck.

Take care,

(KC)--

DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Hi Sandy,

How's your recovery coming along? Everyone was really concerned about you when

you were hospitalized. Thoughts about you kept popping into my head while you

were ill, so I was elated when I heard you'd come through okay. Gotta keep the

faith, huh?

Didn't the RP Foundation rules say that people named Sandy only get one close

call per year? Well, that's what I heard SO take care of yourself.

(KC)

Re: Hello P and Everyone

Re: ,

Re:

Re: That sure is good news. Glad to hear you are doing better.

Re:

Re:

Re:

Re: Sandy

Re:

Re:

Re:

Re: I have a little good news to share with everyone. Had a pulmonary function

test Monday, and my FEV1 has improved from 21% to 35%. Don't know why!!! Perhaps

the increased exercise, Yoga, vegan diet, and/or maybe the Cytoxan is finally

kicking in. It's almost been one full year on this treatment plan with no

flares, and it was great to see some improvement. I knew that I was feeling

better overall and the PFT confirmed why---more air in and out. I'm ecstatic!

Re:

Re:

Re:

Re: Well, I sure hope I haven't jinxed my luck by blowing my horn. I think

I'll put some extra $$$ in my RP exercise fund for insurance/good luck.

Re:

Re:

Re:

Re: Take care,

Re:

Re: (KC)

Re:

Re: --

Re:

Re:

Re:

Re:

Hi ,

I'm doing much better. Caught the flu from one of my kids and became dehydrated and my potassium and electrolytes went crazy.

The RP. is not behaving itself however. My Rheumy does not think the Cytoxan is working and he thinks the Pred. is not doing me much good either.

I am trying my best to stay out of the hospital, seen more than my share over the last couple of years.

Thanks for asking.

Hugs,

Sandy

Hi Sandy,How's your recovery coming along? Everyone was really concerned about you when you were hospitalized. Thoughts about you kept popping into my head while you were ill, so I was elated when I heard you'd come through okay. Gotta keep the faith, huh?Didn't the RP Foundation rules say that people named Sandy only get one close call per year? Well, that's what I heard SO take care of yourself. (KC) Re: Hello P and EveryoneRe: ,Re: Re: That sure is good news. Glad to hear you are doing better.Re: Re: Re: Re: SandyRe: Re: Re: Re: I have a little good news to share with everyone. Had a pulmonary function test Monday, and my FEV1 has improved from 21% to 35%. Don't know why!!! Perhaps the increased exercise, Yoga, vegan diet, and/or maybe the Cytoxan is finally kicking in. It's almost been one full year on this treatment plan with no flares, and it was great to see some improvement. I knew that I was feeling better overall and the PFT confirmed why---more air in and out. I'm ecstatic!Re: Re: Re: Re: Well, I sure hope I haven't jinxed my luck by blowing my horn. I think I'll put some extra $$$ in my RP exercise fund for insurance/good luck. Re: Re: Re: Re: Take care,Re: Re: (KC)Re: Re: -- Re: Re: Re: Re: