RemedySpot.com

joke

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Laugh for the day!!1

> A farmer got pulled over by a state trooper for speeding, and the> trooper started to lecture the farmer about his speed, and in generalbegan> to throw his weight around to try to make the farmer uncomfortable.>> Finally, the trooper got around to writing out the ticket, and ashe> was> doing that he kept swatting at some flies that were buzzing around hishead.>> The farmer said, "Having some problems with circle flies there, are> ya?">> The trooper stopped writing the ticket and said--"Well yeah, ifthat's> what they are--I never heard of circle flies".>> So the farmer says--"Well, circle flies are common on farms. See,> they're called circle flies because they're almost always found circling> around the back end of a horse.">> The trooper says, "Oh," and goes back to writing the ticket. Then> after a minute he stops and says, "Hey...wait a minute, are you trying to> call me a horses ass?">> The farmer says, "Oh no, officer. I have too much respect for law> enforcement and police officers to even think about calling you a horsesass.">> The trooper says, "Well, that's a good thing," and goes back to> writing the ticket.>> After a long pause, the farmer says, "Hard to fool them fliesthough.">>> >>>> A Hilary is driving through the Reservation sees an Indian woman> thumbing for a ride on the side of the road. As the trip had been long and> quiet, she stops the car and the Indian woman gets in.>> After a bit of small talk, the Indian woman notices a brown bag on thefront> seat. "What's in bag?" asks the Indian woman.>> "It's a bottle of wine. I got it for my husband," says the saleswoman.>> The Indian lady is silent for a moment then says, "Good trade."