RemedySpot.com

up date JEAN

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dog gone it Jean, I told you to stay out of trouble. You aren't listening

well are you? LOL You know you have my thoughts and prayers with you.

Don't be afraid of to sleep. You will be fine. And don't be afraid of the

light. That is a good thing.

hugs

Guest guest

Hi all you my friends. I am finally back to my house again aftera long adventure in the hospital.

First thank you all for your wishes

and a big special thank to for that nice "welcom home presnert", the photoalbum

from the famous Tulsa meeting. Thank so much.

Now my story:

the 21st of ebruary I went to the hospital for a gallstone operation.

Everything went fine. Sunday 24th I had a Cappucino togehter with my wife, and I told her

that I gonna phone her on monday to tell if I'll be out on monday or tuesday.

And after that I went to bed.

From that moment until thursday 28th I remember vaguely that I was falling down in a tunnel with high speed, I heard unknown voices. don't know who they were --- just a black out. For 4 days.

On friday I came more or less back into civilisation, and there I was told, that I had a

cardiac infarct in the night of sunday to monday. Ok, but I stil don't understand what happen, where I went in that tunnel, what was that horrible light at the end of it, and: why did I see old friends and collegues, who were dead since years, who waved at me saying: join us. and suddenly there was somethig else, or somebody else who said: Stopp, dont go there, come back, .

I am still shacky when I remember this downhill race in the tunnel, and I had the ghelp of a psy at the hospital, who thinks, that I have been living a NDE (near death experience). We are now analyzing the phenomen, but I m still afraid, to go to deep inside me.

But ok, live goes on and I am just happy that I could get out of the hospital.

All my love from Geneva

Jean

Guest guest

Wow, Jean, glad that you decided to stay with us. The bright light may have been inviting, but we don't want to lose you even one minute before necessary. Welcome home. Love, Judy up date JEAN Hi all you my friends. I am finally back to my house again aftera long adventure in the hospital. First thank you all for your wishes and a big special thank to for that nice "welcom home presnert", the photoalbum from the famous Tulsa meeting. Thank so much. Now my story: the 21st of ebruary I went to the hospital for a gallstone operation. Everything went fine. Sunday 24th I had a Cappucino togehter with my wife, and I told her that I gonna phone her on monday to tell if I'll be out on monday or tuesday. And after that I went to bed. From that moment until thursday 28th I remember vaguely that I was falling down in a tunnel with high speed, I heard unknown voices. don't know who they were --- just a black out. For 4 days. On friday I came more or less back into civilisation, and there I was told, that I had a cardiac infarct in the night of sunday to monday. Ok, but I stil don't understand what happen, where I went in that tunnel, what was that horrible light at the end of it, and: why did I see old friends and collegues, who were dead since years, who waved at me saying: join us. and suddenly there was somethig else, or somebody else who said: Stopp, dont go there, come back, . I am still shacky when I remember this downhill race in the tunnel, and I had the ghelp of a psy at the hospital, who thinks, that I have been living a NDE (near death experience). We are now analyzing the phenomen, but I m still afraid, to go to deep inside me. But ok, live goes on and I am just happy that I could get out of the hospital. All my love from Geneva JeanDISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Guest guest

--- Jean Sprecher wrote:

> cardiac infarct in the night of sunday to monday.

> Ok, but I stil don't understand what happen, where I

> went in that tunnel, what was that horrible light at

> the end of it, and: why did I see old friends and

> collegues, who were dead since years, who waved at

> me saying: join us. and suddenly there was somethig

> else, or somebody else who said: Stopp, dont go

> there, come back, .

> I am still shacky when I remember this downhill race

> in the tunnel, and I had the ghelp of a psy at the

> hospital, who thinks, that I have been living a NDE

> (near death experience). We are now analyzing the

> phenomen, but I m still afraid, to go to deep inside

> me.

> But ok, live goes on and I am just happy that I

> could get out of the hospital.

> All my love from Geneva

> Jean

>

Hi Jean,

Many years ago my mother had a heart attack and a very

similar near death experience. I used to love to hear

her tell about seeing Jesus at the end of the tunnel,

and how He held up His hand and told her to go back.

She lived for another 20+ years after that.

Hope you are recovering nicely.

