RemedySpot.com

Running away from home

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Howdy Folks !!!

Yup it is me and I am thinking of running

away from home LOL. Gee wiz I don't have a phone again. The fixed it after it went out Friday night got it fixed at 2 pm Monday afternoon. Well guess what the damm thing

aint working again today !!!!! Ja I been paying the darn bill that is not it. Someone in the switching station keeps turning us off. Well god help them tomorrow after the fix it again.

I am NOT going to pay for the time I can not use it. I guess I should be thankful it is not the computer line. O wow then I would have to start WW3 LOL right now I am charging my cell phone up. Yup already run the battery down this evening. LOL I wish my Body would cooperated with me and let me go to sleep.

Fat chance of that huh. O well someone is keeping a eye on you so you all can sleep well. LOL Good thing I have this computer here

and get to play games.Mr. Ornery is already sound a sleep. He is doing much better thank god. He still has a runny nose but no infection.

He goes to the Dr. Thursday morning again.

Went to the ENT Monday after we got there the told us it was next Monday. Gee wiz !!!

So right now I still don't know if we keep him or not. I am just so glad his Primary Dr. is a little better at least he will listen. Well I guess I close for now and wishing you all a good night.

Remember please take your Medicine and Vitamins ON TIME like you should so you get the RP back in his sleeping mood too. Believe me Don does NOT miss any of his. And I really think that is why his flare is gone again.We don't wait to see if it will get bad we get it right at the beginning. LOL RP is real bad for me too. I just don't handle this cRaP real well.

Love to all

Heidi

Guest guest

God, Heidi, it is SO good to hear from you again. Since I somehow seem to have been on "no mail" for months (without my knowledge), I didn't even know Don was sick. Hope BOTH of you are doing fine. Hope you get your phone fixed (must be driving you NUTS), what good is being a phone bandit if you can't use your phone? Take care, love, Judy Running away from home Howdy Folks !!! Yup it is me and I am thinking of running away from home LOL. Gee wiz I don't have a phone again. The fixed it after it went out Friday night got it fixed at 2 pm Monday afternoon. Well guess what the damm thing aint working again today !!!!! Ja I been paying the darn bill that is not it. Someone in the switching station keeps turning us off. Well god help them tomorrow after the fix it again. I am NOT going to pay for the time I can not use it. I guess I should be thankful it is not the computer line. O wow then I would have to start WW3 LOL right now I am charging my cell phone up. Yup already run the battery down this evening. LOL I wish my Body would cooperated with me and let me go to sleep. Fat chance of that huh. O well someone is keeping a eye on you so you all can sleep well. LOL Good thing I have this computer here and get to play games.Mr. Ornery is already sound a sleep. He is doing much better thank god. He still has a runny nose but no infection. He goes to the Dr. Thursday morning again. Went to the ENT Monday after we got there the told us it was next Monday. Gee wiz !!! So right now I still don't know if we keep him or not. I am just so glad his Primary Dr. is a little better at least he will listen. Well I guess I close for now and wishing you all a good night. Remember please take your Medicine and Vitamins ON TIME like you should so you get the RP back in his sleeping mood too. Believe me Don does NOT miss any of his. And I really think that is why his flare is gone again.We don't wait to see if it will get bad we get it right at the beginning. LOL RP is real bad for me too. I just don't handle this cRaP real well. Love to all Heidi DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Guest guest

Hi Heidi,

Are you sure you paid your bill? lol Just kidding our TV cable went out last night right when I went to bed, I go so interested in a movie and then bam. it made me so mad I got back up to the computer, lol then couldn't sleep. lol

I hope your pains go away and you can find some relief, we just have to figure out how to treat you.

I am so glad Don is feeling better. You take care and please pay on time :)

Love u

Lu

I am NOT going to pay for the time I can not use it. I guess I should be thankful it is not the computer line. O wow then I would have to start WW3 LOL right now I am charging my cell phone up. Yup already run the battery down this evening. LOL I wish my Body would cooperated with me and let me go to sleep.

Fat chance of that huh. O well someone is keeping a eye on you so you all can sleep well. LOL Good thing I have this computer here

Guest guest

Heidi,

Sorry you can't sleep. Glad Mr. Ornery is doing better wish some of that would rub off on you! The getting well that is!LOL The phone company better get their act together. I know how much your phone gets used!LOL

Take care and know you are always in my thoughts.

Lots of Love

Glenda