RemedySpot.com

Fw: The things they teach our childen at school!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Just in case didn't send this on to the group! Enjoy! Love, Judy The things they teach our childen at school! >>Little Faith was at home doing her Math homework.>>> > She said to>>> > >>herself, "Two>>> > >>plus five, the son of a bitch is seven. Three plus>>> > six, the son of a bitch>>> > >>is>>> > >>nine.">>> > >>>>> > >>In that moment, her mother came in and heard what>>> > she was saying.>>> > >>"Faithey!>>> > >>What are you doing?! Why are you saying that?!">>> > >>>>> > >>Little Faith answered, "I'm doing my Math>>> > homework, Mom.">>> > >>>>> > >>The mother then ask: "And that what your teacher>>> > taught you?">>> > >>>>> > >>Little Faith replied, "Yes.">>> > >>>>> > >>The next day, the mother, worried about the>>> > education her daughter was>>> > >>receiving, went to her school to talk to the>>> > teacher.>>> > >>>>> > >>The mother said to her Math teacher, "I would like>>> > to know what you are>>> > >>teaching my daughter in Math?">>> > >>>>> > >>The teacher replied, "Right now, we are learning>>> > addition problems.">>> > >>>>> > >>Little Faith's mother asked, "And are you teaching>>> > them to say, 'Two plus>>> > >>two, the son of a bitch is four?">>> > >>>>> > >>Hysterical laughter erupted from the teacher's>>> > mouth, which totally>>> > >>surprised the mother.>>> > >>>>> > >>When the teacher stopped laughing, she replied,>>> > "Not at all! What I taught>>> > >>them was, 'Two plus two... THE SUM OF WHICH IS>>> > .... four'.">>> > >>* * * * American Pride