RemedySpot.com

Evening All

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Good Evening All

It sure is good to see all you posting again. It feels like old times. My mail box getting full and every relating there experiences with each other.

Now I am going to be good and try to post all that I can remember for the day instead of a bunch of little posts.

Judy O. Thanks for the Jokes and I hope you have a safe trip to Colorado. Give those grandbabies a big hug for me too.

Sandy gosh you have had enough. I am sending good thoughts and prayers your way that things will get better. Steroid tremor doesn't sound fun but...you should never feel self concious about it. Anyone who knows you or have met you knows that you are the sweetest person ever. Tell the family hi for me. Sorry to hear that your sister had breast cancer. It is so scary! I to lost my Mom to breast cancer. Thank God that they have come a long way since 1988. There is so much more hope. And at least now they will talk about it. When Mom had cancer it was like a nasty word.

Judee thanks for the jokes you always cheer me up!

Ute it is so good to see a post from you. Hope all is going well! Please post us more often so we know how things are going.

sounds like Dr. Buckner surely has your best interest in mind. I will be sending good thoughts and prayers that work will leave you alone and let you deal with one thing at a time. RP is enough to deal with all by itself! Have a great visit this weekend with your Mom.

Patty B. kids sure are precious aren't they. Too bad all people didn't view ther world from their eyes. Hope you are feeling better now that you have completed your pred. treatments.

Heidi still say don't know what this group would do without you. Thanks for the update on Angie. So glad that she is doing better. Will keep her in my thoughts and prayers. To bad the Dr.'s aren't more careful on what they give us to take.

Liz good luck with the shot tomorrow. Hope it works. I will be sending good thoughts and prayers your way.

G. that is an interesting aspect of RP. I have wondered about that one to. I have not had allergies really but have had allergic reactions to soaps etc. So good to see posts from you. How is the new job going?

thanks for the info. on breast cancer. We all need to stay on top of this kind of stuff. Thanks for the jokes too. Sorry to hear Makela is sick again. Darn it anyway that poor kid has a rough road to hoe sometimes. Give a hug for me and tell her I am so proud of her. I am sending good thoughts and prayers your way that you wont get sick.

Lu glad you are back with us and posting again. Please stay well!

Well I hope I haven't missed anyone if I have I am sorry. Know I think of you all and love you all like family.

Lots of love

Glenda

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here