Love, squeek

=====

Guest guest

Jean,

So good to see a post from you! I am glad it was not your time. I sure sounds like you have had a time of it! Someone must have needed you more here than where ever you were going! So glad you are here still with us! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers and maybe you will be able to deal with all this.

Lots of love

Glenda

Guest guest

Hallo Jean,

this is Werner from Germany. Please allow me to answer in germnan.

Ich bin von Deiner Geschichte sehr geschockt. Habe Dich doch von

letztem Jahr in ganz anderer, vitaler nerung. Es ist gut, nicht

so schnell aufzugeben. Ich fühle mich sehr stark an meine eigene

Geschichte auf der Intensivstation erinnert, wo ich - wohl auch unter

dem Einfluss von Drogen - Sterbephantasien hatte. Sei jedenfalls

wieder herzlich unter uns willkommen!

Herzliche Grüße, auch von Gaby,

Werner

> Hi all you my friends. I am finally back to my house again aftera

long adventure in the hospital.

> First thank you all for your wishes

> and a big special thank to for that nice " welcom home

presnert " , the photoalbum

> from the famous Tulsa meeting. Thank so much.

> Now my story:

> the 21st of ebruary I went to the hospital for a gallstone

operation.

> Everything went fine. Sunday 24th I had a Cappucino togehter with

my wife, and I told her

> that I gonna phone her on monday to tell if I'll be out on monday

or tuesday.

> And after that I went to bed.

> From that moment until thursday 28th I remember vaguely that I was

falling down in a tunnel with high speed, I heard unknown voices.

don't know who they were --- just a black out. For 4 days.

> On friday I came more or less back into civilisation, and there I

was told, that I had a

> cardiac infarct in the night of sunday to monday. Ok, but I stil

don't understand what happen, where I went in that tunnel, what was

that horrible light at the end of it, and: why did I see old friends

and collegues, who were dead since years, who waved at me saying:

join us. and suddenly there was somethig else, or somebody else who

said: Stopp, dont go there, come back, .

> I am still shacky when I remember this downhill race in the tunnel,

and I had the ghelp of a psy at the hospital, who thinks, that I have

been living a NDE (near death experience). We are now analyzing the

phenomen, but I m still afraid, to go to deep inside me.

> But ok, live goes on and I am just happy that I could get out of

the hospital.

> All my love from Geneva

> Jean

Guest guest

Jean, have you ever read a book by Betty Eddie? I think the name of it is Guided by the light, or something like that. Anyways what you described is the same scenario she went through although she didn't seem as frightened by it, but was at peace. I read the book a long time ago after my uncle had a NDE, and he could remember only bits and pieces. I've always hoped that my life would be like Betty's in that there would be a comfortable, peaceful feeling and gaining the knowledge of why? Why are we here? Why did my life encompass the situations it did. If you ever have the chance to get the book, it's really small and easy reading, read it and see if you can relate to any of it and maybe you'll be more comfortable with the memories. Luck to you. Kathy

up date JEAN

Hi all you my friends. I am finally back to my house again aftera long adventure in the hospital.

First thank you all for your wishes

and a big special thank to for that nice " welcom home presnert " , the photoalbum

from the famous Tulsa meeting. Thank so much.

Now my story:

the 21st of ebruary I went to the hospital for a gallstone operation.

Everything went fine. Sunday 24th I had a Cappucino togehter with my wife, and I told her

that I gonna phone her on monday to tell if I'll be out on monday or tuesday.

And after that I went to bed.

From that moment until thursday 28th I remember vaguely that I was falling down in a tunnel with high speed, I heard unknown voices. don't know who they were --- just a black out. For 4 days.

On friday I came more or less back into civilisation, and there I was told, that I had a

cardiac infarct in the night of sunday to monday. Ok, but I stil don't understand what happen, where I went in that tunnel, what was that horrible light at the end of it, and: why did I see old friends and collegues, who were dead since years, who waved at me saying: join us. and suddenly there was somethig else, or somebody else who said: Stopp, dont go there, come back, .

I am still shacky when I remember this downhill race in the tunnel, and I had the ghelp of a psy at the hospital, who thinks, that I have been living a NDE (near death experience). We are now analyzing the phenomen, but I m still afraid, to go to deep inside me.

But ok, live goes on and I am just happy that I could get out of the hospital.

All my love from Geneva

JeanDISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU