RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: update - Kathleen (TX)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

In a message dated 4/2/02 5:40:19 PM Pacific Standard Time, mmjw3@...

writes:

<< eaching me all of the lessons I really need to improve in:

Being patient

Being kind to myself

Asking for help when I need it

Going slower

Not over doing and being " super woman " .

>>

Boy , you got all of them right. Thanks for sharing that. Now i

know i'm not alone.

hugs

Guest guest

Now the trick is to actually DO these things! Is anyone else as bad at it as I am? Love, Judy Re: Re: update - Kathleen (TX) In a message dated 4/2/02 5:40:19 PM Pacific Standard Time, mmjw3@...writes:<< eaching me all of the lessons I really need to improve in:Being patientBeing kind to myselfAsking for help when I need itGoing slowerNot over doing and being "super woman". >>Boy , you got all of them right. Thanks for sharing that. Now iknow i'm not alone.hugs

Guest guest

/kathleen, REALLY hard lessons to learn, when you have always been "super Woman" despite the challenges! Now I have to stop trying to be Super Woman and it's really hard on my ego to admit that I can't always do what I always did before! Very frustrating, but I am trying, which, I suppose is all anyone can do. Love, Judy O Re: update - Kathleen (TX) Hi Kathleen,I hate to say I appreciate you sharing your experience, because it'sone of frustration, but I do!I'm glad the breaking up of the dosage helped. I haven't had mydoctor base the need to increase on that, only if the flare getsworse.I know I just have to be patient, but that's not the kind of person Iam. I keep telling my friends and family that there is probably nota better condition for me to get, than this one, because it isteaching me all of the lessons I really need to improve in:Being patientBeing kind to myselfAsking for help when I need itGoing slowerNot over doing and being "super woman".Take care and I'll talk with you soon!