RemedySpot.com

Re: Yahoo! Photos: dmorgan26347's photo(s)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

? You probably already stated this, but I just started getting mail again - don't ask what happened this time, I haven't a clue! Love, Judy

I said abbra cadab bra and you got mail :)

Guest guest

In a message dated 3/19/02 5:35:52 PM Pacific Standard Time, hcf@...

writes:

<< Hey, girl. See, prayer does make a difference.

Love ya,

Mom

>>

It sure does Mom, ... thanks for all of them. Don't know what I'd do without

you.

hugs

Daughter # ??? (how many of us are there now??) LOL

Guest guest

AMEN, - Hope you've all had a wonderful evening! And I'm praying that it will continue through the rest of the week...at least!!

***Happy Birthday, ***

Love, Carol G

Re: Yahoo! Photos: dmorgan26347's photo(s)>Dawn, they are absolutely adorable!! Couldn't you just hug them to pieces??>Gosh girl, you must really think I'm ignoring you. I missed your callagain.>Sorry. I have been out shopping trying to get all ready for 'sparty>tonight. She turns 27.>>I must share with you all that have known what is going on with her and her>ex. She went to court yesterday and FINALLY got a judge that said " No>visitation" for her ex. There is also a restraining order on them both.>Don't know how long it will last, but will at least be a week. It's astart.> Thank you for all the prayers. She has reason to celebrate tonight!! LOL>>Well, i must get back to the cake and dinner. I will talk to you later.>>hugs>>>>DISCLAIMER!!>WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT ISRECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTORBEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOURPHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT ANDTREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU>>

Guest guest

i finally got this message, i don't know whats happening with yahoo. yess i do adore my babies, hey hope allison enjoyed her day. tell her a late happy b-day from me. Great news on the ex, I say get them all, they deserve it. I have an ex too and he did the same thing to me.

So i am out to get all i can get. don't worry about the calls.

dawn

Carol Giordano wrote:

AMEN, - Hope you've all had a wonderful evening! And I'm praying that it will continue through the rest of the week...at least!!

***Happy Birthday, ***

Love, Carol G

Re: Yahoo! Photos: dmorgan26347's photo(s)>Dawn, they are absolutely adorable!! Couldn't you just hug them to pieces??>Gosh girl, you must really think I'm ignoring you. I missed your callagain.>Sorry. I have been out shopping trying to get all ready for 'sparty>tonight. She turns 27.>>I must share with you all that have known what is going on with her and her>ex. She went to court yesterday and FINALLY got a judge that said " No>visitation" for her ex. There is also a restraining order on them both.>Don't know how long it will last, but will at least be a week. It's astart.> Thank you for all the prayers. She has reason to celebrate tonight!! LOL>>Well, i must get back to the cake and dinner. I will talk to you later.>>hugs>>>>DISCLAIMER!!>WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT ISRECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTORBEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOURPHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT ANDTREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU>>

Guest guest

Dawn You look great! Thank YOU for sending a picture of you! I

love it! Now I can put a face with the voice.

Lots of love

Glenda

> dmorgan26347 is sharing some photos with you!

> ok guys you ask for it you got it, & nbsp; & nbsp; not the best but

here i am with william and my bike & nbsp; & nbsp;dawn

>

Guest guest

Dawn, thank you for sharing your picture. I just love to have a face to go

with a voice. It sure looks like you live in a wonderful area. I would just

love to have some property. You have a beatiful family.

hugs