a pain free home and loved so much and now can look down on us with love and

prayers and guideance.. I know it is hard for me to imagine the pain, i have

lost 4 uncles and that is pain, but they are home and in a beautiful place

with loved ones in heaven. Also, i would like to welcome all the new members

to our wonderful family of trust and hope, we are blessed to have many good

family members with us during these rough times, but, it is good we have each

other. Also, let me wish those of you have had a birthday, and the ones who

birthdays are coming up, many blessed wishes from me to you all. Keep me

posted, and let me know if any of my posts have gone threw.

:Love and my deepest and warm wishes and blessings are with you all..

Bonita

Guest guest

Bonita, I'm so sorry, I don't think i received a post from you. There was a

while there where I wasn't receiving my mail.

I'm sorry to hear that you have been having problems. Gosh, write me

privately if you want and tell me what's happening.

About Gaby and SSI. I really don't know much about it. I am on SS

disability, and had pain enough into it to receive the benefits. I don't

know what the rules would be for someone so young. What have they told you.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help and I will try my best.

Give me a call 823-2599 or post me. I'm usually always home. Gosh we live so

close, I just have to meet you one day.

Know you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers

Guest guest

Bonita, it speaks volumes about you that you worry about others with all that you have been going thru. My company is handling the application for SSI, so I can't be of much assistance there, Just know that I am praying for Gaby and all of you. Things WILL get better, with the law of averages, they just have to, don't they? Love, Judy O Re: @ the group: Hello to everyone, i just have a simple question has anyone received any ofthe mail i sent them, regarding info, for Gabby on SSI ? and also it detailsa few things going on with me personally. Can you my sisters and brothers(cyber-space family) help me out here? If no one received any of my messages(posts) then i am screwed because i totally lost the post and for the life ofme i cant remember most of what i sent! lololol.... i guess being reallyclose to you all.... i cherish alll your input and i feel so comfortableknowing i can trust this group as if we all know each other in person.. Sohow is everyone, i am so heart felt sadden for those that who have passed andwent home, one good thing that does confort the soul, is knowing they are ina pain free home and loved so much and now can look down on us with love andprayers and guideance.. I know it is hard for me to imagine the pain, i havelost 4 uncles and that is pain, but they are home and in a beautiful placewith loved ones in heaven. Also, i would like to welcome all the new membersto our wonderful family of trust and hope, we are blessed to have many goodfamily members with us during these rough times, but, it is good we have eachother. Also, let me wish those of you have had a birthday, and the ones whobirthdays are coming up, many blessed wishes from me to you all. Keep meposted, and let me know if any of my posts have gone threw.:Love and my deepest and warm wishes and blessings are with you all..Bonita

Guest guest

Hi Bonita,

Have you applied for SSI for Gabby yet?

My daughter is 21 and is on SSI. She was denied on the first application and again on the appeal. We hired an Attorney to help get her the benefits. She went to a hearing and was given approval.

She is hearing impaired, has fibromyalgia and suffers from depression.

Don't give up!

Sandy

Hello to everyone, i just have a simple question has anyone received any of the mail i sent them, regarding info, for Gabby on SSI ? and also it details a few things going on with me personally. Can you my sisters and brothers (cyber-space family) help me out here? If no one received any of my messages (posts) then i am screwed because i totally lost the post and for the life of me i cant remember most of what i sent! lololol.... i guess being really close to you all.... i cherish alll your input and i feel so comfortable knowing i can trust this group as if we all know each other in person.. So how is everyone, i am so heart felt sadden for those that who have passed and went home, one good thing that does confort the soul, is knowing they are in a pain free home and loved so much and now can look down on us with love and prayers and guideance.. I know it is hard for me to imagine the pain, i have lost 4 uncles and that is pain, but they are home and in a beautiful place with loved ones in heaven. Also, i would like to welcome all the new members to our wonderful family of trust and hope, we are blessed to have many good family members with us during these rough times, but, it is good we have each other. Also, let me wish those of you have had a birthday, and the ones who birthdays are coming up, many blessed wishes from me to you all. Keep me posted, and let me know if any of my posts have gone threw. :Love and my deepest and warm wishes and blessings are with you all..BonitaDISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU