RemedySpot.com

Re: Get Well Carol G.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi ,

Thanks for the wishes and kind words. I think I caught this before the pneumonia really set in, but my doc said there was rattling in my lungs. After 4 days on a Z pack, I really don't feel any better, and had a low-grade fever today, which I haven't before. So I'll be calling tomorrow. I was very good, though, and stayed down all weekend. I've slept more this past week than I have in the month before, even with being on 45mg pred. That in itself told me something wasn't right.

This, I hope, will serve as a lesson to everyone, and a reminder to take care not to pick up these bugs and let 'em gitcha, like I did. I tried to do too many of the things I had done six months ago, and landed right where I was six months ago, very ill. So it's back on the mend, and looking still for that happy medium of being able to do things, but not too much. I know - patience is a virtue - and it feels like one I really need to focus on to keep me well.

, you always sound very well grounded and have a calm, secure quality about you. Have you always been this way, or has your illness put things in a different perspective for you? If you would be willing to share, I'd be interested to hear, as I'm sure some of the others would, your thoughts on that.

I hope this finds you feeling well, and that you are enjoying your time and your treasures!

With love and caring thoughts,

Carol G

Get Well Carol G.

Carol G. -I am so very sorry to hear about your struggle with bronchitis and am praying it will not go into pneumonia. I get concerned about all group members when I don't see a post now and then, and had been missing yours. You are always so positive and cheerful with so much kindness in your heart for everyone else. Please focus on YOU now and give yourself time to heal. Our body, mind and spirit can do amazing things. We are all with you in spirit now praying for your good health.Love you, my friend. (KC)-- DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU