RemedySpot.com

Fw: Bonita

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Bonita, get a lawyer! My company paid for a lawyer to handle my disability claim, and i just got approved - process started last November. I think the attorneys know how to cut the red tape faster. Just my input. Hope it helps. Love, Judy O Re: Bonita Bonita, You are such a sweetie! I think I saw the post a week or so ago on Gabby trying to get SSI. Is that the one you are talking about? I am not on disability so am of no help there. I know what you mean about this being like your extended family. I don't know how I got along so well with out all of you! I will keep you in my prayers and thoughts that all will go well for Gabby. Lots of love Glenda DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Guest guest

Bonita, even if it is 50% (which seems awfully high), 50% of zero is still zero! I feel it's definitely worth it, and just think of the retroactive payoff! Wow! I think we deserve something for putting up with this horrible disease...like a miracle would be nice! I know how frustrating it is dealing with this, but since we have no choice, let's fight to get what we deserve, right? God bless you both (actually, the whole family), you know we are always praying for you and Gaby! Love, Judy Re: Fw: Judy and the group Hello Judy, I will check into the lawyer. i mentioned it to my sister and i told her,to get a SSI lawyer and even if they take half of the money it is worth it,because Gabby will be 20 and he will have no coverage.. I will keep family(RP family) posted. I hope ur doing good. and remember my heart filledprayers and love i share with you all..Warmest prayers and love Bonita