RemedySpot.com

Re: Pred withdrawal - Shryn; to

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi ,

I was wondering if you could share with me those exercises*. I'm curious to see which ones they suggest to start with. I get concerned with folks starting out with moves that may be too difficult that may be discouraging or potentially harmful depending on their individual circumstances. That's why I always hesitate to recommend exercises if I don't know the person and their own situation. If you would be willing to fax them to me, let me know. I'd appreciate getting input on this. I teach a class that is partially targeted just for the abs and back, and get alot of post-partum and rehab participants, so this would help me help them even more. I'm starting to work my way back into my classes little by little, and I know there are more new people in there that I don't know yet since I've been out for so long.

Now I just need to get rid of this fluid - 10 lbs in 8 days!. I've always been one to stay away from salt, plus my taste buds have been even more salt-sensitive since this whole thing started for me. I wish I was as resourceful (ambitious) as you to make all my own food, but I do try to watch the sodium content, and I haven't had a salt shaker on the table or cook with salt since before my sons were born. That's why this water-retention seems so strange. It came out of the blue, even after I reduced my prednisone, and my kidney tests came back ok. The only time I'm losing much fluid is with the night-sweats I'm having again! I did just pick up the "Coping with Prednisone" book that I ordered, and am looking forward to reading it this week. I feel like I can use all the pointers I can get, since I can't seem to work my way down off of it as quickly as I'd like. I can relate to what you mean by looking and feeling distorted!!

Thanks for the input and advice - your two cents, and more, is always welcome! Hope you're starting off to a great week.

Take Care,

Carol G

* the exercise physiologist gave me copies of the specific exercises to get started with...free.